Women 200lb+, Let's Be Fierce This February!!!

Replies

• @kenziestabes Congratulations on Onederland!!!!!!!! ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿฅณ ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸฅณYeah, I am sure Pat Benetar wants her shirts back!
  • Total Loss: 71.8 lbs., 45.2 lbs. since joining MFP 186 days ago.
    That is wonderful!! Way to go @FushiaKat!

• FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 515 Member
    Total Loss: 71.8 lbs., 45.2 lbs. since joining MFP 186 days ago.
    That is wonderful!! Way to go @FushiaKat!
    Thank you! Friday is my birthday, and I didn't want to eat Cake, Cookies or any of the other things I consider traps, so I bought some Low Carb Yogurt Ice Cream Bars - Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough 100 Calories each. I hear they are delicious, and I can't wait to try one on Friday.

I feel so much smaller, it's weird feeling bones and seeing muscles that I have not seen in forever. I went from 167 to 245 in 10 years, that's 7.8 pounds a year. It creeps up slowly but then seems like it just got piled on overnight. I can't wait to get to my goal weight of 145 lbs!

I have not been buying that many clothes, and I can't sew like you, so I shop at the Salvation Army store for Skirts and Blouses. I will need new skirts soon, mine are almost touching the tops of my shoes and they used to be just below my knees. I find it hard to shop when I don't know what size I am.

We are amazing! I hope you feel better soon.
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    @kenziestabes if you google search "Kourtney Olson Watermelon Crush" you should find it - you can get the program book and quick-start guide for free, but you do need to provide an email address. You get periodic check-in/encouragement emails from Kourtney, which of course also include encouragement to check out her other (paid) programming. There is a decent bit of core work, yeah! It can be challenging but the payoff of crushing a large fruit was awesome, I'm looking forward to crushing an actual watermelon later this year when they're back in season. One of the check-in emails has a link to a 9-minute abs video that she did if you want to give that a try as well. Before I started the watermelon crush training I also completed 12 weeks of Strong Curves, which is a program by Bret Contreras that's primarily legs-and-butt focused; I think I would have struggled more with the watermelon crush program if I hadn't done Strong Curves first. I got a spreadsheet lift tracker for Strong Curves for free from LiftVault dot com.