Daily Habit Checkin

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,130 Member
    So far so good this week, a little slip on food planning/eating this week but should be fine overall:

qppptbyc0k3o.png
  • Janatki
    Janatki Posts: 730 Member
    Hi !
    Back to square one
    So daily habits I’d like to get back / work on for me are:-

1. Stay within calorie range - cuz it does the trick
    2. Get my fluids in - also, cuz it does the trick
    3. Continue to identify an area of health / nutrition / exercise that I want / need to know more about on this road to smaller pants 😉
    4. Eat 5 fruits & veggies - cuz it’s healthy & recommended to keep the nasties away!
    5. Go for a walk with the mut - cuz it makes me happy to see her whirling tail
    6. Start & finish work to time - cuz I resent working for free for no thanks & it is always there to do anyhow!

Here goes! … and *kitten* o** you 🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹🐹
  • lauriekallis
    lauriekallis Posts: 4,611 Member
    Okay, Janatki. If you are game to get this thread going again - I'll join you! Hey, ya all? Wanna join in on the fun?

1. 1500 calories 5 days a week.
    2. 15,000 steps 5 days a week.
    3. 30 minutes of physio 5 days a week.
    4. 10 bunnies a day.
  • Janatki
    Woo hoo @lauriekallis….. Come on down! 🥇🥈🥉🏅🏆
  • lauriekallis
    Monday April 11 - hit and miss first day! :)

⭐ 1500 calories 5 days a week (1510)
    ⭐ Min 10,000 - aim for 15,000 steps (10,319)
    30 minutes of physio 5 days a week (day off)
    :| 15 minutes exercise bike (0)
    ⭐ 10 bunnies a day (11.5)
  • Janatki

Janatki wrote: »
    3. Continue to identify an area of health / nutrition / exercise that I want / need to know more about on this road to smaller pants 😉
    4. Eat 5 fruits & veggies - cuz it’s healthy & recommended to keep the nasties away!
    6. Start & finish work to time - cuz I resent working for free for no thanks & it is always there to do [/quote

11/04
    4/6 - cuz 6) non work day & 4) just didn’t Point: woke hungry in night To try more fibre.

12/04
    3/6 - better walkies, looked at improving sleep, but not enough 4) 🐰 and over calories - just naughty 🙄 , though had fun - will just pull back over next day or two! Not going to let it get me down or the better of me .. no way. Tis life!
  • lauriekallis
    So good to have you back, Janatki. I love reading your posts and your attitude. It makes it all not seem so insurmountable.
  • Janatki
    Aww thank you, though it is laughable that I have only lost 1/2 stone in a year overall 😂🤔Ah well … what doesn’t kill us an all that *kitten*!
  • lauriekallis
    Tuesday April 12 - hit and miss second day! :)

:| 1500 calories 5 days a week (19030)
    ⭐ Min 10,000 - aim for 15,000 steps (14,605)
    :| 30 minutes of physio 5 days a week (day off)
    :| 15 minutes exercise bike (0)
    ⭐ 10 bunnies a day (11.5)
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,585 Member
    edited April 2022
    Did you really truly personally without help manage to eat ALL of the 19,030 (19.030 in some countries) calories in a single day?!?!?!?! :astonished:
  • Janatki

Habits:
    6. Start & finish work to time - cuz I resent working for free for no thanks & it is always there to do

13/04

5/6 Getting there 😊
    But no to 4! 1/2 bunny short!
  • PAV8888
    With veggie rice and falafel, how can you be missing a 🐰? 🤯🐹
  • lauriekallis
    What a difference a "0" can make!!!!
  • Janatki
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    With veggie rice and falafel, how can you be missing a 🐰? 🤯🐹

Too much rice, not enough veg……..can’t quite do cauli as rice. I mean?! 🐹
  • Janatki
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    Did you really truly personally without help manage to eat ALL of the 19,030 (19.030 in some countries) calories in a single day?!?!?!?! :astonished:

Didn’t spot that …Imp mean can you imagine such a day … 🥐🥔🧀🥖🧈🍗🍖🌭🍕🍟🥮🎂🍰🍭🍬🍡🍢🍩🍻🥂🤢🤮😶‍🌫️
  • lauriekallis
    It would be quite a day! I think I could do it - if challenged : )
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2022
    It would be quite a day! I think I could do it - if challenged : )

I've logged almost all of my high days during the past ~7.5 years, a lot by approximation, of course. Every year where I have data for the high/low single days, high was over 5K. None of the highs were over 6K.

Am I likely to have moved some late night noshing to the next day while I was logging those days? Plausible. So the days could have been 6K or 7K, I don't think quite 8K. But let's call it 8K.

Could we then plan a worse possible case day and delay the previous day's dinner to 00:01 so that it will count as part of the high day? SURE.

But I am still having some trouble seeing how we then get to double up the total calories to get to 19K!
  • lauriekallis
    I'm thinking hummus and cake is the only way I could do that. It would require effort - and no doubt days of recovery. Wonder if it would make the desire to eat cake go away forever?
  • lauriekallis
    Can't believe I just went to check the calories in some of my favourite high calorie cakes. You know? I don't think I could do it. Wow. What a weird thought that is. I've never seriously thought about what the maximum calories I could consume in one day is.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    I have added a couple of my binges in my head and the totals are horrendous….( shuddering )…. You have no idea how many calories a true binge can generate….2 dozen or more cookies and a half gallon of milk would only be the tip of the iceberg…add in a huge sub, some pizza and some candy….when I actually stop and think about it, it is ridiculous to consume that much food in 24 hours and then do that for a few days or weeks….