Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• theworkoutreview
    theworkoutreview Posts: 41 Member
    I’m just here for the tasteful nudes πŸ˜‰
  • mjekenstam08
    mjekenstam08 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey all! Feel free to add me! I am very active, but have a hard time finding the desire to eat healthy.
  • fatmanthinuk
    fatmanthinuk Posts: 44 Member
    Been going for a little while now but all the previous friends I had seem to have quit 🀷 Looking for new people for motivation and inspiration - open diaries please as I find it incredibly useful and inspiring for meal choices to see what you guys are eating! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Cheers from πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§
  • Back_2_G
    Back_2_G Posts: 4 Member
    48 and been in myfitnesspal for awhile now. Just started adding friends and it really is a game changer, feel free to add me
  • Shanklet2144
    Shanklet2144 Posts: 5 Member
    Focused, motivated and committing to a healthy lifestyle. Looking to make like minded friends to help stay motivated and on track while I figure it all out. Just started strength training. My biggest challenge is eating enough calories.
  • AlanM_1974
    AlanM_1974 Posts: 40 Member
    47, UK looking to get back to my best. Feel free to add me!
  • Singingbanshee
    Singingbanshee Posts: 25 Member
    Hi add me if you like..

I do Keto /low carb diet and various exercise inc. Pilates walking weights looking to lose weight and build my fitness levels back up after spinal surgery 😜
  • BubbaMob100
    BubbaMob100 Posts: 7 Member
    Always looking for more friends. I’m active and have an open diary. Feel free to add me.
  • stephsjourney2019
    stephsjourney2019 Posts: 26 Member
    Not new but been off for a while. Life took a big left turn so now I’m trying to get back on track instead of eating my headaches away. Always looking for friends and motivation.
  • Mama_Bear_2018
    Mama_Bear_2018 Posts: 1 Member
    Just hopped on this app and would love some friends to get motivated with! Please add me if you'd like :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    If you plan on being active and supportive, I will be the same. Warning I do tend to be a lttle bit of a clown as well.
  • pamlorbieski
    pamlorbieski Posts: 187 Member
    Back here again to get myself back on track. I had previously lost 135 pounds and gained back 65 of it. Ugh! Guess I really do need the structure and accountability! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • SuzQmfp
    SuzQmfp Posts: 6 Member
    I tried to add @zachduden , but my app is being glitchy! I would love to build my support group, anyone interested please add me!
  • Hi everyone. I'm here yet again trying to lose weight just like most here. Anyways looking for more friends so we can help each others journey. I'm a positive and motivated friend. Have a good day everyone.
  • dmille2
    dmille2 Posts: 208 Member
    I’m back trying to lose 10lbs. Need some new active friends. Let’s go 🀘🏻
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Looking for supportive friends to help hold each other accountable! Add me πŸ˜ƒ
  • RainbowDash36
    RainbowDash36 Posts: 21 Member
    I have struggled with binge eating since middle school. Definitely a yo-yo dieter and tired of it! I’m here to make new friends and to motivate each other!
  • thompsjared03
    thompsjared03 Posts: 4 Member
    I can't start back up! Hoping some support here will get me to get things moving. Add me!
  • lazyrunner7
    lazyrunner7 Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add . Especially any runners
  • Bullseyepal
    Bullseyepal Posts: 1 Member
    Hello. I have been on here a few years ago and it was a great tool. Hoping to get back on track.