Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Lucifuge15
    Lucifuge15 Posts: 3 Member
    I need some friends
  • vanillaorange2
    vanillaorange2 Posts: 63 Member
    edited March 2022
    I'm always looking for supportive and positive friends to brighten up my news feed.
    feel free to add me. I keep my diary and feed open to friends. Im also starting back on a mostly anti - inflammatory diet, looking for some new recipes if anyone has a favorite to share.
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Always looking for new supportive friends!
  • webstee
    webstee Posts: 6 Member
    webstee
  • Cerimie
    Cerimie Posts: 18 Member
    hello! after years of on and off dieting and trying to force myself to do cardio and being unsuccessful because I got bored after about 6 months, I decided to try weightlifting! My ADHD brain has never been happier as it's too intense to have the chance to get bored not to mention i can do it for shorter periods of time with higher intensity! Im currently alternating days with one day of weight training and one day of cardio, and occasionally taking a rest day if I'm especially sore! I started about a month and a half ago? and I already feel way stronger and I'm now able to do reps with the 15lbs! (previously 10lbs) I decided to try to fix my diet while focussing more on getting the right macros instead of the calories. As being too calorie focussed caused more problems in the past then it fixed and im already eating WAY healthier and I'm starting to figure out my pitfalls now! ( i eat too little throughout the day and then binge on snacks in the evening) would love to meet some new peeps so we can help each other out and would love some advice on getting fitter! I'm already struggling to get enough protein lol!
  • Lucifuge15
    Lucifuge15 Posts: 3 Member
    hi! is this where i can get some friends?
  • thewhipple12955
    thewhipple12955 Posts: 73 Member
    Always good to have more friends on here. My food diary is open to others that have theirs open as well. Best of luck on your journey
  • mon1amour
    mon1amour Posts: 5 Member
    Hello! Im somewhat new here too and would like more friends to keep me motivated :)
  • AlanM_1974
    AlanM_1974 Posts: 40 Member
    Hi, I'm 47 and looking to get back to the shape I was in my profile pic in my early 40s. Feel free to add me!
  • J_doe
    J_doe Posts: 43 Member
    Hi I’m 47 and 240lb sw - 140 gw
    looking for like minded friends that take getting back in shape seriously.
  • tamsyn2022
    tamsyn2022 Posts: 101 Member
    Just came back to MFP after a long hiatus. Looking for more friends to stay motivated.
  • marcoavalosjr
    marcoavalosjr Posts: 6 Member
    I've had MFP for awhile, but recently came back and really started logging as much as I can.
    I could use some motivation friends too, feel free to add.
  • DaniSue2021
    DaniSue2021 Posts: 19 Member
    Good morning. I’m not new to mfp but have recently returned from being away for a while. Would love some new friends to encourage and cheer on 💪💪
  • hqsbbwphtc
    hqsbbwphtc Posts: 4 Member
    Also looking for some motivational peeps!
  • retta87
    retta87 Posts: 35 Member
    I find this app confusing!! My age is so real! Anyways! I have zero friends in here and would like to make some that are very motivating! I workout everyday and I just keep going hard. But lately I’ve wanted to throw in the towel and I really don’t truly want to do that. So a friend suggested this app, so here I am!
  • KobiHensley
    KobiHensley Posts: 78 Member
    Me!! Me!! I can use some new friends and I'm a nice person :D
  • philhagan3270
    philhagan3270 Posts: 2 Member
    3rd time back is a charm.

Using MFP for food macros and healthy gaining muscle. Gained 12 pound in 12months. Its been my best and most sustained progress so far and becoming more of a lifestyle.

Would like some friends to share progress and support 💪💪💪💪
  • TheLovelyQueen
    TheLovelyQueen Posts: 19 Member
    Me!!! Feel free to request me!
  • ThreeReasonsToChange
    ThreeReasonsToChange Posts: 15 Member
    I'm having trouble adding people but please feel free to add me! I need motivational friends to get me where I was!
  • tinyguts
    tinyguts Posts: 136 Member
    Hi there!

Looking for new friends. :) 28 y/o, had gastric sleeve in 2019 & looking to lose my 15lb regain after excess skin removal. o:)