Replies

• izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Izzyred9400
    Sat weigh in
    PW 132.4
    CW 134.4
    Ugh !! Sorry team.Not making excuses as I've made a few bad food choices during isolation & feeling tired from covid.😒 hope to feel more energised & focussed this week !
    Well done @jessicakrall8 on your intentional miles & good luck for your walking goals for March.Sorry for my long lists of steps.

2/21 16,084
    2/22 6,709
    2/23 4,843
    2/24 19,289
    2/25 8,979
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    The March team chat is now open. Please continue all weigh-ins and steps, etc. HERE until Sunday. Go to the March chat to introduce yourself, set out your goals and intentions for the month, and be ready for a wonderful month. We have 5 weeks in the March challenge, so there is time to really make some progress. Let's go!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10857522/shape-shifters-team-chat-march-2022/p1?new=1
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    2/21 7,048
    2/22 6,262
    2/23 3,365
    2/24 8,130
    2/25 6,211
    I will continue for March keeping 6,000 as step goal
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    Hi SS ... You have another new member joining your wonderful team ... Please welcome @mojo48212 :)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    5w1w3uwmc84h.jpg

WELCOME @mojo48212 to our team!! Hope you find all of the help and support from the team that I've enjoyed for a long, long time. It's a great bunch of people...when you get a second, take time to introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your journey and goals you've set.

If you have any questions, please post and we'll all do our best to find answers for you. Most of all, post and share when you're having good days or bad...usually when you share, it ends up helping someone else...looking forward to getting to know you!

Again, welcome!
    Jessica :smile:
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP (Sat weigh-in)
    PW: 133.4
    CW: 136

The scale went in the wrong direction 😕 this week. We had a celebratory Italian dinner yester evening - my daughter got student of the month @ school (Yay!) - probably went overboard with the warm brioche and garlic dipping oil.

Shifts at work have increased my responsibilities and workload. I'll have to figure out how to keep/maintain my health habits (logging, meals, lunch walks) without getting overwhelmed and letting work take priority.

• Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Yukie_OP Steps Update (daily goal 6,800)
    2/17 - 6,150
    2/18 - 5,986
    2/19 - 10,721
    2/20 - 5,369
    2/21 - 5,048
    2/22 - 6,113
    2/23 - 4,850
    2/24 - 7,162
    2/25 - 7,219
  • mojo48212
    mojo48212 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello All, thank you for welcoming me to Shape Shifters! I am excited to be here.

I'm a 47 yo female in MI. I have struggled with weight my entire life. I have also struggled with depression and anxiety for most of my adult life. Living in the COVID era has intensified the depression.

I first joined MFP in 2012 to get healthier. I was working a job that had me on my feet 10 hours a day with an hour lunch and access to a free gym I utilized Monday through Friday. I had success with this setup and had my eating, anxiety, and depression under control. In 2017 I took a promotion that had me sitting at a desk for 75% of my day but I managed to maintain my previous success. I was able to join a gym and my living situation made it easy for me to prioritize my health and fitness.

Fast-forwarding to today, I have gained back everything I lost and then some. I am very near going back on medication for depression and anxiety which I do not want to do. The meds are not for me, I find some of the side effects are worse than my issues, so I prefer to manage through exercise. I joined Noom for a bit but I did not find it helpful. I already knew much of the information I was being "taught." Needing a more social environment since I have little support for my goals in my current living situation, I have returned to MFP in search of a community I can lean on when times are tough.

I have started running again, which has been tough, I have been battling breathing issues unrelated to COVID since the start of my training in January. But I keep pushing through. If anyone here is a runner and uses a Garmin I would love to have more connections. Just look for MJ Reeves

I have no friends left from my original time spent here. I would love to add some friends. I am a bit introverted at times so I may not always respond quickly, please do take that personal.

I look forward to our journies together!

MJ
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    rkkovj0ajzki.jpg

Missing weigh ins for the week (incl today):
    @angmarie28
    @kcpond
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @mulecanter
    @leni1us
    @Chalmation
    @Beka3695
    @jazzadesigns

Sunday stats begin really early so please try to report in today! Thanks all!
    Jessica :smile:
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Jazzadesigns
    Saturday
    PW: 220.7
    CW: 219.2 (-1.5)

I’m happy with this loss.🙂
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options