What movie or show that you are watching right now?

Replies

• ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Lost Girls
  • ReenieHJ
    I'm becoming a Netflix junkie. :)

Just got done watching Aftermath.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    s5dpj5z6a66w.png
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    nxupdsdee7bb.png

I really tried to like this show...just couldn't get into it. For the most part I like Ricky, but just couldn't connect with this show. Could also be that my wife had already watched season 1 so I started with season 2 with her.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    edited February 2022
    dalida_robot.jpg
    I'm loving this show...I can't get enough...very cool. I'm having to exercise a lot of self restraint to just not binge watch the whole thing at once.

ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvdHZzZXJpZXMvNWQ3MDBiOGMtNDJiYy00YzQyLWI0MzQtZjJjNjJlYTdjMTM5LmpwZw==
    I usually like something or I don't or it's something I file away as reasonably good entertainment that I'll throw on if there's nothing better to do. Not really sure where I am with this one. Parts of it really grab me and pull me in and then other parts leaving me wondering what they're doing. It's like it teeters on being really good and just "cult" cliche at the same time. I can't really put my finger on it, but it's like they have something really good going and then don't...like they had this great idea, and then something got *kitten* up in production or writing or something...
  • jjpptt2
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    nxupdsdee7bb.png

I really tried to like this show...just couldn't get into it. For the most part I like Ricky, but just couldn't connect with this show. Could also be that my wife had already watched season 1 so I started with season 2 with her.

Season 1 was pretty decent. Season 2 lacked a lot. If you started there, I'm not surprised you couldn't get into it. I quit on it mid-season 2.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    King of Queens
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    King of Queens

LOL that was pretty much the only thing I watched on tv when I still had it because it was always on Comedy Central. The same few seasons too.

And, let's see, I picked up Resident Alien and I may start watching Peacemaker at some point if the show is ANYTHING like the outtakes I saw. :)

John Cena's pretty funny!
  • jjpptt2
    dalida_robot.jpg
    I'm loving this show...I can't get enough...very cool. I'm having to exercise a lot of self restraint to just not binge watch the whole thing at once.

I watched a bit of it when it was airing originally, but quit on it for some reason. Probably worth giving another shot given what I've heard about it.

• ReenieHJ
    No Escape Room

For some strange reason, I'm loving the creepy lately. :)
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,690 Member
    Reacher
  • porquenoirl
    porquenoirl Posts: 76 Member
    dalida_robot.jpg

I watched a bit of it when it was airing originally, but quit on it for some reason. Probably worth giving another shot given what I've heard about it.

How did you put it down, this show is amazing! IMO
  • porquenoirl
    nxupdsdee7bb.png

I've struggled with his humour, there are times when it lands for me, and others it doesn't, so I've been avoiding the show because of that.
  • porquenoirl
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    The badlands.

A friend of mine worked in production on season 2, I keep meaning to watch it (I need a better way to keep a list of what I want to watch! Lol) my OH watched it and enjoyed it, I'm going to look it up now!
  • porquenoirl
    dalida_robot.jpg

ems.ZW1zLXByZC1hc3NldHMvdHZzZXJpZXMvNWQ3MDBiOGMtNDJiYy00YzQyLWI0MzQtZjJjNjJlYTdjMTM5LmpwZw==
    I usually like something or I don't or it's something I file away as reasonably good entertainment that I'll throw on if there's nothing better to do. Not really sure where I am with this one. Parts of it really grab me and pull me in and then other parts leaving me wondering what they're doing. It's like it teeters on being really good and just "cult" cliche at the same time. I can't really put my finger on it, but it's like they have something really good going and then don't...like they had this great idea, and then something got *kitten* up in production or writing or something...

I LOVED Mr Robot, what a show. Oh, hadn't come across Archive 81, going to look it up now, cheers!
  • porquenoirl
    Watching 'Cobra Kai' with OH, I'm loving the cheese! Also grew up in the 80/90s so it's hitting a nostalgia nerve.

Started 'Archane' last week, really good, I know little to nothing about LOL so it's just a cool show for me.

Then I blasted through 'The Big Leap', just one episode left, I wanted a feel good cheese fest and it's delivering!

If anyone has some good gentle shows to watch please send recommendations, I particularly loved 'The Durrells' (I think it was marketed in the US at 'The Durrells in Corfu'), it seems to be easy to find the challenging content to watch, but harder to find decent recommendations when you just want to chill!
  • Singing_Banshee
    Singing_Banshee Posts: 44 Member
    The new ghost busters 👻
  • ReenieHJ
    Welcome Home

More creepiness. :)
  • theonlyclevergirl
    theonlyclevergirl Posts: 11 Member
    Attack on titan! Worth the try. About to be 4 seasons long. Eren jagger all the way!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    The book of Boba Fett.