What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 976 Member
    I have my physical tomorrow. So, I would say to lose 80 lbs by tomorrow afternoon :D

Shrinking Otter, I want you to know the I am sooo rooting for you!
  • peng123
    peng123 Posts: 352 Member
    I have my physical tomorrow. So, I would say to lose 80 lbs by tomorrow afternoon :D

@ShrinkingOtter2 HAHAHAHAHA - that just made my day!
  • Neverquit67
    Neverquit67 Posts: 392 Member
    My mini goal is hitting 2 lbs a week (since I am heavier right now, this is obtainable). I really want to hit that 8 to 10 lbs a month mark.

This sounds like more than a mini goal. Just be nice and patient to/with yourself along the way;)
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    chriscolh wrote: »
    I am taking my teenage son (with a humanitarian organization) to Zimbabwe in August to help finish building a medical clinic. I want to be strong and energetic - I will be the "mom builder" to 20 teenagers! So excited! But I need to get rid of the extra fluff that slows me down!

This is fantastic, working on a worthwhile project that will give everybody the memories of a lifetime. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!