Why do I keep getting logged out?

savannahs21
savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
I keep getting logged out and then when I log back in I dont have a feed just a message saying ''Add your friends".

Best Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,120 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Apologies for any problems you are having. To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Answer ✓
    I came onto the forums to ask exactly this question. I too, am having to log in everytime I want to go onto MFP. I am also getting the message on my newsfeed "add friends" - however, if I wait a few seconds, all my newsfeed reappears and I do still have all friends.

Answers

• pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Same here, I have to enter of each of my friends to see how they are, but a lot haven't updated because they could not log
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Something wrong for sure. I have the same issue. I am not going to email all the friends I already have to add them when they are already added. Needs fixing please.
  • sbdriver2
    sbdriver2 Posts: 19 Member
    Same here. There used to be a box you could tick that said "keep me logged in" but it's gone.
  • GCAsMom
    GCAsMom Posts: 120 Member
    Came here to see if anyone else was having this issue. I hope they fix it soon.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Same. I'm having it too--and my newsfeed is gone.
  • NYPhotographer2021
    NYPhotographer2021 Posts: 505 Member
    Oh good! I'm not the only one! I am still able to access it from the app on my phone, but I prefer the computer.
  • Jem594
    Jem594 Posts: 72 Member
    same here
  • chris89topher
    chris89topher Posts: 389 Member
    Same. I came to see if anyone else had this issue too. I noticed the website looks a little different but I can't put my finger on it. The colors and logo look different? Maybe site updates are causing log outs. Hope it's temporary, otherwise it's a tad annoying. B)
  • fatty2begone
    fatty2begone Posts: 249 Member
    Same
  • no1wf
    no1wf Posts: 36 Member
    Same, the font on the home page with my daily summary is different and the numbers have all shifted and overlap eachother
  • Skyler103
    Skyler103 Posts: 121 Member
    Same problem here. Hope they fix it soon. It's a pain having to constantly log in. I'm here several times a day.
  • DerangedPixi
    DerangedPixi Posts: 82 Member
    Yeah MFP is making updates - if you are new WELCOME TO MFP!! This happens frequently. The app is still working the desktop version is hit or miss for the news feed. Its super frustrating.
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Same problem; it's useful to come here and discover that I am not alone. It's also only showing me my home page in German, even though I have the language set to English. I was able to get to the English-language forum by adjusting the url to include EN instead of DE, but when I do that for home page it just jumps back to DE.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    I would also like to know why I keep getting logged out for the "diary" portion but not discussions. Yesterday I had to login three times to log my food. This only started a few days ago.

Please fix this ASAP. It's very frustrating. I'm still very unhappy about the upgrades you made a few months ago with the excessive white space. And now this. Do you people even test?
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    edited February 2022
    Same here. It's been happening for the past three days. Very frustrating. I've tried to contact "the Help" section but no one seems to be able to fix the issue. I have to admit it is a bit unnerving since MFP had a huge issue with hacking years ago. I hope this isn't the case now!! :/
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    It logs me out every time now (I finally remember my password though since I've entered it 20 times in 3 days!) and to add insult to injury then it says to add friends yet you know longer can keep up with them on the website.
  • BrightEyedAgain
    BrightEyedAgain Posts: 243 Member
    I'm having the same issue as the rest of you. Very frustrating, especially not seeing my feed! Hope they get it fixed soon.
This discussion has been closed.