Cathe Fans Part 5

Replies

• ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,505 Member
    Hi Ladies! My workouts on Thursday were Slow Flow Yoga, a Peloton ride and S&S Total Body Giant Sets Lower Body premix.

We started the day with rain with temps in the 40's; which rapidly dropped into the low 30's. The wids from the north made it feel extremely cold. I can't wait for this cold spell to be done with.
    There was a 2.6 magniture earthquake close to BR and DH and I slept through it. People from two different counties were posting about it on Facebook. Some claim it lasted about one minute and that everything was shaking. I fell asleep while checking email and woke up at about midnight. I happened to check FB and read all the comments. I don't know if it was felt where we are because my cat was sleeping on top of my legs and she didn't act strange. Chicko slept through it too.

DH went to the supermarket to pick up grapes for our chickens and few other things. There were no grapes! The produce person told him that food is sitting in warehouses because there are no truck drivers to drive the trucks! DH said the dairy cases were almost empty and there were no eggs.

Laurie, great workout! OMG! I can't believe how cold it is there. Sorry you had a rough start this morning. Are you going to take your car to the mechanic or is it a matter of warming it up for a long while?
    Oh noo! How sad about your MIL! I hope your DH is able to find a good place for her.

Our friend is a tough lady. She had the strentgh to know that keeping busy is the only way to keep herself from being depressed and sad. She is always on the go. She plays pickleball on Tuesdays,volunteers at the food bank on Wednesdays, does yoga on Friday's, Zumba on Thursday. I'm not sure what else she does but she's always on the go.

Laurel, fantastic workouts!
    I can't get over this cold weather Laurel! Thank God there won't be any snow or ice here either. Roosty did great today. I think the treats with the cracked corn is actually helping. I do smile every time I go see the chickens and they storm out of the coop demanding their treats. I give them sliced grapes every day. They love them! I've been having DH help me give the chickens their grapes as a way to get him away from work, which has been very stressful since last week. We are having so much fun with the chickens! I let him give the girls their grapes and I give Roosty his. Oreo the laying hen, is like a little vulture with those grapes! She jumps up trying to get the next piece DH is holding between his fingers, even though is not her turn. They get so excited when they see us approach the coop because they know we have goodies for them.

Have a wonderful weekend and stay warm!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,410 Member
    Morning Ladies,

This mornings workout was 30MTF Amped Up W1. She did this DVD from one of her road trips, so it is a class type setting.

I'm probably going to be doing some shopping on Saturday. The state of WI has declared Saturday Local Quilt Shop Day. So I have 3 faves that I like to shop at. Guess they are all going to get a visit from me tomorrow. :D I do have some gift cards to use.

Laurel, Awesome job on the workouts! I'm with you on the hips, it did feel great. The doing it is the problem. She had this one on her recent rotation, and I though well why not try it. I'm glad that I did, because I probably wouldn't have done it previously. Probably why I never purchases it. I agree with you on living with that type of paranoia. I think that it has gotten worse since Christmas, so it really is happening fast. We had -2 this morning, but no wind. One of those that freeze your eyelashes.

Thelma, Great job on the workouts! Everyone did the lower body yesterday. Oh my on the quake, doubt that I would have felt anything either. That is probably the best scenario of why the shelves are bare. We have made a appointment for my car, but this morning it wasn't acting up. If it stops happening, DH will probably cancel the appointment. That is great that you friend is keeping herself busy. That is how I hope to handle a situation like that.

Have a great weekend,
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,769 Member
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Total Body Giant Sets Upper Bodyx2 premix, Cathe Live Warrior Kickboxing and 20 minute of floor yoga, which felt fantastic. Actually, everything felt good today. Our wind chills dropped into the single digits last night. :o I turned off the heat last night when we went to bed, so the house temp got down to nearly 50. Boy did I sleep good! That may be why my workouts felt so good today. :) That’s the positive with the cold—better sleep—but I can’t find too many others. B)

Thelma, great workouts. I am glad Roosty is handling this cold weather better with the new food. Are you still getting fresh eggs often? If you are, it doesn’t surprise me that your hen is a little aggressive about being fed. :) I am going to be headed to the store this afternoon. I am curious what it will be like in there today with shortages.

Laurie, great workout. And it sounds like you have wonderful weekend plans! I love that the state is supporting the local quilting businesses. I hope you find some great stuff. Your MIL deteriorating since Christmas is a little alarming to be honest. I really hope she can get some assistance soon. No doubt this is hard on your DH. Hope you warm up soon. I never loved the freezing eyelash thing, that’s for sure.

Enjoy the weekend!

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a nice weekend. Ours was good but ended very sad and heartbreaking. We lost Roosty on Sunday morning. DH and I are devastated and both of us have cried so much. I don't know if he was cold, but his body was very warm when I found him. We have decided to adopt another tiny rooster and may have found one, which we will go see next Saturday.

My workouts on Friday were Gentle Yoga Flow, S&S Total Body Giant Sets Upper Body premix.
    On Sunday I did 4-Day Split Kickbox Cardio Only and 4-Day Split Kickbox Lower Body Weights. I really enjoyed the kickboxing workout.

I wanted to find out if the upper body workouts on both 4 Day Split DVD's were the same so I checked on 2lazy4thegym.com
    I'm still not sure if they are but I'll assume they are.
    She reviewed these program in October of 2012, yet she has people last year asking her questions about it and ordering the DVDs! Amazing!
    On her home page she mentioned that she's been doing rebounder workouts and links to the program on YT. I think I'll give it a try because it looks good.
    She also had a link to a stretching routine she had fallen in love with, so I'm sharing it with you. I fast-forwarded through it, and it does look good!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJVaPZDKyGw

Laurie, great workout! I hope you had a great time shopping during Quilt Shop Day! Any updates on your MIL?
    DH went to the supermarket to see if the things we hadn't been able to find had been stocked up and they had. The shelves weren't full like have enjoyed all these years, but some things were there. We have accepted that we may have go to the supermarket on a daily basis if needed to find what we need. I even hit a third supermarket, which I hadn't visited since 2019 when I first moved here.

Laurel, great workouts! Your house was cold! I hope you had better luck at your supermarket than we've had here.
    Roosty was doing so well and even this morning he was OK.
    We are still getting a perfect egg every day. I'm not sure Oreo is aggressive about grabbing the grapes because she is laying. I think it's her personality and the fact that she loves the grapes.

Have a great week ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

I didn't workout at all this weekend. On Friday night DH's mother was on the phone with him until 11:30. I was so tired that I didn't wake up until almost 8am. She seems to be fine during the day, but at night she starts seeing people, and thinks the neighbor is hearing her thoughts. This has been going on every night. Last night she insisted that DH had to come to her house, because she was in danger. Saturday she said that she needed to drive to Ohio, because she was getting arrested. This weekend has been very scary with what she has been saying. They really can't do anything until she goes to her doctor, and when DH and his brother went to her house on Friday to take her there, she refused to go. She is quite capable of taking care of herself, because she knows her name, birthday etc. Thanks for letting me vent, it is just so stressful listening to her say these things. I'm hoping that DH can get some answers from the county aging service. I suggested he call them and see if there is anything that can be done, because they have to run into this situation.

I did go to a couple of quilt stores on Saturday, and spent some of my gift card and bought fabric from another. Could resist the cute fabric for making a shark quilt. Sunday I had a hair appointment with my youngest, and I spent a lot of time sewing. That seems to be my outlet for stress. :)

This morning I did 30MTF Cardio Pump W2, this one is a pyramid weight workout.

Laurel, Nice job with the workouts, and that you got some really great sleep. I agree with you, sleeping in the cold makes for a really good sleep. The last two mornings we have had snow, so we have been enjoying the above zero temps. It is going to get cold though. Yep the deterioration seems to get worse every day with my MIL. And she seems to come up with something new, and then repeats herself over and over. The one saving grace, her brother lives in her condo complex. He has been checking on her every day.

Thelma, I am so sorry to hear about Roosty! :'( I hope that you are able to find another great little guy. Love the workouts! Thanks for the stretch, I will check it out when I have a chance. I usually have to stop at the grocery store once a day, because we seem to forget something or run out of things. When it is cold I hate to leave the car to often, so I will try to think about what I have in the freezer to cook up. :D

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Our weekend here was pretty quiet. We ran some errands, did some chores, took some long walks despite it being chilly and just generally enjoyed the weekend. For workouts, on Saturday I did a low impact spin into 60 minute of Slow Flow Yoga. Yesterday was a 20 minute spin into 4DS Higher Intensity Step and Back/Chest strength. I did the spin beforehand because I knew I would have moments of staring at my TV during that step workout…..and I did. But, all in all, it went a little better than I expected with the choreography. Anyhow, I finished up with XB Pilates Hit The Mat 1. Today was 4DS Kickboxing and Legs followed by Open Fit Lower Body Pilates.

Thelma, I am so very, very sorry to hear about Roosty. I am so glad you had cuddle time with him last week and that he seemed to be doing well up to the end. So sad. :'( I hope you find another lovable little rooster. I am glad to hear you keep getting good eggs from Oreo. Great workouts. Let me know if you have questions on the upper body work on 4DS. The premixes are a little confusing…..and different than the upper body work structure in the actual workouts. Thanks for the link to the stretching workout. Did you see that Andrea is posting new XTend Barre routines on Open Fit? She is supposedly going to be posting new ones every month….and they are going to be 20 minutes or less. That has me happy.

Laurie, I am so sorry to hear about your MIL. I would be at such a loss on what to do, especially if she is refusing to see a doctor. I really hope you and your DH can find some help because that is just so sad and so scary. I am glad her brother is there, but he has to be at a loss on what to do as well. I am glad you took the weekend to work on some fun projects and just de-stress a bit doing it. I’m glad your got some new fabric. A shark quilt? I will want to see that! I’ve been paying attention to that cold weather descending on you. I sounds like you are going to get pretty cold. Not fun.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies! Monday's workouts were Rebounder Low Impact Cardio, 4-DS Chest, Shoulders & Triceps and Xtend Barre Abs. The upper body workout was a killer!

Laurie, great workout. I'm so glad you went shopping and had your hair done. I'm sure that helped with all the stress you and your DH are going through because of your MIL. Such a sad situation! I hope your DH was able to get some advice from the county aging service. You can vent with us any time you need to, Laurie. I'm really sorry you're going through this difficult situation.

We are hoping to be able to find another little Roosty. Amazingly the lady who breeds these tiny chickens has one that looks a lot like our Roosty.
    We usually have a shopping list. Lately we're going more often so we can get grapes for the chickens. LOL.

Laurel, I'm glad you had an enjoyable weekend. Fantastic workouts! I knew you'd be doing those 4DS step workouts! I watched a little clip on one of the step workouts and Cathe was going so fast! I could just see myself twisting my ankle.
    Is the upper body workout on the kickboxing DVD different than the one on the step DVD?
    I saw the email from OpenFit about the new XTend Barre routines! One of the pictures shows her using the resistance loops! I love that they will be short workouts.

My heart breaks every time I think of Roosty. We can't stop thinking about him. He was such a sweet little boy. The one the breeder has, looks a lot like Roosty.
    We thank Oreo every day for the beautiful egg she lays for us. I see her eating crushed oyster shells at night before they go to bed. It's amazing how they know to eat that stuff and when to eat it. I have no idea how free-range chickens get their calcium from.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

Yesterday my keyboard stopped working, so I have to use my laptop keyboard. Just another thing to get used to. Very cold this morning, with below zero temps. That is going to continue tomorrow, and then we warm up. :) My workout was 30MTF Stepboxing Workout 1, so love the step/boxing combo.

Thanks for all the support about my MIL. She didn't call last night, but now you wonder if she is okay. :o Everyone that DH talked to yesterday, said that we have to wait until she goes to her doctor. She has stated that she will not go until April, which is her next appointment. :(

Laurel, Awesome job on those workouts! Had to laugh about your statement of staring at the TV with that workout. I think that I only tried that one once, and have never attempted it again. It was just so fast and complex for my brain. I really like Kelly's super simple step routines. Sounds like a very nice weekend. The quilt I'm currently working on is a mini quilt. I'm making a red and white quilt that will be displayed at a quilt store. I decided that it would be way easier to make it small. It will end up being around 22" square. I'm seriously thinking of making it even smaller. :D

Thelma, Great job with those workouts. Glad that you are getting on that rebounder for your cardio. I'm sure that is a lot of fun. I hope that your next rooster is just as awesome as Roosty was. Now you have to think of a great name for when you get your new guy. Is Chico still doing well?

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was 4DS Lower Intensity Step DVD and 30 minutes of yoga flow. I really enjoyed this step workout today. It is a reasonable pace and Cathe’s cuing is far better than on the high intensity one. It is step workouts like this that make me miss doing step more often. :)

Thelma, great workouts! I am glad you enjoyed the upper body workout. The breakdown on the strength workout for each DVD is this:

Higher Intensity Step—Back and Chest
    Lower Intensity Step—Shoulders, Calves and Core
    Boot Camp—Biceps and Triceps
    Kickboxing—Lower Body and Core

Some of the moves in these strength workouts are a little weird, but I absolutely love these workouts. She uses challenging weights and I never feel rushed. For me, that latter point is a huge plus and probably why I keep coming back to these workouts after all these years. Anyhow, no doubt Roosty will always have a place in your heart. I hope your next rooster does as well.

Laurie, great workout. I am sorry about your keyboard though. That’s a pain…..as is the cold. I am glad you will be warming up again soon. I love the sound of your mini quilt, and that it will be on display! That is wonderful. I am sure it will be fantastic no matter how mini you make it. :) Yes, sometimes not hearing from somebody is more stressful than hearing from them. I hope she is okay, but it is just so sad and scary that you and your DH can’t do anything for months. Dementia is just so very cruel.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Tuesday were YinYasa Yoga, Gina B. Low Impact Cardio, and XTend Barre Legs.

Laurie, great workout! Yikes with that cold! Sorry about the keyboard. It takes a little practice to get used to a laptop's keyboard.
    I'm sorry there's nothing you can do about your DIL until she goes to the doctor. I would've been worried about her too if she didn't call.
    The rebound workout was good, and it made me a little winded.
    I hope our next little rooster is as awesome as Roosty was too. The breed is what makes these birds awesome and with a funny personality. We've decided that we'll also name him Roosty. Chico is doing great. Had to get him a new winter coat because he outgrew the one, I originally bought him. He's gained a couple of pounds and his a little chesty. LOL

Laurel, great workouts!
    Thanks for the DVD workout. I didn't realize the BootCamp workout was only biceps and triceps! They are definitely great workouts. Cathe does use challenging weights! I do like that it it isn't one of those workouts where you feel rushed.
    Thank you. I hope our next rooster does well too.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning I pulled Ab Hits and did ab work for about 30 min. I can't really remember which ones I did, but I did get in some plank work along with a lot of crunches. :D It was fun just to concentrate on abs. We had -13 this morning, but that isn't the coldest temp in the state. I'm so glad that we don't have the -30 that they are enjoying up north. :o

Laurel, Very nice workouts, and so glad that you enjoyed the step routine. Yesterday I got a new book on miniature quilts. They have you sew an 1/8" seam. The last time I did that small of a seam, I was making Barbie clothes. I do have to admit, I'm really glad that I started to acquire some of these older machines. They have a foot that is 1/8". DH is going to call his Mom today, since we have not heard from her in two days. I'm sure that her brother is checking on her every day, so he would have told us if something was wrong.

Thelma, Great job on your workouts! Cool that your new rooster will have the same name. That is interesting that they have bread a rooster that has such a great personality. LOL about Chico. Sounds like he has adapted just great to his new family. His bread is chesty, so can understand needing to get a new coat. My parents used to have a boxer, and they are very chesty.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was 4DS Boot Camp DVD and XTend Barre Signature #4. Good stuff.

Thelma, great workouts. I had no idea the breed of rooster determined it’s personality. It’s good Chico has a coat that fits this winter! Another few cold days ahead for us this weekend. Then, hopefully, we’ll get back to normal.

Laurie, great workout choice! Sometimes just focusing on one thing is so good and makes it that much more effective. 1/8” seam…..that’s small! I am glad you have the right machines for it. I know I never sewed anything like that for sure. That cold…..oh the memories of those cold temperatures. I hope you warm up soon. That kind of cold is just so draining. I hope your MIL is okay.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Wednesday were Gentle Flow Yoga, Jessica Smith Power Walking and 4-Day Split Back & Biceps.

Laurie, great workout! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Brrrrr with that cold!
    Chickens do have little personalities! Roosty was docile, friendly and gentle. We can't wait for Saturday to get here!
    Chico is a Chiweenie.

Laurel, great workouts!!
    The chicken breed determines their temperament and personalities. Thank God people study those things.
    I just read that we have more arctic air heading our way!

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was 30MTF Sculpt Rx Workout 1. I went heavy on this one. It is a superset type, and by the last reps I was struggling.

Laurel, Great job on the workouts. Can't remember the last time I did the Bootcamp on those workouts. I do remember that she was constantly moving. I kind of figured you would know how that cold weather felt. I was just happy that my car started. My MIL will not answer the phone, but she is talking to her brother. DH just leaves her a message, that is about all the he can do. She doesn't want to talk to him, because he doesn't believe her.

Thelma, Sounds like some great workouts. Very nice that you are so excited to get your rooster. Will be interesting to see what type of personality this one has. LOL about Chico being a Chiweenie. :D At least you know what he mix is. I think that Rocket has some Australian Shepherd in him, but that is about all.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 45 minute spin followed by the lower body premix from 4DS. I hadn’t planned on doing that lower body workout today, but, for whatever reason, when I finished the spin and saw the DVD sitting there…..I just grabbed it and hit play. But it felt good, even after the cycling.

Thelma, great workouts. I will be anxious to hear about your new Roosty! I bet Saturday can’t get here soon enough. They say our wind chills tomorrow night could get as low as zero. :o But this blast of cold air looks to be very short-lived, and I am going to be just fine with that.

Laurie, great workout. Yep, I am a little familiar with those wickedly cold temperatures. I remember a morning when my sister was visiting at Christmas this last time we were in Alaska, and she wandered into the kitchen to get some coffee and she was barefooted. I told her she might want to get something on her feet….and then told her it was -30 outside. Her eyes were like :o . She still laughs about that. And, sadly, -30 was warm during our first winter in Alaska back in 2006! Nope, don’t miss that at all. Anyhow, I am sorry your MIL refuses to speak to your DH right now, but I am glad you have somebody there who she is talking to. Just….so sad.

Until tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I've spent the last two days helping our friend with the Christmas decorations. We've been putting them away. OMG! My workouts today were lite because I was just too tired. Gina B Latin Style cardio and Slow Flow Yoga.

Laurie, great workout! I am sorry your MIL doesn't want to talk to your DH. Does she talk to your BIL? At least she is talking to her brother.

We are very excited about the rooster! We don't know for sure if Chico is a Cheweenie. The people at the shelter have an app that guesses what breed a dog is by looking at a picture of the animal. Maybe you should get that app and see what it comes up with for Rocket!

Laurel, great workouts! I on the other hand had planned to do the 4DS Leg premx, but there was no way I could do it. Tomorrow it is!
    It has been a long week waiting for Saturday to get here. At least Saturday morning will be busy for us so noon time will come quickly. We are thinking of getting a small shed and converting into a coop. I might be able to get 2 more hens so I can have pretty colored eggs. With the hens we have we'll have light brown/pinkish eggs from Oreo. Brown from Red and blue from Maggie. I would love green and dark brown eggs too.
    I haven't had a chance to check the forecast, but I did hear we'd get arctic air. OMG zero wind chills!! Our weather guy said the the February outlook shows that winter is almost over. I like that!

Have a wonderful weekend ladies and stay warm!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

My morning workout was 30MTF Circuit Burn Cardio only premix. I really enjoyed this one, and will have to put it on my list of favs.

I don't know if is because we had such cold temps this week, but I'm really glad that it is Friday today. I really want to just lay in bed tomorrow morning. :D I think because it is so cozy warm.

Laurel, WTG on the workouts. Love that you didn't have that workout planned, but it still was a good compliment to your cycle work. I don't know what I would do without my socks in this weather. I even found these fuzzy booties that have the grippers on the bottom. I like them because they have the face of a puppy on them. :D DH actually took "the old people" (his comment for his Mom & Uncle) to the grocery store yesterday. So his Mom is talking to him if she needs something. :D

Thelma, Nice workouts, and of course your workout taking down those decorations. We still have some of ours up, but they should be safely stored this weekend. Nope my MIL will not talk to my BIL. I don't know why, but she keeps say that he is stealing from her. The things that she claims he is stealing are items that she has given to him. On Christmas, he gave them back to her. A few days later, she was trying to give them back to him. :# How nice that you may be out of the winter season soon.

Have a great weekend,
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Cathe Live 30 Minute Kickbox Express, the 4DS Upper Body Premix and XTend Barre Abs and Booty (15 minutes). I did that 4DS upper body premix today since I did the lower body one yesterday, and my arms are quivering. Love that workout…..but it is long.

Thelma, taking down Christmas decorations is plenty enough workout, that’s for sure. It is nice of you to help her do it. I like the plans to make a bigger coop out of a shed. I hope your day goes well tomorrow finding your new Roosty. I have to admit…..I am ready for slighter warmer weather right now so I hope your weatherman in right. I don’t want hot (like December), but normal temps around 50 would be nice. :)

Laurie, great workout…and a keeper at that. I always record my daily workouts on a calendar, but this year I am keeping a separate calendar for new workouts I try that I want to revisit. I hate trying to remember when I did a certain workout and, worse yet, when it was filmed (like on Peloton), so this will help with all of that. Some workouts just need to be done a lot! :) I am glad your DH went out with his mom and uncle yesterday. At least he knows they are okay. I hope you enjoy that cozy morning under the covers tomorrow.

Enjoy the weekend.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a nice weekend! Ours was busy but good. Friday night was insanely windy, cold and snowy. We actually got more snow than we normally get and there's still some in the shady areas.
    We picked up our new Roosty II on Saturday. We found out he was living outdoors in a dog kennel with a hen. He spent the storm outdoors in those frigid temperatures! He had a little bit of frostbite on his comb. We took him into our guest room and kept him there until Sunday at about noon time. We then took him outside in a kennel and put him in a sunny spot. He was all nervous when DH stuck half his body in the kennel to put his food and water dishes inside. He was talking up a storm, the girls heard him and saw him across the driveway. Everybody was then talking up a storm! LOL

He is bigger and much taller than our first Roosty was. His feet are also bigger, and his coloring is very similar to Roosty's. He kept knocking the food bowl off its wire hook, so I asked DH to hang a feeder instead. When DH was doing that, Roosty flew out and went into the woods up on a hill along our property! OMG! DH didn't even tell me that had happened until I walked into the kitchen and saw him putting his jacket on. The two of us went up the hill. I finally found him, but he kept getting farther from us. I sent DH to our neighbor's house to get his fishing net with a long handle. Eventually we were able to direct him toward the house. At this point we were at the highest point of the hill; DH was closer to a lower point and got down right behind Roosty. I on the other hand, had to crouch down and give myself a little push with my gloved hands and started sliding down the slippery hill almost on my butt! Thankfully I made it down just fine, Roosty landed on a windowsill where DH was able to put the net over him. I held Roosty against the window and started crying. OMG! We both had a heart attack! He had a little cut on his right leg and on the bottom of his left foot.

My workouts on Friday were Gentle yoga, 4-Day Split Boot Camp Circuit Lower Body, Gina B cardio.
    On Sunday a Peloton ride and Pyramid Upper Body Only.

Laurie, great workout on Friday! I hope you were able to stay in bed a little longer on Saturday!
    We still have our Christmas decorations up. I've asked DH to take them down, there was no time this weekend. OMG on your MIL! It must be so hard for your DH to hear those words coming from his mother! What a difficult and sad situation!

Laurel, great workouts! I really enjoyed that 4DS week. So far, I'm loving this rotation. The weather on Sunday was just gorgeous and perfect!
    Taking down and packing our friends' Christmas decorations is an endurance workout! LOL
    Our coop ideas are constantly changing. I found a DIY coop out of wooden pallets. So easy! We'd have to make our own pallets if we go with that design. We had a design 'meeting' on Sunday. I am not sure I have convinced DH of what I want. We still may buy a pre-made one. I want to go to the TN to see the Mennonites to see if they can build us one. Their coops are awesome but not sure if this group makes them.

Have a great week ladies!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

Had a quiet weekend, and I did get that chance to sleep late. I got a lot of projects off my plate, and working my way through my list. Some of them are quilting, and others are house related. Of course as I'm going through the house, I'm finding other things to add to my list. :D Isn't that always the case. We need to do something with our bathroom, it is very dated.

No workouts on Saturday and Sunday, those where just walks with Rocket. It wasn't a bad weekend weather wise. We did get some snow. My workout this morning was LiTe Pyramid Upper. Fun to revist that one.

Laurel, Great job on the workouts, and I give you kudos for doing that upper body workout. It is a long one. That is why I do my favs list also. I never remember what DVD or online workout they may have been from. All I remember is that it was a good workout. I do have to get rid of some of my workouts. I know that I will never do Insanity again, just not going to work with my knees. The one frustration that DH is having right now, his Mom asked him to take her to Target. She needed to pick up her prescriptions. The pharmacist had told my MIL that one of her prescriptions wasn't going to be ready until Monday. So DH spend an hour of driving, only to find out that it could have waited until today. :/

Thelma, What a crazy escape your Roosty had! I'm glad to hear that everyone made it safe, even with a few scratches and a slide down the hill. Great job with the workouts! DH indicates that what his mom says doesn't bother him, but I would think that it would bother him just a little. Having the decorations down makes the house seem a little empty. Rocket was happy, because the space that we put his been is where a tree was put. He was ripping up his bed like a crazy man before he decided to lay down on his mess. :D

Have a great day!
    Laurie