Shape Shifters Team Chat - February 2022

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,777 Member
    2/4-7,734

UGH, today was warmer, and I woke up with a stiff neck/back. I did manage to get a workout in, but not as good of one as I wished but my movement is limited due to how I woke up.
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    Thank you @izzyred004 I appreciate the thoughts I've also been worried about our budget/money situation b/c my savings are slowly dwindling
  • wtbarunner
    wtbarunner Posts: 162 Member
    10000/day
    Feb 1 5435
    Feb 2 7542
    Feb 3 9445
    Shelley
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,007 Member
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    2/4-7,734

UGH, today was warmer, and I woke up with a stiff neck/back. I did manage to get a workout in, but not as good of one as I wished but my movement is limited due to how I woke up.

@angmarie28 Didn't see any steps listed for 2/3...should I zero out? Please advise.

@ac204 Thanks...I had a lovely birthday...appreciate your kindness so much!
    Jessica
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    2/2: 7,012
    2/3: 8,240
  • PamStellick
    PamStellick Posts: 33 Member
    Steps for Jan 31st was 5598
    Still hitting my goal.this week!
  • PamStellick
    Steps for Feb 3rd were 5508
  • PamStellick
    Feb 4 steps 6255
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    leni1us
    Friday
    PW: 150.0
    CW: 150.0

I's also like to join the step challenge even though I missed the first couple of days in January.

My goal 7,000steps/day
    Favorite place to walk is round the local golf course and junior college.
  • jessicakrall8
    Feb 4 steps 6255

@PamStellick You're killin it!!! Go girl!!! I'm struggling a bit today, but I've been walking a LOT this week...today I'm moving but taking it easier...no crazy videos, just simply walking...did 25 minute mile this morning...I'll do another later this afternoon. Hate that my vacation is ending...back to work on Monday UGH! I don't want to think about it. LOL! :blush: Hope you have a great Caturday...just check the chart every few days and if you see any empty spaces by your name, let me know...you'll get the hang of it...it becomes addictive, but it's a good habit, not a bad one, so there's that! Take care--you're doing great!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Jazzadesigns
    Saturday
    PW: 219.3
    CW: 218.0 (-1.3)

Happy Belated Birthday! @jessicakrall8 🎁🎈

@casandraW I love your photos! Thanks for sharing! I have to live vicariously through other people’s vacations.🤣

Nice loss @jazzadesigns WTG! Thanks for your kind words...now I'm dreading going back to work LOL!
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    leni1us wrote: »
    leni1us
    Friday
    PW: 150.0
    CW: 150.0

I's also like to join the step challenge even though I missed the first couple of days in January.

My goal 7,000steps/day
    Favorite place to walk is round the local golf course and junior college.

@leni1us Got you down for 7k a day...that walk sounds lovely! Need your first name for the chart and then catch me up from 1/30 to present with your steps:

Date - Step Count

Thanks!
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    The new Week 2 Group Challenge for February is active and ready to begin for Sunday, Feb 6th. Taking a reflective look back and a hopeful look forward with the goals we set back in Dec/Jan...just a little check in, mixed with staying active each day and sharing together. Hope you'll join us! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10855816/february-week-2-group-challenge-thinking-back-looking-forward#latest

Jessica
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 256 Member
    Yukie_OP
    Saturday Weigh-in
    PW: 134.4
    CW: 136.2

*I'll check-in later to update steps. Hope everyone has a good weekend.
  • jessicakrall8
    edited February 2022
    nogfsudzfcxs.gif

Missing weigh-ins (incl today):
    @kerdil08
    @Be_theBest_Me (2x)
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @DreaRN15 (2x)
    @hipari

Please report in before stats begin early tomorrow morning. Thanks! Hope you've had a good week!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    Pw: 188.2
    CW: 189.4

No excuses…. Just a crappy week

We've all been there @Beka3695 ...so sorry to hear it though...hopefully this week will be better! Hang in there...
    Jess
This discussion has been closed.