vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Vicky2767
    Feb Week 3
    Sat
    PW 211.3
    CW 212.3
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Sorry guys. It’s been a rough week. My sister has been sick , they are not sure yet what’s going on. My other sister was supposed to come visit but can’t because she had an infection from. Procedure she had last month. So it kinda been crazy here. I haven’t been able to focus.

But, but friends of ours talked me into a 5k last year. It was in sept and It was hard. I had to walk it instead of run and I am determined to run this year. Found out this week it’s back to being in June. So I have 15 weeks to get my butt going. Did my first slow run this morning. 40 min 2.14 miles.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,741 Member
    Digger61
    Feb Week 3
    Sat
    PW 221.5
    CW 221
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    walk4today
    February week 3
    Saturday
    PW: 243.2
    CW: 243.8
    Need to get more active this week. Thank goodness spring is coming!
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Tdrjustus3
    Saturday
    Week 3
    PW: 245.8
    CW: 245.0
  • SuzFit212
    SuzFit212 Posts: 153 Member
    SuzFit212
    Feb week 3
    PW: 214.6
    CW: 217.0
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    MAMA530
    Week 3
    PW = 218.4
    CW = 218.0
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Saturday
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: yes
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 30 minutes indoor walking
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Saturday 02/19
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

Had a bit bigger and later breakfast knowing timing wise would not have a normal lunch. The musical was enjoyable and having dinner waiting for me at home helped me resist hitting a drive through on the way home. I got some Kirkland protein bars at Costco and I do not like them. It's hard to explain but it feels weird going down and makes my stomach feel weird for the first 10/15 minutes after eating them. I could only stomach about half of it.

I need to find something better to take along with me for next time. Most granola bars just feel like glorified candy bars and are not that filling but it’s better than no lunch at all
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member

Daily Post

Thursday 2/17

Calories: yes
    Junk/Fast food: no
    Exercise: 30 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps: 6,808
    Water 120oz

Daily Post

Friday 2/18
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 30 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps: 10,232
    Water 120oz

Goals/Comments: Long Day
    On a mid vacation in Hilton Head SC for girls trip. It's my sister and cousin birthday this weekend.
    So proud of my progress cause usually after a 6 hr car ride I'll be laid up but was able to go hang out and have fun at the restaurant. Instead of then coming back to tell me what the did got to experience it first hand.
    ng6ygxs4ux9w.jpg

Saturday 2/19

Calories: no over
    Exercise: 45 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout and 30 minutes chair dancing
    Steps: 10,340
    Water 120oz

Goals/Comments: I got my moves in this morning as we went to Savannah GA today for the Riverboat Cruise (had a much better time this time around) We went to the luncheon Cruise My cousin convinced me to go out on the terrace. The we had Italian for dinner got Bake Ziti without cheese and had 3 glasses of wine with an apple still can't tolerate sweets

ihx2xpxrcx00.jpg

• gjaholy33
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Sorry guys. It’s been a rough week. My sister has been sick , they are not sure yet what’s going on. My other sister was supposed to come visit but can’t because she had an infection from. Procedure she had last month. So it kinda been crazy here. I haven’t been able to focus.

But, but friends of ours talked me into a 5k last year. It was in sept and It was hard. I had to walk it instead of run and I am determined to run this year. Found out this week it’s back to being in June. So I have 15 weeks to get my butt going. Did my first slow run this morning. 40 min 2.14 miles.

So sorry to here about your sisters 😢 but proud you have a goal set for yourself wish you much success 🙏🏾🫂🙏🏾🫂
  • gjaholy33
    digger61 wrote: »
    Digger61
    Feb Week 3
    Sat
    PW 221.5
    CW 221

Nice
  • gjaholy33
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Saturday
    Week 3
    PW: 245.8
    CW: 245.0

Nice👍🏾👍🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Mama530 wrote: »
    MAMA530
    Week 3
    PW = 218.4
    CW = 218.0

Awesome 👌🏽 👏🏾
  • gjaholy33
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    Saturday 02/19
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

Had a bit bigger and later breakfast knowing timing wise would not have a normal lunch. The musical was enjoyable and having dinner waiting for me at home helped me resist hitting a drive through on the way home. I got some Kirkland protein bars at Costco and I do not like them. It's hard to explain but it feels weird going down and makes my stomach feel weird for the first 10/15 minutes after eating them. I could only stomach about half of it.

I need to find something better to take along with me for next time. Most granola bars just feel like glorified candy bars and are not that filling but it’s better than no lunch at all

I don't know how your cooking skills are but I found this great recipe (I add additional dried fruit & chia seeds but you can make it your own)

https://www.myrecipes.com/extracrispy/make-no-bake-granola-bars-with-only-5-ingredients
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,676 Member
    Daily Post Saturday
    Track yes
    Calories slightly over
    Exercise yes walking
  • Robandy12345
    Robandy12345 Posts: 265 Member
    robandy12345
    PW 215
    CW 215
    Sunday weigh in
    I am officially declaring a platou I played basketball twice this week and documented 3 out of 7. I have hit my target of 15K steps every day and it's over 40 days that I hit my target. Not sure what to change. Maybe take a test day and I will get better at documentation.
    Peace to all, ✌️
    Bobby T.
  • thenextloser135
    thenextloser135 Posts: 38 Member
    Thenextloser
    Sunday
    PW 239
    CW 239
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    User: KakoHikes
    Weigh in day: Sunday