Yesx3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    edited February 2022
    Feb 3
    ✅✅✅
    💕💕

So sorry dear Julie. @jamcnewman *hugs* 💕

@Elbee1 I al so sorry for your loss & your Mom’s illness. I am super proud of you for posting for accountability. ♥️ 🏆

@Mrs_Hoffer very sorry to learn of the loss of your Father in 2025. *hugs* 💕
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,983 Member
    Yes, yes and yes
    Walking and HIIT

Sending hugs of comfort to all that need them. <3
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,977 Member
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    3rd
    Yes x3
    Almost had a eating attack last night. Lol!! But thankfully managed to stop myself before i went over maintaince calories! In Feb I hve committed to jumping in the ocean every morning after my work out. It was bloody freezing this morning but I still did it. So invigorating!!!! Xo
    Hve a fab day guys
    @donna25trinity
    Well done Donna capping the enjoyment at your maintenance calories! I would jump in that ocean every day with you! What an amazing opportunity — send us a photo of your view?!?

@jamcnewman without sounding like a bragger lol it's pretty darn amazing.. lol!I highly recommend a sea change to anyone considering it. Been here for 6 years and it's been the best years of my life! My profile pic is a pic of where we live. Xo
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,626 Member
    2/3
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 👍🏻
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 👍🏻
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? 👍🏻

Used 0
    3 passes remain

February goals
    1 Miracle Morning ~ S.A.V.E.R.S
    2 Wake up EARLY for meditation
    3 Yoga (5/6 times weekly)
    4. Minimum sweets (work them in my calorie goal)
    5. 30 day squat challenge 6. No late night snacking
    7. Daily journal logging

• Intrinsicat
    Intrinsicat Posts: 473 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes a night walk and an hour zumba
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Ues

• lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,666 Member
    Catching up with some earlier posts:

@donna25trinity – well done for heading off the “eating attack”. Where do you live to be right on the beach like that?

@jamcnewman – hugs to you. My father died very suddenly – literally fell down on the living room floor died instantly. It was more than 20 years ago now but I still think of him, and we talk about him sometimes. It was a comfort to us that he wasn’t sick beforehand and wouldn’t have known anything about it.

@Caroline_slowandsteady, so glad to hear you are finally getting better.

@Elbee1, you are going through a difficult time, hugs to you too. Look after yourself. I had a difficult time last year and found the support here surprisingly helpful. It seems unlikely that sometimes strangers can be more supportive than friends but I found logging on here and spending a little time each day focussing on my own health and wellbeing invaluable.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 3,973 Member
    Thank you @lesdarts180 💛 The blessing in it truly was that he didn’t suffer a protracted illness.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 3,973 Member
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    3rd
    Yes x3
    Almost had a eating attack last night. Lol!! But thankfully managed to stop myself before i went over maintaince calories! In Feb I hve committed to jumping in the ocean every morning after my work out. It was bloody freezing this morning but I still did it. So invigorating!!!! Xo
    Hve a fab day guys
    @donna25trinity
    Well done Donna capping the enjoyment at your maintenance calories! I would jump in that ocean every day with you! What an amazing opportunity — send us a photo of your view?!?

@jamcnewman without sounding like a bragger lol it's pretty darn amazing.. lol!I highly recommend a sea change to anyone considering it. Been here for 6 years and it's been the best years of my life! My profile pic is a pic of where we live. Xo

Paradise! Enjoy every moment 💛 @donna25trinity
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    @Jana_2020 you are behaving like a CHAMPION again this month too. Good for you!