Super Bowl LVI Comments?

Jimb376mfp
Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
Who you got?

My Packers got knocked out early. I will be rooting for Bengals for Joe Burrow QB and underdogs. I hope for a close game.

No big food plans, may try a frozen pizza for dinner.

Replies

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,870 Member
    Yeah! My Pats are long gone. I'm rooting for the Bagels too, but not planning on watching the game. There will be enough temptations without adding "football snacking".
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,764 Member
    I’d like to see the Bengals win, mostly because it would be a great story. Somehow, the Rams seem like a collection of egos to me, and it’s hard to root for that. I am a Von Miller fan, so I hope he does well.

Hope Joe Burrow survives.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,463 Member
    I have a default position against any team from California and remain a midwesterner at heart. So another vote for the Bengals. That said I’d be OK with a Stafford win, he sure paid his dues with plenty extra in Detroit.
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,233 Member
    Bengals for the win.

I made extra chili a couple weeks ago and popped it in the freezer. Easier to keep the eating under control tomorrow with not going to a party.

• lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,442 Member
    Two SEC quarterbacks going at it. Anything can happen.
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,071 Member
    Lots of great young quarterbacks out there. I really do like Joe Burrows game and hope the superbowl is a good game.
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,819 Member
    I don't know about anybody else but I really did enjoy watching the game, lots of great plays and momentum changes, a last minute drive for the win, it was an excellent hard fought game.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,870 Member
    Watched the 2nd half, Great finish. Too bad my team lost. Ain't the first time. LOL
  • misterhub
    misterhub Posts: 6,168 Member
    I saw the Cincinnati score at the first half, and the one at the start of the second half. Pretty well executed. But, that was all I saw. Well played game from what I could see.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Rams had too many Star players bought there to do what they did :-(

Will look forward to see what Bengals can do next season.
  • crewahl
    crewahl Posts: 3,764 Member
    It was a good competitive game. Interesting that the Rams were favored because of their defensive line, and it seemed to me that’s what won the game - they simply kept the Bengals from having time to make big plays.