• adelevwood
    adelevwood Posts: 3 Member
    Derbyshire uk, second time looking for active and supportive friends πŸ™‚
  • Singing_Banshee
    Singing_Banshee Posts: 44 Member
    Hey πŸ‘‹ looking for supportive friends, creeps need not apply 😁
  • tehkillerfox
    tehkillerfox Posts: 6 Member
    Jo from Glasgow here, looking for some friends, hopefully to keep eachother motivated.
  • mikedee_nyc
    mikedee_nyc Posts: 198 Member
    After a pandemic break I’m back at being consistent. Always up for adding active friends
  • nittyj5403
    nittyj5403 Posts: 5 Member
    Please add me. 42 yo Aussie who is struggling to keep on track. Need people to chat with and talk to and follow along with
  • marylend_
    marylend_ Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone! I am new here. From Canada. Feel free to add me, let's keep each other motivated πŸ’ͺ
  • princesseeee
    princesseeee Posts: 1 Member
    Brand new to the site. Hoping to find some support and make some new friends along the way!
  • Mandy2489
    Mandy2489 Posts: 158 Member
    Hi everyone, looking for some more supportive and fun friends! Please feel free to add me. I'm 22lbs down and looking for people to help cheer each other on.
  • MelanieAnne84
    MelanieAnne84 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey everyone, I am looking for some encouraging people to help me with my 140lb weight loss journey and in return I can be there for them along their journey. I am an animal lover that is totally smitten with her new puppy (8month old Shep/Lab mix named Dakota) I live in Nova Scotia Canada, no kids but have nephews that I adore, I love to get outside walking when I can and love to participate in walking 5k's for bling before Covid touched down. I could really use some support, some inspiration from people who have crushed their goals, and some people to hold me accountable. I will be using this app, as well as my fitbit for walking, hiking, stationary bike and some at home weights once I give myself a kick in the backside.
  • ReneelovesD
    ReneelovesD Posts: 25 Member
    I've been on MFP since 2012, maintain but this year I would like to drop an additional 20kg. I'm 36 from Australia ☺️ Feel free to add me, in need of active friends πŸ‘‹
  • AlanM_1974
    AlanM_1974 Posts: 40 Member
    edited January 2022
    Hi everyone! 47 year-old Britisher looking to shift the covid/lockdown pounds gained over the past two years and get back to how I look in my profile pic. Feel free to add me πŸ‘‹
  • escivicquejr
    escivicquejr Posts: 4 Member
    Been on MFP for a minute, just back into tracking to get consistent again. Gained a few too many with the wife bringing us a beautiful baby girl (priorities change) and the pandemic hitting at the same time. Now I have a one year old and need to be able to keep up! Trying to get back down to my comfortable weight and get back some of my muscle that I lost! Dad bods unite!
  • AlanM_1974
    AlanM_1974 Posts: 40 Member
    Been on MFP for a minute, just back into tracking to get consistent again. Gained a few too many with the wife bringing us a beautiful baby girl (priorities change) and the pandemic hitting at the same time. Now I have a one year old and need to be able to keep up! Trying to get back down to my comfortable weight and get back some of my muscle that I lost! Dad bods unite!

Losing the dad bod? I'm with you on that one! 🀣
  • Nanadarlings
    Nanadarlings Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Im not new but started my health and fitness journey again. Looking forward it.
  • mtruland
    mtruland Posts: 1 Member
    I started getting serious about what I eat and have been making an effort to do something (even if it's just closing my Apple Watch rings) daily. By tracking my calories, being a little more active, and making sure I drink enough water, I'm down 13 pounds and am on the cusp of moving from moving from the obese bracket to overweight per my BMI. I have also been meditating via my Peloton app, which has been helpful.

Would love to connect w/ people to gain a little motivation.
  • sggiryelnats1
    sggiryelnats1 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. Trying to get in the best shape of my life. Lifting again and still playing basketball. I have been on here off and on for a few years. Looking to have fun on the journey!
  • MissProzac2013
    MissProzac2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello!
    Not new, but coming back. I need to lose around 75 lbs. I quit smoking 2 years ago (when pandemic started), so… no smoke, more trash food 😭. Now I'm ready for achieve my goal. Started on jan 1st, and I’ve lose 13 lbs so far. My english is kind of weird because I’m learning the language πŸ˜‚.
  • KristiiAly
    KristiiAly Posts: 40 Member
    I think I could always use some motivation! πŸ˜…
    πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ Feel free to add me if you want and we can encourage each other! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Šβ€οΈ
  • crazyinspired11
    crazyinspired11 Posts: 46 Member
    I need to lose over 100 pounds. Looking for some friends so we can motivate each other along the way!
  • Benjag0_Cr0we
    Benjag0_Cr0we Posts: 8 Member
    Got about 100 lbs left to go and wouldn't mind some company along the way.