What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    Microwave avocado tostado to start, followed by spaghetti aglio olio,
    o3qgqomyc3oz.jpeg
    p0zaetpdm8ha.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Tapas dinner.
    tm4t33snh246.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Pan fried seabass with green sauce of blitzed celery tops, capers, garlic, lime and olive oil. Tinned chick peas warmed up in bisque we had in the freezer. Leftover tomato salad from yesterday. Roast belgian endive.
    ubpwiyampbpb.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Couple of lamb chops and Brussels sprouts in tomato pesto.

kbftxrexfhua.jpeg
  • tracymorlock
    tracymorlock Posts: 19 Member
    Brunch (719 cal, 46g protein, 20g fiber, 0 Trans fat)
    Eggs with avocado and everything bagel seasoning, mixed berry greek yogurt with chia seeds, orange, prunes, walnuts and daily vitamins. And a protein mocha coffee!

w47mvqmg5twr.jpg
  • tracymorlock
    tracymorlock Posts: 19 Member
    Dinner (516 cal, 68g protein, 9g fiber, 0 Trans fat) Chicken stir-fry with bell pepper, carrot, and broccoli. Drink is water.

hj6cmlenbsrb.jpg
  • acpgee
    Griddled baby gems drizzled with ranch to start. Air fryer fish and chips, tempura style. Remoulade, roast radishes and sauteed frozen peas on the side.
    ajvnx019wpzz.jpeg
    u5d0fw2dmah3.jpeg

• acpgee
    Asian stir fries. Part of a batch of Indonesian tempeh sambal goreng made a few weeks ago and pulled out of the freezer, my mon's carrot/celery/potato stir fry, bok choi with chinese sausage and oyster sauce. Leftover roast radish warmed up in the microwave and rice.
    1wa63qku6fhg.jpeg

• acpgee
    Dinner out with a friend at a soft launch. https://pennysquaresrestaurant.co.uk/menus/
    grzlghwahtih.jpeg
    7n6it8rhs2vl.jpeg
    tg0dy00m63an.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Have we all lost the ability to post photos? :D
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited March 2022
    Was that rhetorical @o0Firekeeper0o ?

Looks like I can post this exciting picture of a quesadilla I made last week using spelt tortilla. It's a little flakier than normal flour tortillas. Or maybe that was just the brand.

I've not been posting lately because I'm not actually cooking at the moment due to being in a different state than my partner temporarily. Cooking for one is no fun. Eating the healthier brands of prepared meals or making simple things.

b1vceyozvukp.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Last night's roast spatchcock chicken with roast veg, potatoes, peperonata with green peppers I peeled myself and red ones from a jar, plus gravy made by heating up milk in the roasting tin. We ate dark meat on day 1. Day 2 of chicken caesar with a breast. Tomorrow day 3 will be avgolemono soup maybe with the leftover veg from day 1 warmed up with tomatoes and crumbled feta in the air fryer.
    53fh07tzddry.jpeg
    huim7bgw4hdf.jpeg

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Have we all lost the ability to post photos? :D

Not all, but I suspect many of us have! Not a clue why the lucky few can still do it, but I’d like it if they fixed it! 🤷‍♀️ Not holding my breath though…🙄
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,407 Member
    edited March 2022
    @BarbaraHelen2013, I’m unable to post using the app on my phone but if I log onto the website and post from there it works. It’s way less convenient and I hope it’s fixed soon.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @BarbaraHelen2013, I’m unable to post using the app on my phone but if I log onto the website and post from there it works. It’s way less convenient and I hope it’s fixed soon.

I did wonder if that would work but, if I’m honest, the photo’s are on my phone and I’m way too lazy (not to mention possibly not tech savvy enough) to faff around uploading pictures to the PC. I’ve never managed to get the website to open via Google on my phone either - it always just defaults to opening the app instead, as soon as I click a link. 🤷‍♀️