What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,657 Member
    edited March 2022
    Saturday brunch:
    1/2 Everything bagel layered with avocado and a soft boiled egg along with a couple of strawberries on the side
    y30mev0e1240.jpg

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,589 Member
    Sichuan Deliveroo. We made the rice because we are too cheap to spend 5 bucks on steamed rice.
    vwt2livs8gjd.jpeg

• acpgee
    Summer rolls and Vietnamese cahn (watercress soup). Nuoc cham and satay sauce for dipping the summer roles.
    ss1uxcqc0cod.jpeg
  • acpgee
    Primo of courgette pasta. I watched episode 1 of Stanley Tucci's "In Search of Italy" and had to try the 4 ingredient courgette spaghetti he raved about. Secondo of half a duck breast, caramelized carrots and watercress salad.
    a213k8b5esz0.jpeg
    zvd6sizzbitq.jpg
  • acpgee
    Italian menu structure again though fish sticks aren't exactly Italian. (It was the only fish are our local supermarket, and I already had decided on a fishy pasta dish.) Linguine con bottarga to start and secondo of fish sticks, glazed carrots and watercress salad.
    bcwoar845rqk.jpeg
    00ftlh2i6t17.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    The last of the pork tenderloin with soba noodles, asparagus and soy sauce. Basic and quick.

t6x56vs2phw9.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    Salad for dinner:
    Romaine, cucumbers, hardboiled egg, sliced mozzarella, sliced turkey cutlet and 1/2 an avocado... with a drizzle if Ranch dressing (not shown)
    f9g724emu35g.jpg
  • acpgee
    Cleaning out the freezer. Dutch split pea soup and pierogi.
    ac5c7avenvwo.jpeg
  • Ketch_22
    Ketch_22 Posts: 12,708 Member
    Lunch today... chicken salad and tomato and cucumber on brioche

t0x2yx5vfv8v.png
  • acpgee
    Baked cod crusted with sundried tomatoes, olives and panko served on tinned borlotti beans and spinach warmed up in shellfish bisque we had in the freezer. A really quick and easy way to do fish.
    https://stefangourmet.com/2022/01/30/merluzzo-alla-palermitana/
    544vrr781v85.jpg
  • cmsienk
    edited April 2022
    Friday dinner:
    Pan fried chicken tender, baby peas and a green leaf salad (with sliced cucumbers, a sprinkle of cheese and a drizzle of Ranch)
    lhnbqvtvdvm8.jpg