Tell me how you're feeling, right this minute

ReenieHJ
ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
It's lots cheaper than paying a therapist. :)

I'm feeling glad I hopped on the treadmill so early this morning. But kind of melancholy listening to my old John Denver music. Now I feel embarrassed that I like John Denver music. :)

Ok, who's next.

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Satisfied. 😊
  • JolieSvelte
    JolieSvelte Posts: 21 Member
    I'm bored.
    I have to wait about 45 minutes before heading to the location that has the scale so I can do my weekly weigh-in. I woke up at 5:18 am (I usually wake up at 8) and nothing is happening.
    I'm having coffee but I don't want to eat until after I weigh myself and I'm dreading that I'm going to get very hungry between now and then so I have to take with me a banana so that I can eat it right after I weigh myself.
    I'm sure there are things I could do at 7 o'clock in the morning, I just can't think of what they are. It feels too early to do anything. Except maybe go for a walk, but that's just going to make me even hungrier.

I sure wish I could have some cheese with this whine.
    But cheese is so high in calories and I'm having trouble staying under budget as it is.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    It's lots cheaper than paying a therapist. :)

I'm feeling glad I hopped on the treadmill so early this morning. But kind of melancholy listening to my old John Denver music. Now I feel embarrassed that I like John Denver music. :)

Ok, who's next.

I like John Denver. AND Neil Diamond!

I feel less guilty for posting in here because I feel bad it took me so long to respond in a thread I started.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Going to be a crappy week...quite literally. I have a colonoscopy on Thursday and I'm not looking forward to the prep. It's also at noon and I can't have anything to drink, not even water 6 hours prior so I'm going to be super thirsty that entire morning.
  • glassyo
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Going to be a crappy week...quite literally. I have a colonoscopy on Thursday and I'm not looking forward to the prep. It's also at noon and I can't have anything to drink, not even water 6 hours prior so I'm going to be super thirsty that entire morning.

Is this your first?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

Is this your first?

Yup...they moved the age from 50 to 45 so when I went in for my last physical my Dr. told me I was overdo as I am 47.
  • glassyo
    glassyo wrote: »

Is this your first?

Yup...they moved the age from 50 to 45 so when I went in for my last physical my Dr. told me I was overdo as I am 47.

Fun! Happy to give tips you need. But, yeah, prep sucks. Actual procedure part is a piece of cake. Hopefully what comes after is good news. :)
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 121 Member
    Afraid.....I worry that I won't keep this up. But I guess I have to keep it 1 day at a time
  • Singing_Banshee
    Singing_Banshee Posts: 44 Member
    Disappointed in myself for not losing enough weight but at least I haven’t stopped trying.

• Chef_Barbell
    Tired... too much party on a Monday like I'm still in college. 😂🍹🍹
  • mahganmuskett
    mahganmuskett Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2022
    Life. Gym Therapy was much needed today.
  • Singing_Banshee
    Singing_Banshee Posts: 44 Member
    Absolutely numb, complacent and in limbo 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • ReenieHJ
    The kind of feeling that leaves you thinking 'awww I miss those days!'
    DD sent me a text last night asking me if I remember singing 'Annie's Song' by John Denver to her when she was little. I said yes and that it's still one of my favorite songs. She said 'mine too!' Then she said 'I miss you'

Awwwwwww <3
  • ReenieHJ

Good luck today and tomorrow!!
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I’m feeling like my hands are super dry because they are. It’s driving me insane.
  • glassyo
    Stuffed.

And this is why.

I was all ready to get some Menchie's frozen yogurt today because it's really gorgeous here for January and then a client brought us some cookies and muffins and an eclair.

And I went crazy.

Because....cookies.

(And half an eclair.)

(And the muffin top of the muffin.)

(I seriously had to do my trick of sprinkling pepper on the rest of the muffin so I wouldn't eat it.)
  • shopaholic221
    shopaholic221 Posts: 148 Member
    Positive. First week back after a very long time and I’ve lost 3lb. So heading in the right direction 😊
  • Chef_Barbell
    Trapped. I would give anything for a "Stella Got Her Groove Back" experience.
  • KristiiAly
    KristiiAly Posts: 40 Member
    Very sore and very glad rest day is tomorrow. My body needs a break!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Tired. This 8 hour class cycle in-between no sleep, someone snoring and my child's inconsistent school schedule on account of snow has meant that keeping up with anything health related is non-existent. No time to go exercise and it's way too *kitten* cold to walk right now.

The best I can do is mostly reign in my eating and cook most of my stuff in house (which we've been doing). I try to make sure we take leftovers from home to our class every day (since it's so long and kind of secluded from anything nearby so going "out" to eat isn't an option). There is a cafeteria, but I try to steer clear of there because there's a pizza joint there (and the pizza is good). I also try to stay away from the Dunkin' Donuts.

Good to see some of you are still floating around here after the forum change. I pop in every now and again, but it's difficult when I don't feel I have a lot of free time anymore (not even time to knit/crochet!).