What’s did everyone have for breakfast?

Replies

• PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    One Cara Cara orange, followed a bit later by 75 grams Fage Greek Yogurt (plain/fat-free) and 10 grams of Saffron Road's Bombay Spice Crunchy Chickpeas. Also, Trader Joe's Irish Breakfast tea (2 large mugs).
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Two Boca Veggie burgers topped with oodles of stir-fried mushrooms, onions, red pepper and spinach.
    Coffee
  • PKM0515
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Two Boca Veggie burgers topped with oodles of stir-fried mushrooms, onions, red pepper and spinach.
    Coffee

Nice!

Cornflakes, half a banana, Irish Breakfast tea (Skim Plus with cereal and tea)
  • Cerimie
    Cerimie Posts: 18 Member
    I had some rolled oats with semi skimmed milk,a teaspoon of honey and some gala apple I have also prepped some stuffed potatoes for tommorowd breakfast which I am very excited about !
  • PKM0515
    Cerimie wrote: »
    I had some rolled oats with semi skimmed milk,a teaspoon of honey and some gala apple I have also prepped some stuffed potatoes for tommorowd breakfast which I am very excited about !

What do you put in the stuffed potatoes? They sound delish! 😋
  • Walkywalkerson
    Walkywalkerson Posts: 453 Member
    Fried eggs with avocado and tomato on toast.
  • tamsyn2022
    tamsyn2022 Posts: 101 Member
    Grape nuts with pumpkin seeds and blackberries
  • JustSmitten77
    JustSmitten77 Posts: 28 Member
    I made overnight oats with the Fairlife salted Carmel protein milk and added chia seeds for extra fiber and topped it with banana. Tastes like butterscotch to me and kept me full till lunch. My new addiction 😊
  • Walkywalkerson
    I haven't had it yet but I think I'm going to have porridge with apple and cinnamon.
  • Jpedno
    Jpedno Posts: 301 Member
    Steel cut oats with 80g frozen cherries, 10 g mini chocolate chips, 10 g sunflower seeds (im out of almonds), a touch of agave syrup. Water.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Pumpkin smoothie*, cause pumpkin isn't just for Fall.

* 85 g pumpkin puree, 85 g frozen cauliflower, 100 g frozen banana, 20 g avocado, 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 10 g cocoa powder, 1/2 serving (13 g) plain protein powder, 1 cup cashew milk, 120 g Greek yogurt.
  • ReenieHJ

* 85 g pumpkin puree, 85 g frozen cauliflower, 100 g frozen banana, 20 g avocado, 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, 10 g cocoa powder, 1/2 serving (13 g) plain protein powder, 1 cup cashew milk, 120 g Greek yogurt.

That sounds kinda good. :) I've tried making a pumpkin smoothie a couple times and they never tasted like what I wanted them to. :/

Today's breakfast was a grilled cheese on lite bread, with spinach stuffed inside, and an orange.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

That sounds kinda good. :) I've tried making a pumpkin smoothie a couple times and they never tasted like what I wanted them to. :/

Today's breakfast was a grilled cheese on lite bread, with spinach stuffed inside, and an orange.

It took me a ton of tries to come up with a pumpkin smoothie that I enjoyed. I think the cocoa was the real winning ingredient! Some people might need to add a sweetener or dates/prunes, but I'm used to a slightly tart, less sweet smoothie.
  • AZAlyssa
    AZAlyssa Posts: 22 Member
    1 slice Ezekiel bread, toasted; strawberries, yogurt, cinnamon, and sliced almonds; coffee with cashew milk.
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Frozen pad Thai flavored cabbage with eggs
    & coffee
  • ilariadm1
    ilariadm1 Posts: 13 Member
    6 grains natural muesli, soy yogurt, a handful of mixed nuts (cashews, hazelnuts, almonds), some flaxseeds and half a banana. and a mug of hot tea with a squeeze of lemon!
  • dhochoy09
    dhochoy09 Posts: 3 Member
    3 scrambles with turkey bacon, turkey sausage, and gouda cheese. Ratio keto yogurt and coffee with ISO-100 fruity pebbles protein power.
  • Walkywalkerson
    I had my wisdom teeth out last week so I can only eat soft food - I just struggled through some scrambled eggs and avocado - it was nice though 😊
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    Potatoes and egg omelette with onion, parsley and mature cheddar 😋😋😋👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
  • ReenieHJ
    Huge salad and chicken on top. Been undereating veggies and protein lately, need to step up my game.