• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Wessecg β€” Welcome back. πŸ‡
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    kevrit wrote: Β»
    Margaretturk I sent you a pm with questions. Let me know if you got it.

Drkatiebug I sent you a pm too!

RvRita
    I didn’t get one. Beth and I ran into this problem once. I’m not sure what the issues is. I will try to send you a message so that you can maybe reply to it and it will come through. Look for a message from me.

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,824 Member
    Options
    Heather can you post the recipe for your cauliflower cake? Sounds delicious!

RvRita
  • kevrit
    Options
    Margaretturk and drkariebug I got both your messages and resent mine. Hope it works this time.

RvRita
  • kevrit
    Options
    Actually woke up to a bit of snow yesterday morning. Down to 18 degrees last night too. Both unusual for Roswell!

RvRita
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Cheryl!

Karen in Virginia
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Cheryl β€” I have always been horse crazy, but have never owned one. Lucky for me that friends have invited me to ride. I took lessons for many years until my teacher told me no more lessons, and promptly invited me to go on a trail ride. Then covid came along and we haven’t had the chance for good ride since then.

I was a horse crazy little girl and a horse crazy old woman. Lock down is not much fun.
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,445 Member
    Options
    Nice to see you back Cheryl! We have but a few horseback riders, and I remember you! Just pull up a chair, and any mental baggage can go over to the side, where we have piled ours.😁

Cheers my coffee to ya alls!
    Nothing going on except maybe some pen pal letters to write. Husband and I having tomato soup and sandwiches tonight. I bought 2 slices of good German beef bologna for my dipping sandwich.πŸ‘
    Lunch is a salad with all the trimmings. Bought cheap commissary brand can of beets to add to my fancier pickled beets jar I have in the fridge that's almost nothing but juice. I have cottage cheese, nuts, spinach, diced tomatoes, cheese, and might even fry up a slice of bacon to crumble over top.
    Not really going to eat like an intermittent faster today, but I will eat sensibly.
    Some days that's all that I try to do.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • Whidislander
    Options
    115bc6od1bld.png
    πŸ˜‚πŸ’–
  • Whidislander
    Options
    fuw1g4hz9kzd.png
    πŸ’–πŸ˜‚
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,197 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    This is the recipe adapted for the American Market. I made mine a little smaller, fewer eggs etc and used about half a packet of feta and less parmesan.Smaller pan. Cooked for 32 mins. It was great. Enough left for lunch tomorrow.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thekitchn.com/recipe-cauliflower-cake-recipes-from-the-kitchn-217980?amp=1

Enjoy!!

Love Heather UK xxxxxx