January 6

124»

Replies

• enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,421 Member
    Jan 6

@MadisonMolly2017 Make sure they test thyroid - ideally not just TSH but other things too. I am linking to an article about Hashimotos, which is what I have : https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/hashimotos-disease/symptoms-causes/syc-20351855
    But thyroid issues are very common and underdiagnosed, and can definitely lead to some weird heart things. Low resting heart rate but high when you exercise goes along with it for sure. I have Hashimoto's is why I think of that. It probably isn't that, but it's a cheap and easy test and really everyone ought to get it after a certain age anyway. Good luck in figuring it out!

Just to echo @Caroline_slowandsteady - my very fit friend had issues over the summer that landed him in the ER with a cardiologist. Some of the same symptoms you described. It took a while (like several months), but they finally figured out it was Grave's disease which is a disease of the thyroid. Got him on the right medication and all is well again.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Wow O @MadisonMolly2017
    That must have such a relief! I am glad for the good news. This is definitely encouraging for us to know that we are on the right track here. Exercising, eating healthy, learning good habits, and noticing the changing in our systems. Everything adds up.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,262 Member
    @SummerSkier
    So I blame all health issues on "covid" and all injuries on "shoes"
    Just always good to have a default right? ;)

ql9r95w2csrz.gif

• seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    1/6/2022
    Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? :scream::cry: :disappointed:
  • StayFITTer
    StayFITTer Posts: 551 Member
    3 yes
    Walked
    No pass days —seeing how I slacked the last two months, not making it past day 5 without a pass day, this is an accomplishment.
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,291 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 3,977 Member
    @SummerSkier
    So I blame all health issues on "covid" and all injuries on "shoes"
    Just always good to have a default right? ;)

ql9r95w2csrz.gif

Again, I reiterate the need for a 😂 feedback icon on the community boards. So, so funny @victorious55 – Thank you 😂😂🤣
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 3,977 Member
    StayFITTer wrote: »
    3 yes
    Walked
    No pass days —seeing how I slacked the last two months, not making it past day 5 without a pass day, this is an accomplishment.

@StayFITTer

You are awesome 🤩 Well done!
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Yes x3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    Jan 6 ✅✅✅
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • makattack220
    makattack220 Posts: 219 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, 54 mins walking, 9 mins weights
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, barely
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes