Women 200lb+, Let's Be Fierce This February!!!

Replies

• lmgoff232
    lmgoff232 Posts: 277 Member
    @danikat15 I was just thinking the same thing this week! Housekeeping has never been my strong suit, and probably never will be (Ha!), but the state of it these days is worlds apart from this time last year. I don't know if its the increased energy from eating better & exercising, or whether the mess was a symptom of mild depression that got better with activity. Likely it was a combination of both. Whatever the reason, I love the fact that I now have a house that is much less cluttered, and of which I am not acutely embarrassed of. Congratulations on reaching Onderland!
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    @cowgirlslikeus86 and @sandielewis2001 Happy Birthday!!!๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

@danikat15 Congrats on reaching Onederland!!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘

Welcome to all of the new people!๐Ÿ™‚

Okay why would someone disagree with my post???? Iโ€™ve been in this group for a year and have now gotten my first 2 disagrees here within the last few weeks. I try to be supportive of everyone. I donโ€™t get it.
  • RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 352 Member
    edited February 2022
    @jazzadesigns Don't take it too personally! I think most dislikes are accidental. ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    @RavenStCloud youโ€™re right! It just hurt my feelings a little bit.

@justanotherloser007 I wish that I could sew like you! I can only do the bare minimum. Did they find out anything more with your thallium issue?
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 515 Member
    @cowgirlslikeus86 and @sandielewis2001 Happy Birthday!!!๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ‰

@danikat15 Congrats on reaching Onederland!!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘

Welcome to all of the new people!๐Ÿ™‚

This is a very positive and welcoming post, why would anybody click on the "Disagree" icon? Scratching my head in confusion......
  • cowgirlslikeus86
    cowgirlslikeus86 Posts: 597 Member
    edited February 2022
    @sandielewis2001 congrats on the new house and I think we all lurk to some degree! :smiley:

@jazzadesigns It was probably me clicking the disagree button. On my app, those responses are very close together and I have accidentally tapped disagree instead of hug. Usually I catch it but probably not always.

• 77topcat
    77topcat Posts: 39 Member
    Height: 5'2
    SW: 287 (Sept 2019)

CW: 237-240(scale is unreliable, plan to weigh in at work to see accurately)
    1st Goal:
    UGW: 145

Hi ladies! I'm a bit late to join but have read all the posts and am inspired! I've recently rejoined. I found my way back to running pretty regularly following a really traumatic breakup last summer (found out my partner was living a quadruple life with 3 other girlfriends in 3 other towns! Glad that garbage is out of my life and grateful he and I didn't have any joint financial commitments! I'm doing great and honestly it's now a really great/awful story lol) and now signed up for my first marathon this year! I have arthritic knees (from injuries) and I know weight loss will help them plus help my running in general.
    I love to eat restaurant and bakery food so better eating has been on my to do list for a while and now I've been kind of forced to because I'm having some weird GI issues. So kind of a wakeup call I guess!
    Would love to add some friends but I don't really know how to do it anymore๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ

Bccoast - You sound strong and motivated ๐Ÿ’ช and Iโ€™ll find out how to send you a friend request. I keep stumbling on how to do itโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜†