Tell me how you're feeling, right this minute

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    edited February 2022
    Here I am... 10 days later.. and that cough got worse. Now I spend most of my day coughing, trying not to cough or sucking down Ricola cough drops in the hope that it will soothe the reflex enough so that I'm not coughing all the time.

Sometimes it's dry, sometimes it's not. Still feel fine outside of that, but maaaaaaaaaaaaan is this annoying.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Bored but hopeful. Working from home works for my job to some extent, but anytime I get out for something, I remember what it's like to feel so busy all day (my job used to involve a lot of driving). Feeling sad for DH. He got an out of the blue interview request which turned out to be for a job he'd be great at. Spent a week being hopeful and then got the email that they are not moving forward with him. Stuck about how to offer support when it all sounds so trite.

Grateful for sunshine and time to get out in it.
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member
    Here I am... 10 days later.. and that cough got worse. Now I spend most of my day coughing, trying not to cough or sucking down Ricola cough drops in the hope that it will soothe the reflex enough so that I'm not coughing all the time.

Sometimes it's dry, sometimes it's not. Still feel fine outside of that, but maaaaaaaaaaaaan is this annoying.

I know someone who had a nagging cough for a while. Turned out there was a mold problem in his house that he was unaware of.
  • Thoin
    Thoin Posts: 942 Member
    Juicy
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

I know someone who had a nagging cough for a while. Turned out there was a mold problem in his house that he was unaware of.

Nooooooooo... I live in military housing currently so that's not an unheard of nor uncommon issue depending on which installation you live.

I'm hoping it's seasonal something or other. I've been living so many places with a higher humidity in the winter that finally being someplace that's relatively dry and cold for the winter might be causing a reaction, like post-nasal drip or something.

I will take this annoying cough over ever having sinusitis though. That's the worst.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    Sorry but not sorry. I just ate a 230 calorie John Kelly chocolate/peanut butter truffle bar and it was delish but there basically go all my discretionary calories for the day. This came from a client who usually sends us more calorie controlled Sees candy.

It was a big piece but still! :o
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    Nervous yet mostly excited. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with a man I haven't seen in almost 22 years. We had a very intense but short-lived relationship due to him moving out of state, and then overseas. We've been talking every day in some way (sometimes multiple times per day) over the past 2 months and the chemistry is still more than there. We're more emotionally connected than we ever were, but am worried how it'll be in person. He's not, but then again he fought in Iraq and Afghanistan so this is nothing compared to that!
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Relaxed and lazy, which feels nice for a change, except for that I’m facing big work deadlines and am feeling so lazy that I’m having trouble finding the motivation to meet them.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    Nervous yet mostly excited. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with a man I haven't seen in almost 22 years. We had a very intense but short-lived relationship due to him moving out of state, and then overseas. We've been talking every day in some way (sometimes multiple times per day) over the past 2 months and the chemistry is still more than there. We're more emotionally connected than we ever were, but am worried how it'll be in person. He's not, but then again he fought in Iraq and Afghanistan so this is nothing compared to that!

Well, you OBVIOUSLY need to live-post your meet up with him since a bunch of us have been here for your story. :)
  • boilerdawg2009
    boilerdawg2009 Posts: 979 Member

Can't wait to hear how it goes!
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

Well, you OBVIOUSLY need to live-post your meet up with him since a bunch of us have been here for your story. :)

😄😄😄. I may not live post, but I will definitely report back here!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Aw Dude I'm definitely loving all the new bugs 🥰
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,504 Member
    Aw Dude I'm definitely loving all the new bugs 🥰

Same 🥰
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    frustrated
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    I don't even know how to reply 😂
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Cold
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Cold

OMG it's like you saw the future... 🔥
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,414 Member
    Hungry. But not quite hungry enough to get out of bed. It’s close though…
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    Feel like I should be in bed with @Cat0703a