Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• AlanM_1974
    AlanM_1974 Posts: 40 Member
    47, UK. Feel free to add me! 👋
  • galaxymike22
    galaxymike22 Posts: 3 Member
    42 year old m here. Looking for 2-3 accountability partners. Looking for a support group to help me on my journey. Would like them to be active and vocal on here.
  • DeterminedJenK
    DeterminedJenK Posts: 24 Member
    Commenting! Need support. Going to keep my focus on making healthy choices and create habits (strength training, moving more, making healthier choices). I would love any support and would be happy to return the favour. Turning 40 this year! Planning to make this next decade amazing.
  • crazycat585
    crazycat585 Posts: 34 Member
    Would love some people to follow! I’m 32 and just restarting and trying to stay motivated!
  • Jjsmithmfp
    Jjsmithmfp Posts: 4 Member
    I am here for friends! Add me if you'd like to connect :)
  • theworkoutreview
    theworkoutreview Posts: 41 Member
    It would be great to have some more friends!
  • lazyrunner7
    lazyrunner7 Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me . Looking for fellow runners also for the extra motivation
  • rm6335920
    rm6335920 Posts: 256 Member
    Feel free to add me, always looking for friends for support and motivation, still on this rollercoaster weight loss --i will accept everyone
  • retarmy1995
    retarmy1995 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • GamingandGains
    GamingandGains Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2022
    HI all, I just came back to MFP after a long break and I made a new account since I deleted my old one ,so I have 0 friends. Feel free to add me, I'm from Canada!

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/user/Eat_wholefoods/profile/Eat_wholefoods?target=&redirected=true
  • GetHealth247
    GetHealth247 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi all back to MFP after a break. Zero friends as of now would like to meet some with same goals in mind. Feel free to add me.
  • GamingandGains
    GamingandGains Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all, just a tip for adding friends since people's profiles aren't working due to update. Copy their username and then open a second tab and go to the community page and at the top there is a find members button, you can search for people that way and it works.
  • stephenedwards332
    stephenedwards332 Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me too peeps. Let's crush 2022!
  • hunnahs26
    hunnahs26 Posts: 288 Member
    Peeps can still add me!
  • mianasss
    mianasss Posts: 1 Member
    Let´s motivate each other what ever your goal is! Feel free to add me o:) let´s be fitness pals!
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    If your diary is open and you're planning to lose the healthy way, feel free to add. One thing to remember: this isn't a short-term thing, weight loss and maintenance are a lifestyle CHANGE so we are all in fir the long haul
  • izzyjm82
    izzyjm82 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm Izzy from Toronto, Canada and I've been a MyFitnessPal member for a number of years and have used it in the past, lost weight but then stopped using the app because...life happens. I'm starting to track my food intake and getting active with indoor cycling and walking to shed some weight. I'm looking to develop healthy eating and fitness habits as this time it's a lifestyle choice and not just a temporary fix. Temporary fixes are just that... temporary. I'm looking for friends who want to be part of this journey with me as much as your own journey. Guys and ladies welcome to add me. Let's chat about goals, fitness or just about anything!

Thanks.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Hey! I’m Michelle, returning after far too long away but motivated to make permanent change and eager to add/make new friends!
  • aLiEnGiRlUwU
    aLiEnGiRlUwU Posts: 99 Member
    I need some buddies to stay positive because I suck at that XD
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Would love to make new friends, trying to lose 50lbs. Anyone want to kick *kitten* together ?