Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 189.4
    CW: 190.8
    Month +/-: +2.4
    Total Loss: 74.6
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,884 Member
    Options
    @tammymccrady6278 @Glombog @walela617 Congrats on making it onto the leaderboard! And congrats to the whole team for winning it all!

@TeresaW1020 Gosh that must have been so scary! I'm so very sorry that happened.

@walela617 You are in the right spot! Your gain could be temporary water weight, don't fret too much.

@Glombog Nice loss! That's great that you've been in the green since Jan 3rd, wow. Aww, that's a great picture of your daughter. She's so cute! I'm sorry you have to miss your wife's birthday. I hope the time away from your family goes by quickly.

@fatfifties Congrats on the loss! Oh that stinks about your phone.

Hi all. I had a good day yesterday not doing what I needed to do to get ready for the week lol. Instead, I went for a walk with the dog and my husband and then did some more artwork. Much more therapeutic than folding laundry lol.

My Spring Challenge commitment is:
    1) Exercise 3 days a week - Yes, 5 days!
    2) Drink 50 oz of water a day - 12 oz drank

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"
  • Cornanda
    Cornanda Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    @annflaherty1 - wow, that's a lot of walking and exercise. Thanks for the inspiration!

@trooworld - sounds like a nice weekend and a nice painting came out of it too!

@TeresaW1020 - I'm so sorry to hear about Joe. I hope he's not in too much pain. They've GOT to get that BP thing fixed for him- I hope the meds work. My prayers for you both continue.

@TeresaW1020 - thank you for inspiring me to challenge myself. I'm gonna go for it! I know exactly what you mean about stress eating. Hooray for you getting back to taking care of yourself. Hugs to go with the prayers.

@walela617 - Yep, get right back at it!

@Glombog - a day in the forest with your lovely girl sounds delightful!

@fatfifities- Hooray for more exercise. :( about your phone.....

Have a good Monday everyone!

Lisa
  • micaroo4
    micaroo4 Posts: 2,934 Member
    Options

@Glombog Congrats on the weight loss! Beautiful picture of your daughter...she's a treasure!

@fatfifties Nice weight loss! Keep rocking it!
  • annflaherty1
    annflaherty1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    So nice to see all the progress the group is making, collectively and individually. You are all so inspiring.

Tough day yesterday. I just didn’t feel like doing anything and kept grabbing the carbs. That’s an issue for me when I am overtired.

Today will be better. 🌞🌞🌞

@Glombog Your daughter is adorable. ❤️
  • FUPA_B_GONE
    FUPA_B_GONE Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Username: Fupa_B_Gone
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 230
    CW (Current Weight): 231

Somehow managed to tack that pound I lost back on :( I'm going back to the gym now and trying super super hard to give up sweets so fingers crossed next week the results will be better!!
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging words! I think my ticker finally updated (started over on March 6):
    216349532.png
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Yep. (Too bad you can't really see the pounds though; That's okay. The most important is seeing how many lost!)
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    vegan4lyfe2012
    Sunday
    PW: 187.2 (2/27)
    CW: 183.6 (3/6)

• vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,128 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Super excited about this 3+ pound drop! Holding strong on the Daniel Fast and still kicking the Spring Challenge of no soda :smile: Have had a lot of stressors these past few days that made me *almost* give in and binge/comfort eat, but I pulled through. A lot of things lately have me feeling defeated, but then a tiny voice says "No Zero Days" and I manage to smile at what I have been able to accomplish...no matter how small or seemingly trivial.
    @TeresaW1020 - Hugs and prayers for Joe, you and his doctors. So scary!
    @Katmary71 - I am so irritated by that woman! I hate it when people try to scam and take advantage. Makes me want to kick her *kitten* for you! So sad that someone you thought of as a friend does this. Hugs!
    @Glombog - Adorable sidekick ya got there!
    Congrats to everyone that made it onto the Leader Board and to all of us for being the #1 team! Woot Woot!
    Let's all make this week a great one and remember: NO ZERO DAYS!
  • bgame4
    bgame4 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    It’s felt like a couple rocky weeks with a lot of stress, yet today my mental health therapist reassured me that I am managing my anxiety well, and I think at least part of it has to do with building routines. It seemed like a lot of changes were thrown my way at work today, and they were all manageable.

30 Day Spring Challenge, Day 17 (3/7):
    1. Get up right away ✖
    2. Drink a glass of water as soon as I get up ✅
    3. Eat breakfast ✅
    4. Take supplements and brush teeth ✅
    5. 5 minutes of meditation ✅
    6. Exercise ✖
    7. Take a shower ✅

Phrase of the year: OWN IT!
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    1) Read for 30 minutes a day or use my Scroll Saw - Do not pass Go, do not collect $200
    2) Move at least 30 minutes a day or walk 3000 steps - 2532 steps so far today.
    3) Weigh everyday - 169.3

My husband's helper quit recently. He's having to do extra work and finding lots of mistakes the helper left behind and did not take care of. It's causing me added stress. I am not coping very well; I'm staying on track but mentally I'm not doing so well. I can tell because I'm behind on my steps and I'm having anxiety. It is what it is, I'm just hoping that he can get it sorted out sooner than later. I had to leave myself some wiggle room in my food diary today so I can have frosted animal cookies tonight.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    @Cornanda She's cheating me out of some money, I wasn't going to let it be $800, I don't know how I'm going to act friendly, I'm one of those people who suck at being nice to people I don't care for. Wow, Spring break seems early, glad the family will be home. What kind of challenge are you thinking of?

@annflaherty1 Way to go on knocking out the walks! Sorry to hear you had a tough day, I struggle more when tired too. Hope today is better!

@trooworld An art opening sounds fun! Cool painting, I like the colors you used! Sounds like your Sunday was the perfect relaxing day with your husband, pup, and art.

@TeresaW1020 Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about Joe fainting and fracturing a bone. I hope the blood pressure medication helps. You two have definitely been through a lot, time for some smooth sailing! Before I forget the dishwashing soap didn't work in the gnats on my seedlings, I went and picked up Neem oil which should do the job but there's a lot, I'll let you know how it goes.

@walela617 Have a great week Carole, I hope the gain comes off fast!

@tammymccrady6278 @Glombog @walela617 Way to go team!

@Glombog Your daughter is beautiful! I hope the interview goes well for your wife.

@fatfifties Woohoo on a week without knee pain! So glad you've been able to up your walking, I know it's scary adding things back in so that's a huge success! Oh no, that really sucks about your phone! You didn't just drop it in water for a second, you drowned it with 50 laps, yikes!

@FUP_B_Gone Oh no, hope that pound comes off fast!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Way to go on the drop! Glad you're doing so well on the diet and sticking to it, that's wonderful!

@bgame4 I'm glad to hear you're doing better than you think coping with anxiety, it helps a lot to hear a professional say you're doing well.

@FushiaKat I hope your husband is able to find a new helper soon. I hope you're able to walk more tomorrow, it may be just what you need.

Hi everyone, happy Monday night! Not much to report, I worked out then watered at the greenhouse, managed to get a month prescription on my pain medication (thought I'd fill it every week again I don't think so stupid insurance, beat you again!) then went to Ace Hardware (totally guilty of buying more seeds, I told myself I used to spend $5 on cigarettes what's $4 on a packet of pepper seeds that can make 20 plants compared to my old habit right?) then Starbucks to try their new Vanilla Oatmilk shaken espresso. The Grande is more expensive than the Venti used to be, that was a huge jump in price, I think I'll protest and just drink coffee at home for now on. Sunday I went out for my Mom's birthday and we went to Texas Roadhouse, I ate way too much sugar and felt awful this morning but my workout helped. Have an amazing Tuesday everyone!

• Glombog
    Glombog Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just took some progression photos. Since Jan 3rd. 29.5 lbs and 5.5 inches gone from my waist.

Target is another 40 lbs and 8 more inches.

nt738975ejoy.jpeg
    7dbjchvtdx1n.jpeg
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,884 Member
    Options
    @Cornanda Thank you, yes, it was a nice weekend!

@annflaherty1 Sorry about your tough day. I hope today IS better and you have a good day!

@vegan4lyfe2012 Nice loss! You are doing great. I like how you are overcoming your stressors.

@Jactop Congrats on the loss!

@bgame4 Routines really help me as well. I'm sorry you experienced a lot of changes but glad you were able to handle them. There are a lot of green checkmarks in your post, congrats!

@FushiaKat I'm sorry about the anxiety. That can make things very hard. I'm glad you preplanned some frosted animal cookies.

@Katmary71 Thank you! Yes, Sunday was great. I'm glad you were able to get a full month of pain meds. Sorry you felt awful after the restaurant.

@Glombog Great progress!

Hi all. Not much going on here, I had a beet salad for dinner which is one of my favorite salads. I found a new Keto bread at Walmart, I'm not on Keto but it is lower in points on WW than other breads so I got it. It tastes pretty good.

1) Exercise 3 days a week - No
    2) Drink 50 oz of water a day - 25 oz drank

My phrase for the year: "Something needs to change…so I will take no crap and eat no crap!"

y2mkxasszg9w.jpg
  • FUPA_B_GONE
    FUPA_B_GONE Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @trooworld that packaging alone would convince me buy it lol.
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Greetings All!

It's a rainy day in Georgia but it's a good day! I didn't make it to the gym this morning because I volunteered to go into one of the local elementary school and judge their literacy projects. There were some very creative projects from Pete the Cat to Pinkalicious! I judged Pre-K through second grade projects. :)

I then went to the funeral of a precious lady from the community. The preacher said she knew how to love and she did it "right." She has so many accolades and three beautiful daughters who are in "service" fields. It's such a blessing to be in the land of the living and to be able to give back to others.

Let's go get it! B)
  • FushiaKat
    FushiaKat Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Username: FushiaKat
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    PW. 168.1
    CW. 165.1

I'm staying on track. I was holding some water from the loaded baked potato on Sunday.
This discussion has been closed.