Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Pw 186
    Cw 185.3
  • sandielewis2001
    sandielewis2001 Posts: 318 Member
    February Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW (Previous Weight): 185.2 (February 10th)
    CW (Current Weight): 183.2 (February 16th)

Loss to date: 87.9 lbs

I forgot to weigh in this morning so I am using yesterday’s weight.
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Bumpbreakcar
    February Week Three
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW (Previous Weight): 145.0 (February 10th)
    CW (Current Weight): 146.4 (February 17th)

Sorry All, the scale keeps going up and that's not my intent. annnnnndddd of course I would start my cycle when it's time to weigh in. I'm going to work on moving my body more <3
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    edited February 2022
    People keep saying they need to move their bodies more and it makes me think of the song 'Move This' by Technotronic. Shout out to the early 90's!

Challenge time: Listen to the song (easy to find on YouTube). Try to not move. Bet you can't!

Part 2 of the challenge: Name a song (and the artist) that makes you MOVE. No duplicates. (Also, the Move It song from the animated feature Madagascar does NOT count).
  • realtorjanet
    realtorjanet Posts: 12 Member
    Realtorjanet
    PW -122
    CW - 122.6

I had a bad weekend of overindulgences, but at least the last of the homemade chocolate covered nuts from the holidays are finally gone! This weigh in could have been worse! It was 126.4 on Monday! Yikes! I’m reading a book on self sabotaging weight loss and trying to understand what the hell I am doing wrong. Hopefully, I can get a grasp on a few issues I have… I always indulge after my weigh in is done, thinking I have all week to make it up…. I overeat all day the day after I drink more than two glasses of wine…. Had a wedding this weekend and drank four glasses! These are not failures… but lessons I am learning about myself.
  • IDebraK
    IDebraK Posts: 139 Member
    People keep saying they need to move their bodies more and it makes me think of the song 'Move This' by Technotronic. Shout out to the early 90's!

Challenge time: Listen to the song (easy to find on YouTube). Try to not move. Bet you can't!

Part 2 of the challenge: Name a song (and the artist) that makes you MOVE. No duplicates. (Also, the Move It song from the animated feature Madagascar does NOT count).

Songs that make me move:
    Coming Undone by Korn
    Dragula by Rob Zombie
    Numb by Linkin Park
    Timber by Pitbull and Kesha
    Rollin' by Limp Bizkit
    The Dope Show by Marilyn Manson
    Low by Flo Rida
    Bawitdaba by Kid Rock
    Something Bad by Miranda Lambert & Carrie Underwood

I know... My taste in music is pretty diverse. LOL
  • IDebraK
    @timibotkin
    Tractor Supply's merchandising team is still in it's newborn stage. It's only a year old. We are a team of 8 working 16 stores. Each of us works in two different stores ... Alone. This week wasn't too bad. Spring resets are murder.

Next week, we get to set chick days.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    minstrelofsarcasm
    February Week Three

Weigh In Day:Tuesdays (but not this week!)
    PW (Previous Weight): 170.4 (February 8th)
    CW (Current Weight): 171.8 (February 18th)
    LTD (Loss to Date): 62.2 lbs

I was expecting a gain after the week I've had. Too much stress, too much easy access to cookies, not sleeping too great... Here's hoping next week is better. If not, here's hoping March is better. Setbacks are temporary, and I know how to get back on track - I just need to actually do it.
  • minstrelofsarcasm

Oh boy, here's some that I've been listening to recently:

Newer Releases:
    Move - Saint Motel
    The Best - Hook and Sling
    Walk That Walk - Bakermat
    Loose Change - Koala
    Catch Me - BRAVES
    Go Crazy - Leslie Odom Jr.

Throwbacks:
    Wannabe - Spice Girls
    It's Gonna Be Me - *NSYNC
    In My Head - Jason Derulo
    All the Small Things - Blink182
    The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
    We Like to Party! - Vengaboys

I have a couple thousand songs in my Spotify, so I could go on forever, but I'll stop here.
  • TwinMama91521
    TwinMama91521 Posts: 47 Member
    Username: TwinMama91521
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight): 151.6
    CW (Current Weight): 148.2

I'm very happy with this. More than I was expecting. 150 lbs was my first goal!!
  • LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    Week 3 Weigh In

LiveLaughLove1969
    Weigh In day: Friday
    PW: 174.5
    CW: 172.8
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh
    Weigh in Friday
    Pw: 132
    Cw: 131
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Week one of radiation is done! It was not what I expected but I was glad that the time spent there got a bit shorter each day. I guess as I learn how to position myself and stay still it gets easier all around. I had only one day - the first of course - with nausea and vomiting afterwards thank goodness. I get the weekend off and go back late Monday afternoon.
    On the upside, I am down a couple of pounds just hope I can keep it off but not lose much more yet.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    Week 4's Group Challenge starts tomorrow. Hope to see you all there this week as we "Bust a Move"!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10856921/february-week-4-group-challenge-bust-a-move#latest

Jessica :blush:
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    MotylekOkruchy
    Saturday

I am surprised by this "loss" and expecting a correction next week since it is way out of my pattern over several past months, which is on average half a pound a week.

And here comes the expected correction:
    PW: 135.1
    CW: 136

Even though expected, still very disappointing.
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Timibotkin
    Saturdays
    PW 300.2
    CW 299.6

I was honestly expecting a gain this week. Food started off great but by midweek I began to sabotage myself. Exercise was sporadic. I went to the gym mwf but I didn’t lift which I actually enjoy! I only did 30-60 mins on the elliptical or bike.

Work has been so hectic, I’m putting in way more hours than I would like to. I’m down 7 people, with one more putting in his notice. The company really needs to start paying more. Managers are paid well, but new and existing associates are not paid fairly in my opinion. My one associate said he hated to put his notice in because he loved the job and our team but he couldn’t pass up an offer making $5 more an hour.

@pacsnc6 I am so glad that your 1st radiation was the only one to make you feel bad so far! Radiation was tough for me… you’ve been in my thoughts and prayers a lot lately!

@IDebraK I did not realize that tractor supply even had a merchandising team! I love my job but it can be so stressful with the unrealistic time expectations.
  • IDebraK
    timibotkin wrote: »

@IDebraK I did not realize that tractor supply even had a merchandising team! I love my job but it can be so stressful with the unrealistic time expectations.

This merchandising team is in its infancy. It's only a year old. We are solo in our stores. The goal is 1 person per store. I think extreme long term is more like a Lowe's or Home Depot with actual teams per stores.

I was a Merchandising supervisor with Home Depot before taking the position at Tractor Supply. Same pay. One-person merchandising. I'll be happy when I don't have 2 stores, but in reality, when I go to my second store on Wednesday and Thursday, it goes a little faster since I did the same thing on Monday and Tuesday.

We have the same unrealistic time expectations though. 82 hours of workload when they know we only spend 20 hours per store. Hello!? It's just math.

• minstrelofsarcasm
    50o0fkq6cxap.png

Congrats on completing yet another week of the Fat2Fit Challenge! You can find the results of the past week by clicking on the link below:

Here's a sneak peek into how your (our!) team did...

rurent5q70r1.png

I'm so proud of us this week! We took first place, had two people in the top three for both percentages and total pounds lost, and had over half of our team in the green!
  • thenextloser135
    thenextloser135 Posts: 38 Member
    Thenextloser
    Sunday
    PW 239
    CW 239
This discussion has been closed.