wxkhfvlx667f.jpeg

Guess you'll have to go pantless😆

COMMANDOOOO!!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    hf2trhdl49w7.jpg
  • glassyo
    And OMG I wanna do the V word! We still had cookies and muffins and that half an eclair I didn't eat yesterday I SWEAR TO GOD if our other client who owns a deli decides to bring us a platter tomorrow, I don't know what I'm gonna do. I have no self control.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    What @Cat0703a looks like in janties 😏

I’ll show you what’s in my five pockets. 😘
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    People just don't seem to listen to each other anymore. I mean, really listen. Ya ever notice that??
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,502 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    People just don't seem to listen to each other anymore. I mean, really listen. Ya ever notice that??

I've noticed it all my life
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,264 Member
    Neil Young, took me 30sec to delete him off my playlists.
    Poof 💭
  • honey_honey_12
    Neil Young, took me 30sec to delete him off my playlists.
    Poof 💭

Oh, the irony and hypocrisy 🙄
  • honey_honey_12
    Sometimes I simply cannot keep up with a large number of people on my FL.
    A while back I had to shrink my list and naturally the people that never comment or like or interact are the ones to go, common sense.

Now many completely ignore me.
    It wasn’t personal.
    If you never interacted why do you care?

I turn down requests because I can only handle about 25-30 friends.
    I like to support and converse occasionally.

No reason we can’t still be friendly.
  • ReenieHJ
    edited February 2022
    Sometimes I simply cannot keep up with a large number of people on my FL.
    A while back I had to shrink my list and naturally the people that never comment or like or interact are the ones to go, common sense.

Now many completely ignore me.
    It wasn’t personal.
    If you never interacted why do you care?

I turn down requests because I can only handle about 25-30 friends.
    I like to support and converse occasionally.

No reason we can’t still be friendly.

I've got a grand total of 6 people on my friend's list. I interact with 2 of them with any regularity. One has gone missing but I know she's busy. I'm not a good friend. That's the reason I usually decline any FR. I know I'd be terrible. :( I come to the forums or send pm's a whole lot more than I reply on walls(I am getting a bit better though). TBH and at the risk of sounding stupid, I'm not 100% sure I know how to interact well otherwise. :*

It's too bad they completely ignore you. :( Maybe they think you only deleted them and took it personally? IDK.
  • Unsafespace
    Unsafespace Posts: 88 Member
    Why is it that in a relationship, it's ok for the woman to go ogling over a celebrity or whatever, but if the guy does it, suddenly it's hurtful to the woman in said relationship?

Does the woman think that just because the celebrity is unobtainable that the ogling is somehow justified? Do women not understand the meaning of 'double standards,' or hypocrisy? Am I categorizing this into sexes when it should be taken on a case-by-case?
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,048 Member
    edited February 2022
    Why is it that in a relationship, it's ok for the woman to go ogling over a celebrity or whatever, but if the guy does it, suddenly it's hurtful to the woman in said relationship?

Does the woman think that just because the celebrity is unobtainable that the ogling is somehow justified? Do women not understand the meaning of 'double standards,' or hypocrisy? Am I categorizing this into sexes when it should be taken on a case-by-case?

Imo, Probably a case by case basis depending on the people and the level of security each person feels. Just because you’re in a relationship doesn’t mean you go blind suddenly and can’t appreciate beauty or attractiveness. It’s the action or how the person is “admiring” that can make it a problem. If the ogling is obnoxious and for a substantial duration, than imo that’s disrespectful. Jog on. If it’s a quick appreciation, no biggie.

ETA: was thinking real life not celebrity. If it’s a celebrity, same applies imo even if chances are slim to none of anything happening.
  • glassyo

No double standards if you both have your hall passes. :)
  • honey_honey_12

Men and women see things differently.
    Plus, insecurity.
  • Unsafespace
    Unsafespace Posts: 88 Member
    edited February 2022
    🤐
  • honey_honey_12
    cpfbyljg0eo9.gif
  • ReenieHJ
    Wondering why $200 a month is being spent in our house on cigarettes, soda, and lottery tickets. :(
  • honey_honey_12
    Feeling sorry for people who suffer from “nostinkinsenseofhumor”.

I like to laugh, find the humorous side of things, avoid the negative.
    I guess I could be a grumpy, mad, jealous old biddy but life’s too short to spend it angry, sad and miserable.

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,132 Member
    The fact it's the most wonderful time of the past 4 years