Shape Shifters Team Chat - MARCH 2022

Replies

• TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,518 Member
    My apologies for not contributing much for the last couple of weeks. I am on the road for work. Back next Thursday when I hope normal service will resume!
  • jazzadesigns
    jazzadesigns Posts: 477 Member
    Jazzadesigns
    Saturday
    PW: 219.2
    CW: 220.1 (+0.9)

Still super stressed at work and haven’t been totally on track.😐
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 524 Member
    CasandraW
    Saturday weigh in
    PW 232.8
    CW 234.4

It’s been one heck of a week. It was my birthday on Thursday so had a nice dinner with cake at home, then went out for dinner last night with my parents.
    Back on track this week. Had a F*** it week last week.
  • mojo48212
    mojo48212 Posts: 21 Member
    mojo48212
    PW: 200.8
    CW:199.8
    Weight LTD 1 lb
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW 188.2
    CW 190.2

Another week off the rails. No excuses… just not working the program.
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 900 Member
    Izzyred9400
    Sat
    PW 134.4
    CW 133.4
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    3/3: 9,066
    3/4: 8,108
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,061 Member
    edited March 2022
    Hi Guys...hope you're having a great start to your weekend. I slept in a little this morning, got up and puttered around the house, doing a little here and there...watched a movie, walked, did a little more puttering/housework, had a nice lunch...now I'm going to read a book and run a few errands. Working on next week's group challenge...

GREAT LOSSES THIS WEEK GANG!!!
    @Pupowl
    @izzyred9400
    @KHill875
    @Marni3369
    @frankwbrown
    @bearchested
    @Chalmation
    @seeless25
    @ac204
    @PamStellick
    @AveLyra
    @kerdil08
    @ewilhelm2487
    @Smlisley
    @wtbarunner
    @Fattleass
    @mojo48212

Enjoy your day and I'll check in again later. Take care!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    oqokabeihbtd.jpg

REMINDER!!

Missing the following weigh ins for this week (incl today):
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @leni1us
    @Yukie_OP
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 900 Member
    I didn't get to the gym today like I normally would as I had a day out with 3 friends.We went for lunch & then to the cinema.It was great to get out & also to dress up & put make up on.Its been ages since we met up.
    I ordered cheese & onion pie & I said with salad but it came with salad & French fries ! I resisted a pudding.

Thank you @CasandraW it is good to feel my old self.Happy Birthday for Thursday you're allowed cake & to celebrate with a ****it week 🎂🎉

@LaurieWrobo it must be sad to have your son move away when you're family is going through this stressful time.Just remember to look after yourself & take some time out for you.You need to so you can support your husband through his treatment.You are doing brilliantly to maintain your weight.Sending virtual hugs.
    Hope everyone has a great weekend .
  • jessicakrall8
    The March Week 2 Group Challenge is posted and ready to go starting tomorrow, Sunday, March 6th. Join us as we Step into Spring!

Here's your link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10858208/march-week-2-group-challenge-5k-x1-2-3-step-into-spring#latest

Jessica :smile:
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,531 Member
    ~ Saturday / 05 March ~
    Steps: 18.882
    Protein: 76
    Exercise: walk 6.5 km
    Calories in / out = net: 1598 / 1063 = 535
    Good morning Shape Shifters. I had a pretty eventful Saturday morning. It was around -3 degrees (celsius) and I was feeling very tired. Giving up a warm bed to go outside in the cold for a walk was not an easy feat. But then I reminded myself that I have never regretted going for a walk, but I have regretted staying home. So at 7:15 I was on my bike heading to the national park. There was one marked walk on my map that I hadn't done yet and I wanted to check it out. I am not sure why, but there were no marks or blazes anywhere in the forest for that walk! If I didn't have my map, I probably would have gone back home, but I figured I would be alright. It was kind of fun trying to work out where to go. My map isn't very detailed, but I had enough information to find the right way. It was a really nice walk too, so I was very happy I went. I didn't run into a single person while I was out. The end was a little tricky because one area was really flooded so the path kind of vanished in a pool of water. I got wet socks, but even that I didn't really mind.
    The rest of the day I was mostly lazy. I already had 13k steps done when I got home from the walk. I did some laundry and went to bed early. I wonder if maybe I am sick because I am feeling worse than usual. It can be a little hard to tell because of my chronic fatigue and headaches. Next week is going to be super super busy, so I am aiming for a very lazy Sunday.
    Pictures under the spoiler as usual!
    Happy Sunday everyone <3
    4kRlu6h.jpg
    9O034kA.jpg
    SesAINk.jpg
    8129RZB.jpg
    ccU0GkQ.jpg
    fNNoR5B.jpg
    x8Put4v.jpg
    TuhUWNL.jpg
  • wtbarunner
    wtbarunner Posts: 162 Member
    March 4 13247
    March 5 9385
    Shelley
  • jessicakrall8
    @pupowl Amazing pictures...my favorites are the little bird in the tree and the mallard (I think) on the water...just reminds me how much beauty there is in nature when we take the time to notice it. You have such a keen eye and such a way with framing your photography. Don't you ever take another break...I SO missed your reports and your pictures. I live vicariously through YOUR adventures! Wow, how brave to find a new place to walk and to go by yourself...I'm such a chicken. Sounds like you had a lovely time though and the pictures are so peaceful and serene...thank you SO much for taking time to snap them with your phone...I really do love them! OK, I'll stop gushing now...LOL :blush:

Well good morning everybody. My intention was to get up early and head over to the park to walk this morning but it started warming up a bit faster than I thought it would and I knew that by the time I made it over there, the sun would be sweltering (gonna hit 80 here today). So I walked a little bit outside and finished up with a house walk. Today is the first day of our Week 2 Group Challenge and we're doing a Step into Spring theme this week with walking. All you walkers, head over to the Group Challenge page (posted the link yesterday in this thread) and sign up!! I'm keeping a lovely spreadsheet and you can join the fun!! I knocked out 1.4 miles first thing today! Feeling great! @izzyred9400 already got you down, but if you're still not up to it, I understand!

Got a few things to do around the house today and then I'm reading the 8th book in the Outlander series and season six on Starz starts today, so sometime today I'm going to watch S6 E1! Bought myself a gift last week of a new Nook from Barnes & Noble, using a bunch of gift cards I had earned from work. I rarely buy stuff for myself so it felt like a real treat and I'll definitely use it. Got a lovely cover for it too from Amazon ($13) and it has beautiful blue and purple flowers all over it. I feel slightly spoiled, I must say! :smile: Any other Outlander fans (books or show) on the team? I've already bought Book 9 for my Nook, which just came out a few weeks ago...and she's working (Diana Gabaldon) on Book 10 which will be the last. I hate the see the series end for the books, as her writing is so visual in nature and you can view what she describes so clearly in your mind. The research she does on the Scottish culture and history is so vivid and rich as well. The series will be around for several more years, but just hate to see such wonderful things wrap up, ya know?!

OK, I'm blathering on...hope everyone has a wonderful and fun Sunday today.
    Jessica
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,203 Member
    7nK2.gif

We've completed another week, folks! And with some awesome numbers up on the spreadsheet, we've set ourselves up to have a successful month. Can we do it again next week? Can we do even better?

Take a look at last week's results in the links below:

Here's a sneak peek into how your team did...

ofulwf8z07pk.png
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,125 Member
    frankwbrown
    Step goal: 10,000 daily
    Fri 3/4: 10,491
    Sat 3/5: 7,943
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    edited March 2022
    AC204
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 197.4 lbs
    CW: 196.4 lbs

Goal = 7500
    2/27 6875
    2/28 8417
    3/1 6745
    3/2 8985
    3/3 8503
    3/4 5436
    3/5 7073

Walking has been tough this week. I broke my ankle a few years ago and it's swollen this week :( Hoping the swelling goes down so I can keep my steps up.
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 262 Member
    @jessicakrall8 sorry 4 the late weigh-in😕
    Yukie_OP (Sat weigh-in)
    PW: 136
    CW: 134
  • Pupowl
    @jessicakrall8
    Thank you again for your kind words. :smile: When I go for walks, I always bring my camera. If you go walk with photography in mind, you tend to see a lot more. I don't plan another break because I think it was very unhelpful, lol. So no need to worry about that.
    I tried watching the Outlander series, but I couldn't get into it at all. Glad you are enjoying yourself though!

@izzyred9400
    I still enjoyed your pictures! It is much harder on a phone which I am guessing you use. I have a fairly good and expensive camera and it does a lot of the 'work' for me. I mostly just point and shoot. :smiley: But enjoying yourself is much more important than snapping the perfect picture.
  • Pupowl
    ~ Sunday / 06 March ~
    Steps: 15.075
    Protein: 77
    Exercise: short walk (46 mins)
    Calories in / out = net: 1937 / 797 = 1140
    Good morning Shape Shifters. As planned, I had a lazy Sunday. Did some more laundry and went for a short walk in the evening. That wasn't planned, but I ate a lot and I was a little restless. I just walked around the fields we have here. It currently all looks very empty and boring. I am guessing a lot of these will be full with meters high corn in summer.
    I ran out of birdfood this week. I ordered new stuff on Wednesday, but they are really slow with delivery this time. It's a little sad because I always get a lot of birds visiting. They can also really use it because it has dropped below zero every night. I hope I get the package today so I can make them happy again.
    Happy Monday everyone <3
    tJBbLDt.jpg
    O7CRV0n.jpg
    rhQMfyl.jpg
    Iw4lBbo.jpg
This discussion has been closed.