Weigh in week:  Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 187.0
    CW: 189.5 :#
    Month +/-: +3.3
    Total Loss: 74.5
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    @askewcr @Jactop @leonadixon Congrats on making it onto the leaderboard! Woot woot!

@Cornanda Thanks for asking, I like it a lot. The color is more vivid than the last time she did it, it's a dark cherry/burgundy color and she straightened it (it's normally curly). I am attaching a picture of me with the rescue pup I walked and you can kind of see my hair. I hope your pup is feeling better today and it's a good day. Good luck with the job interview!

@FushiaKat That's interesting, the information from the study. I'm one of those people that will need to plan and track my food always as well. I don't mind it so much. Congrats on the NSV of reaching no longer obese, that's a huge deal!!!

@kerritho Yes, you are doing all the right things. Hang in there, you've got this!

@19shmoo69 HAHAHA! That brings back to mind other things. Remember shake weights?

@Katmary71 I got it trimmed and colored. She used a dark cherry/burgundy (I usually do a similar color), this one is more vivid than the last and I like it. She also straightened it but that's temporary. I am attaching a pic of me with the rescue dog I hiked. I did have fun! Hanging out watching the squirrels sounds relaxing. Wow about the cards. It's a good thing you went through them!

@fatfifties Congrats on the loss! Yeah weight loss is really frustrating. I know 1.2 lbs doesn't seem like much right now but if you lost that much every week, you would lose 62.4 lbs in a year! Hang in there, you've got this.

Hi all. Sorry for the long post, I wanted to respond to a lot of you. I had fun walking the rescue pups yesterday on the hike. It ended up being an easy hike of about 90 minutes, slow-paced as my friend and I were walking Chihuahuas that didn't want to walk lol. We ended up carrying the little guys. I am including a picture of me with the little fella I hiked with, his name is Odin. Very cute.

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"

3rq22g44hbxo.jpg
  • lose4me71
    lose4me71 Posts: 36 Member
    Good morning.
    @ TeresaW1020 Prayers for your husband. I hope he takes well to the chemo.
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 512 Member
    fatfifties wrote: »
    Weight loss is so frustrating! I swam 3kms last week, walked tons , logged my food everyday and stuck to my calories, and all for 1.2lb :( but down is down!!
    My total loss since August 14 2021, so nearly 6 months is 47lb. Im so determined to get to the big 50lb! Then only another 25lb to go😂😂😂

This is a major accomplishment; you should feel very proud of yourself. A 1.2-pound loss is awesome! Do you measure as well as weighing? Sometimes you don't lose pounds, but you lose inches. I'm noticing a trend with my weight loss; I might lose only every other week now but I'm still getting smaller. It takes a while for our bodies to adjust too. We didn't gain the weight overnight, and we won't lose it overnight but if we keep tracking, following the plan and doing what works for us it will. Have a little patience with yourself and just enjoy what you have achieved so far, you've earned it.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,113 Member
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 188.2
    CW: 185.4

That's better...less sodium filled foods and more water.
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 355 Member
    Another busy day for the books. I tutored at one of the elementary schools today and helped take down the book sale tables and things today at the public library. For this reason, I didn't get to the gym but plan to hit it in the morning. There's still a lot of sickness with friends and loved ones but we continue to pray for them.

I hope all is well with everyone. I had Covid last January and still have a cough but I keep cough drops with me. It's funny how some people look at me when I have a coughing incident. I look back with the message in my eyes that says "I know!" LOL

Be blessed everyone! Let's go get it! B)
  • nfll406
    nfll406 Posts: 30 Member
    Today was weigh in for me and was sorely disappointed in what the scale said when I felt like I’d have a good reduction. But nope…
    nfll
    pw: 170
    cw: 169.4
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 994 Member
    @trooworld - I like your hair. Do you still have Daisy?

@TeresaW1020 - I do the UK wordle on line. No ads. I hear there is also a US version. I did not need to download anything. Yay for your Mom winning the contest. The pic is very cute. Bummer about your weight being up, but you got this.

@laurelfit57 - yes! I wasn't that sick, but I felt tired and off for quite a bit after it. Longer than I thought I should considering I wasn't that sick. Your body is telling you what it needs, so easing back into activity is a good thing.

@askewcr - Yes! you can't cough anywhere these days! You are one busy lady!

@nfll406 - A small loss when you were expecting a better one can be incredibly disappointing, but it's just part of the process. Keep working your plan and you will get there.

@amioc - I've felt like that many times. What has always helped me is to start putting things back in place one at a time. Sometimes it's easier to change one thing and then build on it. However you decide to approach it, hang in there. You can do this.

Well, the interview was interesting. I might even enjoy having lunch with the lady. She has very interesting ideas about the business and she definitely wants to fill a need for services that is currently missing. However, I'm not sure her business model will work. My husband said I should have asked what the end game for the business is if she passes on...... Hmmm..... good question but rude?!!? Probably. Anyway, she didn't offer me the job I applied for, but she did offer me a different one. Not sure if I want it, but I'm thinking about it. My work life has become a mess due to Covid.

Lisa
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,783 Member
    @TeresaW1020 It was really fun and good for them. Thanks, I'm trying! I'm so glad you guys had a good time, you needed that. Your mom is such a cutie, congrats to her! Hugs to you.

@vegan4lyfe2012 Nice loss, congrats!

@laurelfit57 Ugh, I'm so sorry for what you are going through! Good for you for going to the gym and agility class.

@nfll406 I'm sorry the scale disappointed you. That's a bummer when you are expecting a good loss and then whomp whomp! That's happened to me before. At least it is going in the right direction. Are you also measuring your body with a tape measure? If not, that might be a good idea. Also, I keep a book with NSVs in it so that when I am bummed by a gain, I can look back and see I did make some form of progress.

@amioc Is there something we can help you with? Are you tracking? If so, are you staying within your calorie range? Getting any exercise? How can we help?

@Cornanda Thanks! Yes, Daisy is very much a part of our family now. Here she is being a gargoyle lol. We love her to pieces! That's interesting about the interview. If you don't take it, at least it was good practice, right?

Hi all. I really struggled to stay within my points this week and I didn't do so well so I think I know what to expect tomorrow at the scale. I did track everything so there's that. I'm glad my week starts over tomorrow. :( This is a pic of my pup, Daisy, being a gargoyle.

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"

0kqo7gfoblyv.jpg
  • Cornanda
    edited February 2022
    9p4e06wsxjxd.png
  • Cornanda
    Hi,

Just posted some images.....

I'm not having a bad day today, but that one really resonated with me, so I thought perhaps someone here might need to see it.

The fitness journey image was posted with this comment and it's so true...

"The fitness journey is never linear, instead it ebbs and flows. Life happens: injuries, illness, responsibilities.
    The goal is to trend upward, not be perfect."

@trooworld - Daisy is sooo cute. That's what I love about dogs- they do crazy things like sit on the arm of the chair. So fun! I'm going to hope that your weigh in tomorrow turns out better than you think.

Lisa
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 512 Member
    Username: FushiaKat
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    PW. 175.8
    CW. 173.6

2.2-pound loss! 😁 I can't believe it I've been eating a really big orange every night plus popcorn and sometimes cookies too for dessert! 🍊 But it was all included in my food diary, and I was under my calorie limit, so I don't need to feel guilty. I'm now in the "Overweight" BMI Score. I could not be happier that I'm no longer considered "Obese". I really hated that about myself. I have 28.6 pounds and 25 weeks until I reach my goal weight and it will also be the same weight when I met my husband 32 years ago. I've lost 71.4 lbs. I only need to lose 1.15 pounds a week to get there by August 1st. 💝🌻
  • tammymccrady6278
    tammymccrady6278 Posts: 199 Member
    Congrats to the letter board peeps! Awesome job!

@FushiaKat Wow great job….no longer in the obese category must feel amazing! That’s my aim if I can ever get there

@fatfifties yes a loss is a loss and all are worth a little victory dance….keep it up

@19shmoo69 Gotta say you have great imagery …MC Hammer pants working out to his music in the shed….I can so picture it…haha

@TeresaW1020 a chill cook off ….so cool…plus cornbread muffins…sounds delicious….that’s really great that you and your mum do those kinds of things….my gramma and I would enter our apple pies into our fall fair every yr when she was alive….they are good memories

Well tomorrow I go back to work. I spent my 2 days off bouncing between housecleaning and getting outside and moving…I don’t walk near as much in the winter as I do in the summer. I seem to lose motivation and I really have to force myself to get out. I’ve been searching online for different indoor little workouts to help me. Found one that I’m going to try tomorrow so we shall see…this Friday is our anniversary and my husband wants to take me out to my favourite restaurant. Eastside Mario’s….an amazing pasta place with the best homemade bread….needless to say I’m Leary of going as I’m not sure I would make healthy choices plus I weigh in the next day….
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 355 Member
    Great day on the books today. Busy too! I went to the gym, went to the store, cooked, tutored, and threw an quick birthday party for my 68 year old aunt. I snacked today but tomorrow's another day. Ready for bed now so have yourselves an awesome restful night. Let's go get it tomorrow! B)
  • laurelfit57
    laurelfit57 Posts: 466 Member
    Just a quick check in again tonight. It was a good day today, eating was on point, worked out at the gym. I am going to have a quieter day tomorrow so look forward to catching up on everyone then!
  • amioc
    amioc Posts: 175 Member
    trooworld wrote: »
    @TeresaW1020 It was really fun and good for them. Thanks, I'm trying! I'm so glad you guys had a good time, you needed that. Your mom is such a cutie, congrats to her! Hugs to you.

@vegan4lyfe2012 Nice loss, congrats!

@laurelfit57 Ugh, I'm so sorry for what you are going through! Good for you for going to the gym and agility class.

@nfll406 I'm sorry the scale disappointed you. That's a bummer when you are expecting a good loss and then whomp whomp! That's happened to me before. At least it is going in the right direction. Are you also measuring your body with a tape measure? If not, that might be a good idea. Also, I keep a book with NSVs in it so that when I am bummed by a gain, I can look back and see I did make some form of progress.

@amioc Is there something we can help you with? Are you tracking? If so, are you staying within your calorie range? Getting any exercise? How can we help?

@Cornanda Thanks! Yes, Daisy is very much a part of our family now. Here she is being a gargoyle lol. We love her to pieces! That's interesting about the interview. If you don't take it, at least it was good practice, right?

Hi all. I really struggled to stay within my points this week and I didn't do so well so I think I know what to expect tomorrow at the scale. I did track everything so there's that. I'm glad my week starts over tomorrow. :( This is a pic of my pup, Daisy, being a gargoyle.

0kqo7gfoblyv.jpg

I honestly don’t no how anyone can help me 🤷‍♀️. I no what I should be doing but I just can’t seem to put it into practice. I’m not sure what’s wrong with me. I’m sorry for being such a downer 🙁
This discussion has been closed.