What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    bgevnehncc90.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,552 Member
    Tacos for lunch made from leftovers.
    9jy99l4194wc.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Even using store bought tortillas, sous vide duck pulled out of the freezer, pickles, hot sauce and boiled mung beans we had in the fridge, this meal is too much work for a weeknight. Duck tacos with feta, guac, pico de gallo, esquites, grilled pineapple and red onion salsa, refried beans, pickled red onion, mole sauce.
    anq77kbgjm4h.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    nuo0t37drfnj.jpeg

(Inauthentic, Americanized) Brazilian shrimp soup over rice. I’ve made it once before and liked a few aspects of my previous rendition more, so some hybridizing is needed!
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited February 2022
    Wednesday dinner: Turkey spinach soup (mirepoix, bone broth, turkey, spinach, cauliflower rice, black garlic)
    The steam fogged up my lens. Also, I had to use pre-packaged, shredded carrots in my mirepoix because the grocery store was completely out of whole carrots. 😑
    0nvjhanf55qn.jpg
  • acpgee
    Leftovers for lunch.
    iw831uf77be9.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Baja fish tacos with curtido and mostly leftover veggie condiments from duck tacos two nights ago.
    pwcsi719hz9t.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Friday Dinner: Pie plate salad: romaine and red leaf lettuce, chicken, peas, 1/2 avocado, Queso Fresco crumbling cheese and salsa (picture taken before salsa was added)

0rvscvxk0at5.jpg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Wholewheat Fusilli with Mushrooms, Balsamic Vinegar & Goat’s Cheese. This was a new recipe and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Minimal ingredients, made in the time it takes to cook the pasta and so, so tasty. Simple but tastes like the best pasta from a top restaurant! Link below the photo if you’re interested in trying it. Do it! 😂

e49rrxivhhrx.jpeg

https://foodal.com/recipes/pasta/balsamic-mushrooms-goat-cheese/
  • janicemlove
    almzt4quagor.jpeg
    Pancakes made from sourdough starter discard (my first time and they were good!) blueberries, and scrambled eggs.
  • acpgee
    Pad thai and courgette namul.
    8cfy10trbp9s.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Turkish salad of watermelon, feta, mint and pomegranate molasses to start. Main was crusted hake roasted in the air fryer on top of some potatoes.
    c42bfjtxsap3.jpeg
    d6z3d0g7bmer.jpeg

• cmsienk
    edited February 2022
    Sunday Brunch: Spinach, onion, cheese omelet and sausage
    sqbemlg1048f.jpgSunday Dinner: Sweet potato "rotini" (it actually looked more like French fries) with spaghetti meat sauce and peas
    ynze6vpahm4k.jpg
  • acpgee
    Starter of grilled watermelon, cherry tomat, feta and mint. Main of spaghetti alla vodka with a little green salad.
    iyfvx4f5lj6l.jpeg
    tezntnhtq3kd.jpeg

• cmsienk
    Butternut Squash Risotto with chicken and grilled onions
    ym5quhwllxdx.jpg
  • acpgee
    Beef hor fun with a side of tomato and courgette lalab.
    y67ye36gaeg7.jpeg
  • janicemlove
    z8v6zu92v7uk.jpeg
    Hungry and tired dinner.