What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    Wow you people cook and post a lot of nice gourmet meals. My meals are pretty basic in comparison
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Well I’m glad to see I’m not alone on the photos! Hopefully they fix it but support said there was “no timeline” on it getting fixed so… :|

@Ketch_22 , I can’t speak for everyone but I tend to post my ‘best and brightest’. Trust me, there’s plenty of sandwiches, scrambled eggs, and bowls of popcorn that don’t make the cut! :D
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,518 Member
    edited March 2022
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    I’ve signed up for online cooking classes and earlier this week we made fish and chips with minted peas and homemade tartar sauce.

zqxb63fgdhde.jpeg

@Cat0703a, how did I miss this? Peas?! 😁
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    I’ve signed up for online cooking classes and earlier this week we made fish and chips with minted peas and homemade tartar sauce.

zqxb63fgdhde.jpeg

@Cat0703a, how did I miss this? Peas?! 😁

@cmsienk, I can’t say I’m a reformed disliker of peas yet. 😂
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    edited March 2022
    @JustAMurmur - I have to ask (googled it but no help) - what the heck is a Jethro Salad?

It looks good, whatever it is!

I can see tomatoes, yellow pepper, olives, raw mushroom and some type of leaf, but I suspect there’s more going on in there!
  • JustAMurmur
    JustAMurmur Posts: 7,867 Member
    edited March 2022
    JustAMurmur - I have to ask (googled it but no help) - what the heck is a Jethro Salad?

It looks good, whatever it is!

I can see tomatoes, yellow pepper, olives, raw mushroom and some type of leaf, but I suspect there’s more going on in there!

Lol...that's my giant Jethro Bodine bowl (from the Beverly Hillbillies). What can I say...I eat a lot. 😉

The salad is just a Romaine and spinach base with all the things you listed, plus artichoke hearts, pepitas, cranberries, radishes, BBQ tofu and TVP bacon bits (added after pic). The dressing was hummus, balsamic and lemon juice mix. Highly recommend!

• BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Ahh ok. Not aware of the reference although I have heard of The Beverley Hillbillies that’s as far as it goes! Can only assume some guy called Jethro ate a lot! 🤷‍♀️😂

The only Jethro that was coming to mind was Jethro Tull - the agriculturist, not the rock band - inventor of the first horse drawn seed drill!
  • tracymorlock
    tracymorlock Posts: 19 Member
    Easy Delicious Snack!
    Greek Yogurt, Almond Butter, and Chia Seed.

qcos0six4ez8.jpg
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    The last of the roast chicken (day 4) in tacos.
    aac1sa243ubq.jpeg

Impressive use of one whole chicken 👍