Shape Shifters Team Chat - February 2022

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    Fattleass wrote: »
    I think my scale was broken last week cause I lost a lot of weight in 1 week
    Fattleass
    Wednesday weigh-in
    PW: 183.2
    CW: 177.0 and I checked it 3 different times this morning because it was a shock to see this number

NSV Went from size 52 pants (7/22 21) to a size 34 pants that's smaller then I was in 10th grade

I had a feeling your week would be momentous because your losses have been so study (and you're working so hard)...last week your weigh in was the same and I literally told myself...watch out for this guy next week, he's gonna have quite the drop! Congrats!! Hard work pays off!!

10th grade...that's amazing! So, have you started to think about what your ultimate goal is at this point?

I just ordered 4 pr of pants, one size smaller. I haven't been in that size since right after college, so I know what you mean!! I'm very hard to fit anyway and they were on sale with free shipping, so I said why not. It's more incentive to keep pushing forward! To be honest, I know I'm losing more in inches now than I am pounds, especially with all the walking I'm doing each month. I just love the way I'm feeling better and better each month.

CONGRATS again, my friend...keep up the great work!
    Jessica :smile:
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Weigh In Wednesday, sorry a day late. I was gonna weigh in then forgot and remembered later lol.

KittyInBoots17:
    PW: 234.4
    CW: 234.6
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    2/22: 9,580
    2/23: 9,204
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 774 Member
    @Smlisley Welcome to our team!!! Please take a minute and read through the thread as you'll find a lot of helpful information. Once the March chatroom is opened, I'll post an FAQ file and other info.

Take a minute and introduce yourself and let us know what a few of your goals are!!

Glad you found us!
    Jessica

@Smlisley
    Monday Weigh-ins (switching from Fridays to keep me accountable on the weekends)
    Highest: 257.6 lbs
    PW: (last Friday?) 232.5 lbs
    CW: not sure...I think it went up though *yikes*
    LTD: 25.1

My main goal weight for the (hopefully) near-ish future is 180lbs and my non-scale goal is to exercise at least 4 days a week.
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 214 Member
    Bearchested
    Friday
    PW: 196.6
    CW: 196.8
    LTD: 10.2

Struggling with trying to keep my calories steady while dealing with an increased appetite from weight lifting. When I'm working during the week it's easier to have a protein shake first when I start craving something, but I didn't do that this weekend and ended up snacking too much.
  • KHill875
    KHill875 Posts: 156 Member
    KHill875
    Friday weight
    PW: 142.4
    CW: 140.4
  • wtbarunner
    wtbarunner Posts: 162 Member
    10000/day
    Feb 23 8117
    Feb 24 8286
    Shelley
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,151 Member
    frankwbrown
    Friday, February 25; week 4
    PW: 226.1
    CW: 225.3 (0.8 lbs; 0.35%)
    LTD: 2.7 lbs (104.7 lbs since 7/10/2020)

Slower weight loss this go-round, but I'm happy with it. I'd like to lose ~half a pound a week going forward, while also building back some muscle mass.
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,151 Member
    frankwbrown
    Step goal: 10,000 daily
    Tue 2/22: 13,464
    Wed 2/23: 15,176
    Thu 2/24: 13,176
  • February 25, 2022
    Justanotherloser007
    PW: 169.0
    CW: 165.8

Carry on all. My weight is continuing the trend of a heartbeat monitor graph!
  • Marni3369
    Marni3369 Posts: 54 Member
    Marni3369

PW: 226.8
    CW: 226.6

• kerdil08
    kerdil08 Posts: 61 Member
    Hi --

@jessicakrall8 I'm sorry I've been MIA! Clearly I should've waited to join til March 🤦‍♀️
    I'm almost done all my graduate school interviews and hopefully when that's over I can get back to focusing, because this group immensely helped me when I was able to mentally commit. Unfortunately I've been all over the place recently (and it shows on the scale...)

Most recent weigh-in: 177.8

Hoping to do better next month, sorry again.
  • jessicakrall8
    edited February 2022
    Marni3369 wrote: »
    Marni3369

PW: 226.8
    CW: 226.6

Hey Marni, I had 225.8 as your PW...please confirm. Jess

Marni3369 Posts: 44 Member
    February 18

Marni3369

PW: 225.8
    CW: 225.8

Feeling very stuck. Ugh.
  • jessicakrall8
    Hi Guys and Happy Friday!! Busy day at work, but I got up early again this morning and walked for nearly a half hour, then did a brief walk on my break to make sure I got my half hour in for the day. Been walking a lot today and hit my step goal before I left work, so I think I'll end up close to, if not over, 8k for the day. Not too shabby.

So, what's the plan for everyone's weekend. I was going to walk after dropping my car off at the dealership in the morning to do my annual state inspection but it's going to be cold with a chance of rain...so much for that plan! I guess I'll get them to drop me home, or I might wait and just walk around the service center. I'll play that one by ear. Don't have a lot scheduled for the weekend, just a few things around the house. Got a movie I want to watch and a book to finish reading. IMPORTANT WORK THERE! LOL

Oh yeah, I hit my 38 intentional mile goal this morning for February!! I'm gonna do 40 for March! YAY!

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    tfjfomelexw5.png

Time to set up your March 2022 Habit Tracker!
    Now is the time to think ahead about the next month. What habits do you need to put into place to take you one step at a time, one day at a time, towards your goals? The Fat2Fit habit tracker is simple to use - just enter up to 5 habits, and check them off every day you do them. The green check marks are mighty nice! It helps to have a graphic reminder of how you are doing, and how you will get to your goals if you keep it up.

Go to https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10857488/fat2fit-habit-tracker-march-2022#latest

Follow the simple instructions and set it up! Be ready to start earning green check marks on Sunday :smiley:
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 196.0
    CW 195.5

I’m probably going to try to maintain this week. Had some lower back issues and the bad weather has not cooperated with my walking routine. I’ve had some other things take priority this past week so I think I should just acknowledge that and move on.
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,542 Member
    @jessicakrall8
    Just wanted to confirm I will be coming back for March. I would also like to be joining the step challenge again with 12.000 steps. While I haven't been posting here, I did keep that up for the whole of February; that's one habit I didn't ruin at least. I will post my horrible starting weight in the new thread tomorrow.
    Good job on finishing your miles for the month!
This discussion has been closed.