Replies

• Jan1936
    Jan1936 Posts: 487 Member
    edited March 2022
    Yes x3
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    Exercise:
    105 minutes walking, 25 minutes test ride on my new gravel bike, 21 minutes upper body strength
    Food: under and all tracked

Pass days used - 6

@Mrs_Hoffer you as well and I cannot wait till I start seeing your ice cream walks making their appearance.. that's how I'll know the good weather has really arrived!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,963 Member
    Mar 27
    ✅✅✅
    Sleeping better
    Calories inching down since I went back to my original breakfast & am now keeping some foods at a predetermined serving weight.

Steps are still not at the 10K I did for some long- will be discussing if it could be from
    Meds or another issue.. it was quite a dramatic change last Oct

3 pass days
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,119 Member
    @MadisonMolly2017 Thank you my fellow lover of Banff... it's truly a magical place to be anywhere near 😍

Hope you can get some answers soon re: whatever is impacting your 10K steps.
  • enlightenme3
    enlightenme3 Posts: 2,478 Member
    ✅ Exercise - 1 hour of Jazzercise and a neighborhood walk
    ✅ Calories -
    ✅ Tracking -

Closed all my Apple watch rings today
    3 Pass days used

Documenting consistency (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)
    UAC: 1-2-3-4-P-6-7-8-9-P-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-P-25-26-27
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    3x Yes

I thought I might have to take my first pass day for the month because I went out with some friends for lunch and didn't have a lot of calories left for dinner but I wasn't very hungry in the evening so managed a light meal.
  • tonyccn
    tonyccn Posts: 8 Member

Yes - Exercise actively at least 9 minutes every day; 33 mins

Yes - eat only your budgeted calories every day

Yes - Track your caloric food and caloric beverages every day for the entire month. 963 calories remaining out of 2380 calories daily limit
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,145 Member
    3/27
    Exercise: 150 minutes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days used: 2
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,038 Member
    Sunday March 27
    ✅✅✅

1 pass day used March 18
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Caroline_slowandsteady Posts: 842 Member
    edited March 2022
    Sunday March 27
    Exercise: Did all 3 I try to do - 15 minutes MommaStrong, 20 minutes stretching, 20 minutes walk
    Tracking: Tracked everything!
    Calories: In goal
    Way over pass days in my learning month

And had a good weight loss for the day - I think that my trend line is going down again, which is so exciting! I do have a challenge today that friends have invited us over for brunch - this is definitely a coming-out-of covid challenge. Unlike at a restaurant where I always look at the menu the night before and decide what I will order so I can pre-track, I have no idea what they are going to serve us. But I pretracked the rest of the day and I have a good amount of calories for this brunch so hopefully that helps. I think that I will not stress about counting while I am there but just try to make sensible choices. And focus on the company rather than just the food. They are actual chefs, though, these friends, so the food is going to be a focus.

I am going to try to post a picture of my "workout buddy" - my 6 year old riding his pedal bike successfully for the first time. My kids are really not much help in the workout sphere. But maybe one day...
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,439 Member
    ~🌷~ 3 / 27 /2022~~ Waving Hi ~~ 🙋🏼 ~~ BLESSings Everyone ~💖~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 220+ min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS......... 26,110+.......... 190 = walking ......... 30 cleaning

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY & Celebration
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24
    -25-26-27-

💖 Wishing EVERYONE all the BEST & Much Success In March 🏆 We Got This 🏆
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,023 Member
    Exercise: yes-25 minutes dancing, also over 8,600 steps. My goal at this time in my life is 8,000 steps.
    Tracking: yes
    Calories under: yes
    Pass days - all used.
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    3/24, 3/25, 3/26, 3/27 = all no for food and tracking, but exercise did get done on 3/27.

Had bad reaction to new medication, so the last 4 days have not been on plan. Still working through this diagnosis since I got it in January. I think I'm going to try to tackle this thing with diet as I don't like any of the Fibromyalgia meds they've put me on at this point, and this last one seems to have cause the initial issues then a flare up. Still feel like I got hit by a bus due to the reaction. Diet wise - I think I'll be going GF. I did it for a couple of weeks before work went crazy in February and it made me feel better. Maybe that's all in my head, but you know what - placebo effects can be powerful and I'll take the assist anyway I can get it.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,483 Member
    Pass day needed. Midnight snack put me over calories snd I didn’t track.
    3 pass days used for the month so far!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    3/27/2022
    Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? No
    Calories? No
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,346 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes