What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Was that fresh watermelon @acpgee that you had on the 7th? I haven't seen any watermelon in ages here.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    zkk6l1wicuq5.jpeg

Inspired by finding a jar of lingonberry jelly, I made Swedish meatballs in gravy, small boiled and buttered potatoes, and a Swedish side of cucumbers in dill, vinegar and sugar. I found the recipes on a Swedish recipe site and followed them almost to a T, the only difference being I used ground turkey for calorie’s sake and baked them instead of frying because I didn’t have the time or patience for frying lol
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Duck confit on a bed of lentils with roast Belgian endive.
    h0plvfn8edtk.jpeg
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,267 Member
    Happy Birthday Acpgee!
  • jomblackmore
    jomblackmore Posts: 1 Member
    What do people have for breakfast?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited February 2022
    What do people have for breakfast?
    A lot of times I skip breakfast and have brunch... like today: chaffles
    2xgy7e4i2p3d.jpgDinner was pork loin, cooked carrots and a salad (romaine, red leaf lettuce, cucumbers, peas and 1/2 avocado with a drizzle of Ranch dressing)
    7516ocgwruca.jpg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    We went out for dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. We had some crab hush puppies as an appetizer which I forgot to photograph. I had an entree of grilled octopus, crispy potato, shaved fennel, olives and romesco. It was so good but it could have used a little more octopus and a little less potato. For dessert we shared date cake with bourbon sauce and vanilla gelato. I rarely eat dessert but this was good since it wasn't overly sweet.

56papnbf6k6g.jpeg

qeys2h3sso7f.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,525 Member
    Wednesday dinner: Pulled pork sandwich (pork loin leftovers), small serving of potatoes and peas

s24p2f98kzgj.jpg
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 432 Member
    fhaqgzds0tgy.jpeg
    I have a sinus infection and wasn’t feeling up to cooking initially but glad I did: green bean stir-fried in garlic chili oil and s&p tofu, shells w cheese sauce.
  • pjg2015
    pjg2015 Posts: 28 Member
    u31hb10hqosa.jpeg
    Veggie soup with rice noodles- so comforting!