Shape Shifters Team Chat - February 2022

Replies

• Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 256 Member
    Yukie_OP ...*Sorry @jessicakrall8 - late weigh-in. I did actually weigh-in Sat morning but didn't chime in to post the update.
    PW: 134.4
    CW: 134.4

Steps update (goal 6500)
    1/24 - 2773
    1/25 - 7161
    1/26 -5616
    1/27- 5877
    1/28 - 6968
    1/29 - 4301
    1/30 -3989

• Yukie_OP
    @jessicakrall8 Congrats..Wooohoo! - You've worked so hard and it's paid off. Way to go :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    Yukie_OP wrote: »
    Yukie_OP ...*Sorry @jessicakrall8 - late weigh-in. I did actually weigh-in Sat morning but didn't chime in to post the update.
    PW: 134.4
    CW: 134.4

Steps update (goal 6500)
    1/30 -3989

Got you registered for February, since you gave me the 30th which in the first day of our statistical month. Do you want to keep the same daily step goal for this month? Or did you not mean to register for Feb. I'll tell the MODS to switch your NWI to an LWI. Thanks for reporting in and catching up your steps! Also, thanks for your kind words...
    Jessica
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    edited January 2022
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    1/29: 11,423
    1/30: 12,595

Name: Cindy
    Daily Goal: 8,000
    Favorite Place to Walk: at the ballpark down the street when the weather is nice; inside with Leslie Sansone when its not.
  • jessicakrall8
    Chalmation wrote: »
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    1/29: 11,423
    1/30: 12,595

Name: Cindy
    Daily Goal: 8,000
    Favorite Place to Walk: at the ballpark down the street when the weather is nice; inside with Leslie Sansone when its not.

@chalmation Cindy, the 30th starts the stats for Feb. Did you want to register and keep the same goal for Feb?
    Jess
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
  • Yukie_OP
    Name: Yukie
    Daily Step Goal: 6,800 *up a bit from last month
    Favorite Place to Walk: Nature - but most often walk around the business complex at work, which has some nice greenery/planters and a few trees.

This month's Goals/Focus
    1) Keep consistency:(don't miss those lunch walks) Steps + logging meals
    2) Signing up for 5k in March (me and my daughter) ~ thanks for the inspo @Jessicakrall8
    3) Drop to 130 * been hovering at 133 (give or take a few lbs) and I"m perfectly okay with my CW, but want to "breakthrough: below that 133 # - for personal satisfaction.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 881 Member
    @jessicakrall8 Wow ! Great loss,you have remained consistent,moved more & now you're seeing the results.Bet you feel on top of the world.? Enjoy your vacation.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,777 Member
    1/28-13,614
    1/29-10,333
    1/30-8,963

Been super busy picking up extra shifts, so no workouts for 3 days now, boo. But I will be up and hitting the gym in the morning
  • jessicakrall8
    Jan 28, 2022
    Justanotherloser007
    PW: 169.8
    CW: 172.2

Sorry I didn't post this on Friday, maintenance is going perfectly. I am however constantly exhausted, and am unable to keep up with much of anything. Hugs all!!

Hi, glad to hear it's going well @justanotherloser007 , but it seems your weight range for maintenance isn't listed in the table. Can you please tell me your range please, so I can update the February chart? Also, if you don't mind, what is your first name? I'll add that to the chart as well (it's not mandatory though)...thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    1/28-13,614
    1/29-10,333
    1/30-8,963

Been super busy picking up extra shifts, so no workouts for 3 days now, boo. But I will be up and hitting the gym in the morning

Hey @angmarie28

In January you posted this:

angmarie28 Posts: 2,460 Member
    January 25

1/20-14,068
    1/21-4,984-my only day off during the week
    1/23-11,393
    1/24-11,642

You left out the 22nd and I didn't notice that...so I got all my numbers out of alignment. Your next post after this was for the 25th (10,219), so can you send me your steps for 1/22 please? Then, I think we'll be caught up. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • seeless25
    seeless25 Posts: 40 Member
    Happy Birthday @jessicakrall8!!!! You are a Super Star! And amazing cheerleader for the rest of us. Hope your vacation goes well and you have another "downward year"!
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,508 Member
    Many happy returns @jessicakrall8 - stay awesome!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 300.4
    CW: 298.2
    LTD: 81.8 lbs

Tomorrow is my birthday and this is about as good a gift for which I could have asked. I will be celebrating but carefully, so hopefully won't see a bounce back. I'm on vacation this week and tomorrow starts my new month of walking, so at least I'll be working on that...hope y'all have a great day!
    Jessica

Happy Birthday!!💥💥💥🎉🎉🎉
    Where do I sign up for Step Challenge?
  • jessicakrall8
    Good morning y'all!! Thanks @seeless25 @izzyred9400 @TheMrWobbly for your kind words, well wishes and greetings!!! I got up very excited about the day and not at all upset by "the number" of my age! I determine what that number means...and started out the day with a 37 minute dance workout!! My goal for my intentional walking for Feb is 38 miles so I knocked out the first 1.63 of that! Feeling strong and energetic.

My original plan was to track my exercise and water as I always do, but just plug in 2000 calories and celebrate today. I scratched that...I'll log everything I eat as always because I've gotten pretty good at planning my calories and I don't think my foods planned for today will hurt that in any way.

Trying to decide if I want to get out and go do a little shopping or just stay in, listen to jazz and read today. Not sure yet. But, in any case, it will be a lovely day! Hope all of you have a wonderful day as well!!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    JessicaKrall8

Tomorrow is my birthday and this is about as good a gift for which I could have asked. I will be celebrating but carefully, so hopefully won't see a bounce back. I'm on vacation this week and tomorrow starts my new month of walking, so at least I'll be working on that...hope y'all have a great day!
    Jessica

Happy Birthday!!💥💥💥🎉🎉🎉
    Where do I sign up for Step Challenge?

Hi @LaurieWrobo justs tell me your daily step goal and your favorite place currently to walk and I'll get you registered. The chart is located on the same spreadsheet as our weigh ins just scroll down and you'll find it. Every few days post your steps and I'll keep them recorded. Welcome to the insanity!!! I really enjoy it!

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!
    Jessica :smile:
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,450 Member
    @jessicakrall8
    Happy birthday! I hope you have a lovely day <3
    Awesome job with your weight as well. I can imagine that is a great 'present'. You have been killing it lately!
This discussion has been closed.