Replies

• seeless25
    seeless25 Posts: 40 Member
    Seeless25
    Sunday
    PW: 211.2 lbs (previous weight)
    CW: 209.0 lbs (current weight)
    LTD 15 lbs (optional loss to date)

Sorry I am late to weigh in - went to a wedding in the big city over the weekend. Great to get away but glad to be home.
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 510 Member
    I logged my food today and got a weights workout in today. Glad to be back to lifting weights, I had to stop during the winter because it was too cold in the garage.
    I’m going to see how logging my food goes this time around. I find it hard sometimes because I don’t eat a lot of packaged foods so I have to either put in the recipe or guess if it’s close to one already in the database. I also find when I log I find a way to justify eating more. The logic just isn’t there, but I do it consistently.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Y'all confessions of a sleep eater: cinnamon toast crunch frosting and powdered nesquick at 3 in the morning!! Lort I need help!!! Probably a 300 calory straight sugar snackcident..... someone needs to be monitoring me at all hours of the day! Put down the taco 🌮 Lacey
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    edited March 2022
    @coblujay
    Wednesday weigh-in
    PW- 194.2
    CW- 190.0

My weight was up last week because of a trip where I ate what I wanted (mini-vacation). My scale teased me this morning with a brief glimpse of 189 world. I'm hoping to see it tomorrow or Friday. Weight loss overall has definitely slowed, but I'm still working on it, which is a huge victory for me. In February, I lost 2.8 pounds which was a bit disappointing, but the good news is that I'm still losing while the snow is falling. I tend to cocoon a bit in the winter. So once the snow melts, I'll be back out hiking and being way more active, so I expect my weight loss to improve. I'm still a bit in shock that I've lost almost 75 pounds since May of 2021. Only 30 pounds away from my goal weight!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    Maintenance Weigh In
    Been a very stressful time - my husband has a blood clot in his right leg from back of knee all the way down to his ankle from his chemo - good thing we had appt with his chemo dr on Friday who ordered an ultrasound b/c my husband's leg was cramping & a little swollen - his leg is still swollen, feels hot so it's going to take time & is on blood thinners - so who knows when his surgery to remove part of his pancreas will be - we have that appt tomorrow, but his chemo has been stopped- hopefully tumor won't grow
    Also, my 15yo cat has a small scratch on his eye which I had to take him to the vet yesterday b/c his eye was cloudy - a cone was put on him, but I took it off this morning b/c he couldn't eat/drink so maybe I will just put it on at night while we are sleeping he was in bed all night with us

• LaurieWrobo
    Steps
    3/20 9,199
    3/21 6,799
    3/22 4,562
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,450 Member
    @LaurieWrobo
    Maybe you can look into getting a donut cone for your cat instead. They seem a lot more animal friendly than those lampshade things. Here is an example: https://www.amazon.com/Woiworco-Adjustable-Recovery-Protective-Elizabethan/dp/B08YQJRMVH
    I hope your husband will recover quickly. Not fun to have that on top of the stress of the chemo!
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 765 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 6000
    3/21 - 7047
    3/22 - 8063
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Weigh In Wednesday:

KittyInBoots17:
    PW: 235.4
    CW: 235.4

Staying around the same. The snow is starting to melt slowly. I can't wait to get into gardening. 1. It's fun 2. The exercise! Lol

• Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 257 Member
    Keep the spring/nature pics coming...
    @pupowl - great angles on that frog pics (so close!)
    @izzyred9400 - love the blooms pics 🌻
    @Be_theBest_Me - Haha! your post are funny & candid. Sharing struggles and reality, is very relatable (thanks for sharing).

Steps update (daily goal 6,800):
    3/12 - 11,554
    3/13 - 4,736
    3/14 - 7,146
    3/15 - 3,159
    3/16 - 9,971
    3/17 - 4,321
    3/18 - 8,106
    3/19- 11,660
    3/20 - 9,360
    3/21 - 6,548
    3/22 - 6,772
  • LaurieWrobo
    Pupowl wrote: »
    @LaurieWrobo
    Maybe you can look into getting a donut cone for your cat instead. They seem a lot more animal friendly than those lampshade things. Here is an example: https://www.amazon.com/Woiworco-Adjustable-Recovery-Protective-Elizabethan/dp/B08YQJRMVH
    I hope your husband will recover quickly. Not fun to have that on top of the stress of the chemo!

Thank you for your suggestion- it's been ordered & I will get it tomorrow-he's so traumatized ☹😥
  • Yukie_OP
    Yukie_OP Posts: 257 Member
    edited March 2022
    Packaged salads for busy days... zb8zfmopx601.jpg
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    3/17-6,919
    3/18-7,603
    3/19-11,688
    3/20-11,204
    3/21-9,204
    3/22-7,703
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 881 Member
    My steps
    3/20 10,801
    3/21 15,925
    3/22 9,219
    @LaurieWrobo so sorry that your husband has added issues with his health.Hope the new collar makes your cat more comfortable.
    @Yukie_OP thanks,I only have a small flower bed at the front of my house.I like it be colourful.I have a paved backyard with lots of pots.Unfortunately it's East facing so doesn't get alot of sun.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    3/21: 11,066
    3/22: 12,581
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,450 Member
    ~ Wednesday / 23 March ~
    Steps: 13.466
    Protein: 52
    Exercise: none
    Calories in / out = net: 1644 / 591 = 1053
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Not much going on Wednesday. The only thing on the program was taking my cat to the groomer. After I dropped him off, I got some buns at the grocery store, ate one outside in the sun and then went back to the vet to pick him up. He was done pretty fast this time. Still had quite the headaches during the day, but it was manageable. I was really hungry so it was a challange to not eat too much. I did it though, yay.
    Happy Thursday everyone <3
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    Pupowl wrote: »
    ~ Wednesday / 23 March ~
    Steps: 13.466
    Protein: 52
    Exercise: none
    Calories in / out = net: 1644 / 591 = 1053
    Good morning Shape Shifters. Not much going on Wednesday. The only thing on the program was taking my cat to the groomer. After I dropped him off, I got some buns at the grocery store, ate one outside in the sun and then went back to the vet to pick him up. He was done pretty fast this time. Still had quite the headaches during the day, but it was manageable. I was really hungry so it was a challange to not eat too much. I did it though, yay.
    Happy Thursday everyone <3

Glad you're feeling a little better today @Pupowl . I'm not having the best morning, but working from home today so I'll manage. Just not feeling great and a little stiff and swollen, but I walked a mile this morning, so that's probably my intentional walking for the day. I'm close to my goal for the month, so I'm good there. Not going to push myself. I'll lie down during my lunch and read, so that will help.

It's funny how terminology is used differently for different places...when I read "got some buns at the grocery store", I'm thinking hamburger buns (because that's how I refer to them), but I'm thinking you meant something sweet, like cinnamon rolls?? I just love that...so what do you have to have done at the groomer for the cat...I'm assuming it's because he's long-haired? Do they wash and trim away excessive growth? Or is this due to an allergy or something...Tinus will be looking sharp tonight!!!

Enjoy your day!
    Jess
This discussion has been closed.