January 31

13»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Jan 31

Exercise: ✨ ( 12 mins core+5 mins posture / 5 mins balance / exergame plus plenty other intentional stepping )
    Logged: ✨ EVERYthing
    In Range: ✨
    (If a ❌ instead of a 🌟, it was a Pass Day)
    🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟
    🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-❌-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟-🌟
    🌟-🌟-🌟
  • Pass day for me again. No Winner’s Circle and not a Champion. But I have pre-planned my food for today and ready to try for Winner’s Circle and Champion in February. Congratulations to all who achieved it in January, and to all who didn’t but gave it their best in difficult circumstances. You all inspire me.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    1/31/2022 (Where the heck did January go? No Winners' Circle for me, but on the list of champions, I think)
    Exercise? Yes.
    Tracking? Yes.
    Calories? No.
  • Revlish
    Revlish Posts: 62 Member
    Yes to exercise, logging and under calorie goal.
    Concerts= lots of exercise. lol

3/3 pass days.

Buh bye January!!!
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,452 Member
    3 yes to end the month 8/3 pass days! I think a personal best for me!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,089 Member
    @jamcnewman Wow - those road reports are something else! Good to be tucked in at home for sure in those conditions.
    My Dad in Manitoba said they were getting the blizzard today. We got snow overnight but nothing that bad! Take care

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 3,973 Member
    @jamcnewman Wow - those road reports are something else! Good to be tucked in at home for sure in those conditions.
    My Dad in Manitoba said they were getting the blizzard today. We got snow overnight but nothing that bad! Take care

It was an Alberta clipper Ashley (as are the numerous we are told to expect this week). 😂😂😂 Winds near Kindersley reached 93 km/h gusting to 143 km/h. We couldn’t see our neighbours house across the street by 7 pm (and our street is really sheltered from the wind, usually). It was snowing sideways and a total whiteout. Lots of abandoned cars. Our local CBC weather person’s husband got storm stayed at their local McDonald’s. 🤪

@ashleycarole86 Love a storm as long as everyone is safe (and the power doesn’t go out, which stressed me out).
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    Monday January 31

✅✅✅
    Exercise was two sessions on the treadmill and I used more incline to achieve “brisk” walking. Still figuring all this out 🥳🥳🥳

Well, that’s a wrap on January; two pass days used). Looking forward to February; every day is a one day closer to spring. 🌷🌼🌺🌺🌻

We are in a massive blizzard (again) right now and I am grateful to be home in our cozy house (and that the power hasn’t gone out again)…. This is a snapshot of the road map right now:

sepc261b75st.jpeg

@jamcnewman
    Julie, what are all the red dots?
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 3,973 Member
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    Monday January 31

✅✅✅
    Exercise was two sessions on the treadmill and I used more incline to achieve “brisk” walking. Still figuring all this out 🥳🥳🥳

Well, that’s a wrap on January; two pass days used). Looking forward to February; every day is a one day closer to spring. 🌷🌼🌺🌺🌻

We are in a massive blizzard (again) right now and I am grateful to be home in our cozy house (and that the power hasn’t gone out again)…. This is a snapshot of the road map right now:

sepc261b75st.jpeg

@jamcnewman
    Julie, what are all the red dots?

Hi Teresa -
    The red dots indicate that stretch of the highway has been closed due to dangerous conditions. 🚫 I have never seen weather closures this comprehensive. All is well today but for some really cold temperatures and drifting snow. ❤️❄️☃️
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅