Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited January 2022
    Aren't I confused right along with you? If they're requiring something specific, shouldn't they provide it?

Will you be surprised to find out @nossmf, that I thought you'd know what I was talking about since you're the one who suggested without pics it didn't happen?
    🤭
    And did I remember say thank you for the nice words? Are you one who recognizes when his wife gets a new haircut?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Didn't I decide to get highlights with my haircut today?
    Didn't you make the right decision in going with traditional high lights, as opposed to streaks of green, pink, red, purple,...? 😉
  • cmsienk
    Didn't I decide to get highlights with my haircut today?
    Didn't you make the right decision in going with traditional high lights, as opposed to streaks of green, pink, red, purple,...? 😉

Aren't I more traditional than not? 🙂
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,691 Member
    Are you one who recognizes when his wife gets a new haircut?

Yes I am, but to be fair, isn't it a little easier to notice a difference in a person standing before you rather than a picture the size of a thumbnail which features a coffee cup filling most of it?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2022
    nossmf wrote: »
    Are you one who recognizes when his wife gets a new haircut?

Yes I am, but to be fair, isn't it a little easier to notice a difference in a person standing before you rather than a picture the size of a thumbnail which features a coffee cup filling most of it?

To be fair, would you agree it's easier to notice a difference in a picture which features a coffee cup filling most but not all
    of it rather than a picture the size of a thumbnail which features a flexing arm? 😁🤣
  • nossmf
    Based on said flexing arm, what hairstyle do you think I have?
  • cmsienk
    Would you laugh if I asked if you had a mullet?
  • nossmf
    Do you know I used to have a mullet in high school, but these days I prefer the military high and tight?
  • cmsienk
    Have you considered posting a picture that includes some of your hair? 🤣 You know you can hide behind a coffee cup for a little anonymity, don't you?
  • cmsienk
    Don't you hate waking up 90 minutes before your alarm goes off?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Frustrating, isn’t it?
  • cmsienk
    Isn't it? Since I have no plans until this afternoon, would you be surprised to learn I went back to sleep for a couple of hours?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    Isn’t that excellent news?
  • nossmf
    After working a 12-hr graveyard shift Tuesday into Wednesday, do you realize how hard it was to wake up at 5am this morning?
  • cmsienk
    Doesn't that sound awful?
  • frankwbrown
    Have you had your coffee yet?
    dxx2pa6bbw60.png
  • cmsienk
    🤣 How ever did you locate the cup for my next profile pic? And what do you think about whether or not I've had coffee today? 😉
  • frankwbrown
    Didn't I think you'd like that cup?
    If you had said you hadn't had any coffee today, wouldn't I have been shocked? 😲😂
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    edited January 2022
    How much time and money will I save making my own coffee, at home, instead of going to the coffee shops?
  • cmsienk
    How often do you go to coffee shops?