Weight No More Team Chat - MARCH 2022

Replies

• melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,290 Member
    pacsnc6 wrote: »
    One food with no calories? Chocolate anything of course!

Well, yeah...
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Bumpbreakcar
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW (Previous Weight): 143.7 (March 10)
    CW (Current Weight): 144.6 (March 17)
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,971 Member
    Username GingerPwr
    PW 150
    CW 150
  • sherry9999
    sherry9999 Posts: 30 Member
    weigh in day: Friday
    SW: 184.6
    PW 180.4
    CW 181.9

No excuses I just had a really bad week.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    rachelrjh wrote: »
    Good job steppers! I need to kick myself into gear. I’ve decided to let myself go in March. I have been eating what I want and skipping workouts. In April, I have a goal to restart and recharge my Fitbit watch and join the step counters. I will watch what I eat, track my calories and exercise more.

I weigh in tomorrow but I know it won’t be good for the team here at Weight No More. I’m very sorry that I went off the weight loss train this month. I’ll get back on in April, I promise!!! My goal is to get to 128lbs. I was almost there. I was at 131 pounds at the beginning of March, but I jumped off the rails this month and instead of going down I’ve been going up in weight!! I’ll probably check in at 134 lbs tomorrow… three pounds in the wrong direction!

The truth is, I’m an emotional wreck… I want to change careers. I don’t want to be a high school teacher anymore after ten years. The new career and the job I interviewed for said it would be two months before they tell me anything. I hate waiting and food makes me feel better. I got to get my emotions back in order and say no to emotional eating.

Hey! Stop being so hard on yourself! Clearly you are going through a major life change right now, and stress does weird things to our brains and bodies. You've lost the weight before, and you can do it again - you know you can. One thing at a time, don't overwhelm yourself, and remember we are here for you if you need support, a distraction, or just want to vent. We got you, you got this!
  • TwinMama91521
    TwinMama91521 Posts: 47 Member
    TwinMama91521
    Friday
    PW: 147.4
    CW: 145.8

Honestly, I'm not too proud of this loss. With two babies teething while work was being done in our apartment, this week has pretty much been hell. The loss is primarily from not having time to eat. On the plus side, we went on LOTS of walks.
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    edited March 2022
    MotylekOkruchy
    Friday:

PW: 136.3
    CW: 134.4
  • ciaoder
    ciaoder Posts: 119 Member
    ciaoder
    weigh in Fridays
    Past weight 249.8
    Current weight 248.3

My diet hasn't been great this week but between the steps challenge and clearing mtbike trails I've been out a lot...enough that I don't even care if I miss the gym. My scale read 247.2 yesterday but I hadn't hydrated properly before bed. 248.3 is a much more honest number for where I am.
  • rachelrjh
    rachelrjh Posts: 258 Member
    Rachelrjh
    Weigh in day Friday
    Pw: 132
    Cw: 133.5

Thank you @minstrelofsarcasm for the motivational words and letting me know it is okay to vent.

Have a good weekend everyone.
  • dbrinkmeyer
    dbrinkmeyer Posts: 94 Member
    dbrinkmeyer
    Fridays
    PW: 186.4
    CW: 186.4

@melaniedscott so sorry for your loss
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    The Week 4 Group Challenge for March is open and will begin tomorrow, Sunday, March 20th! Hope you'll join us for Challenge Bingo!

Here's the link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10859342/march-week-4-group-challenge-challenge-bingo#latest
    Jessica
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Timibotkin
    Saturdays
    PW 296
    CW 297
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,158 Member
    7nK2.gif

Not our best week as a whole, but there were still some great losses this past week, and an overall gain sets us up to get an even better loss next week!

Take a look at last week's results in the links below:

Here's a sneak peek into how your team did...

o3u7q46frhbf.png
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 570 Member
    Username: CassieGetsFit2013
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 233
    CW (Current Weight): 230
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,053 Member
    Steps..

Sun-10,200
    Mon-16,401