• Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,539 Member
    edited March 2022
    ~ Tuesday / 01 March ~

Steps: 15.107
    Protein: ?
    Exercise: gym (strength session)
    Calories in / out = net: +/- 1900 / 910 = 990
    Hello Shape Shifters. A little late with my Tuesday update. I went to the gym where I expected a new schedule. Instead I got an evaluation which wasn't very fun considering the weight I put on. I was very much considering not stepping on the scale, but in the end decided it couldn't hurt either. One positive is that 1 kilo I put on was all muscle. My resting heart rate was also good at 62. When I started meds at the end of the year, it went up to like 76 so I am glad it has recovered. I will be getting two new schedules; one will be explained on Friday and the other next Monday.
    My food wasn't great. I had 1 really big meal around 13:00, which was the only food I had for the day. I am guessing at the calories and going with a pretty high number just to be on the safe side. I am really happy that the weather has finally given up its wet and windy days. Tinus is also enjoying being outside a lot more now that the sun shows up again.

Happy Wednesday everyone <3
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Weigh In Wednesday:

KittyInBoots17
    PW: 234.6
    CW:235.6 which is ouch.

I'm not gonna lie, I ate too many cookies over the weekend and this is the result. Sigh. I really need to get on this.
  • Pupowl
    ~ Wednesday / 02 March ~
    Steps: 14.293
    Protein: ?
    Exercise: short walk
    Calories in / out = net: ? / 727 = ?
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a really bad food day and ate way too much (dang grocery store, so hard not to come home with crap!). My weight was the same as yesterday for some reason though, so I am kinda happy with that. The weather was really nice, but I was also very tired. I eventually decided to go for a short walk in the evening just to get some fresh air. I would normally consider Wednesday a rest day, so the walk was a bonus I guess.
    While the temperature drops to freezing here at night, I can see that nature is waking up a little bit. I even saw the first butterfly of the year. I will put some springpictures I took in the garden yesterday under the spoiler.
    Happy Thursday everyone <3
    0p4CLEH.jpg
    cyAqQfm.jpg
    2QQV2Dc.jpg
    drwnoZl.jpg
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    coblujay wrote: »
    @coblujay
    Wednesday Weigh in
    PW: 193.2
    CW: 193.2

Life's been really busy. I'm doing my best to stay focused. I'm heading out of town next week, so won't have access to a scale. I'll check in when I get back. Expecting a bit of a bounce, but all is good.

@coblujay I've asked the MODS to excuse you for next week during your travels. Have a good trip...stay safe and we'll see you on your return!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    @pupowl YAYYYYYY, my pupowl pics are back!!! Gosh I've missed those...they just make my day!!
    Jessica :smile:
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    3/1: 10,237
    3/2: 10,128

Name: Cindy
    Daily step goal: 8,000
    Favorite place to walk: park down the street if weather is nice, inside if its not.
  • Pupowl
    @jessicakrall8
    Haha, thank you. <3 That comment made mine, so we are even. ;) Thankfully we are going towards better weather, which means more pictures hopefully!
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    Thanks @jessicakrall8!
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 774 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 6000
    2/27 - 6860
    2/28 - 6292
    3/1 - 7574
    3/2 - 5514 - So close!!! Yesterday was an off day, I'll be back on track today!
  • jessicakrall8
    Smlisley wrote: »
    Daily Step Goal: 6000
    2/27 - 6860
    2/28 - 6292
    3/1 - 7574
    3/2 - 5514 - So close!!! Yesterday was an off day, I'll be back on track today!

Hey @Smlisley No need to re-report previous days...if you post it, it forces me to go back and double check it as if something is wrong...so just report in every days, starting where you previously left off. thanks! You're doing great!
    Jessica
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 650 Member
    kcpond

Wednesday Weigh in
    PW: 249.1
    CW: 250.3
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 904 Member
    Hi @jessicakrall8 I've just realised that I didn't request to be added to March Steppers.Please add me my goal is 12,000 please.
    I like to walk in my local park which is beautiful,I love how it changes through the seasons.When the weather picks up I like to walk alongside the canals about an hours walk from my house.There are so many routes to explore.
    Here are my March steps so far.
    3/1 12,020
    3/2 12,377
    Thankfully I am feeling my normal self again now that the effects of covid have finally gone.Great to see new members on here,welcome 🙂
    My name is Izzy I live in England UK with my husband & two adult sons 26 & 28.I like to go to the gym & work out with weights & cardio.Also for a swim & steam for some great peace & me time.Living in a male household I need it !!
    I have been a member of this team for over a year (I think) It has helped me stay on track & I like the accountability & the chats.Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to.This journey is better with support.It definitely helps me.
  • jessicakrall8
    Hi @jessicakrall8 I've just realised that I didn't request to be added to March Steppers.Please add me my goal is 12,000 please.
    I like to walk in my local park which is beautiful,I love how it changes through the seasons.When the weather picks up I like to walk alongside the canals about an hours walk from my house.There are so many routes to explore.
    3/1 12,020
    3/2 12,377
    Thankfully I am feeling my normal self again now that the effects of covid have finally gone.Great to see new members on here,welcome 🙂
    My name is Izzy I live in England UK with my husband & two adult sons 26 & 28.I like to go to the gym & work out with weights & cardio.Also for a swim & steam for some great peace & me time.Living in a male household I need it !!
    I have been a member of this team for over a year (I think) It has helped me stay on track & I like the accountability & the chats.Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to.This journey is better with support.It definitely helps me.

Hey @izzyred9400 I got you added...please send me your steps for 2/27 and 2/28 as our stats for Mar began on Sun 2/27. Thanks!

Are you glad things are starting to warm up...I'm so ready for spring and warm weather...
    Jess
  • Pupowl
    ~ Thursday / 03 March ~
    Steps: 15.417
    Protein: 61
    Exercise: gym (cardio)
    Calories in / out = net: 1561 / 1026 = 535
    Good morning Shape Shifters. My Thursday was alright, I finally got all 5 boxes checked for the habit tracker. I went to the gym for cardio and I saw my new schedules were done. They look pretty brutal to me. I am starting with the upper body one in a bit so you will hear how it went tomorrow! I am glad to get two new strength schedules though. Cardio is really boring and strength is generally better for weight loss.
    I wasn't really hungry for a change and fitbit gave me a lot of calories burned. Not sure why. Gymdays rarely give me 1k calories extra. I tidied up a bit in the garden but otherwise just relaxed and walked Tinus.
    Happy Friday everyone <3
  • davors19
    davors19 Posts: 285 Member
    edited March 2022
    ignore wrong group sorry
  • kerdil08
    kerdil08 Posts: 61 Member
    PW: 177.8
    CW: 177.0

I'm traveling this weekend so am hoping to post next week's weight on Monday (this one is a few days old, but posted late...)

Thanks!
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 904 Member
    3/1 12,020
    3/2 12,377

Hey @izzyred9400 I got you added...please send me your steps for 2/27 and 2/28 as our stats for Mar began on Sun 2/27. Thanks!

Are you glad things are starting to warm up...I'm so ready for spring and warm weather...
    Jess

Sorry Jess,yes I am,it's still cold here but lovely to see signs of spring.My daffodils are out in my pots in my back yard.They always cheer me up.
    2/27 1,328
    2/28 5,007
    I was thinking why was it so low Sunday & then remembered I was painting my bathroom all day so took my garmin watch off !!
This discussion has been closed.