Shape Shifters Team Chat - MARCH 2022

Replies

• cre804
    cre804 Posts: 345 Member
    Cre804
    Friday
    PW 197.5
    CW 197.0

I’m sorry I am late. We were out of town for the weekend and when I did try to post I couldn’t get into MFP. Just got home and now it works. I feel like I overate at every meal this weekend so I need to just eat salads for the next couple of days.
  • PamStellick
    PamStellick Posts: 33 Member
    PW 138.2lbs
    CW 136.8lbs
    Worked out for 30 min 6 out of 7 days this week!! Feeling good about that. I hope I can keep my motivation up.
    There is a Race Weekend coming up at the end of May with races at varying levels. I'm thinking of registering for the 2 kilometer race to help with motivation. My daughter said ahe would join me . In Dec 2020 she was hit by a snowplow resulting in several broken bones requiring surgery. She has come a long since then and is still working to get stronger. It would be great for both of us to do this run (possibly walk) together!
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,125 Member
    frankwbrown
    Step goal: 10,000 daily
    Fri 3/25: 11,153
    Sat 3/26: 12,048

I'm on track to reach 400,000 steps this month (currently at 361k)!
    When/if I do, I win a free beverage of my choice at Starbucks.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,061 Member
    JessicaKrall8
    Monday Weigh-in
    PW: 294.0
    CW: 294.3
    LTD: 85.7 lbs
  • jessicakrall8
    A few people recently remarked of issues with their bathroom scales needing to be replaced. I received an email from Amazon that all of their RENPHO Body Fat Scales are discounted today only, so I thought I'd let you know. I have a RENPHO scale and it's very accurate. RENPHO has an app and it retains your weigh-ins for multiple members in your family and shows trends, etc on the app. I took a look and some of the discounts are nearly 50% off. FYI

Not pushing Amazon, but they do have great discounts. Enjoy your day!
    Jessica
  • bearchested
    bearchested Posts: 213 Member
    Sorry for not posting last week, like my wife indicated it was a crazy week and didn't have access to an accurate scale (every time you moved it, it changed plus or minus 5 pounds, except when it showed I was 60 pounds lighter). I know I gained on vacation last week, but will get back in the routine this week
  • jessicakrall8
    Sorry for not posting last week, like my wife indicated it was a crazy week and didn't have access to an accurate scale (every time you moved it, it changed plus or minus 5 pounds, except when it showed I was 60 pounds lighter). I know I gained on vacation last week, but will get back in the routine this week

No worries @bearchested I asked the MODS to excuse you both from the weigh in since you were out of town. When you know you're headed on vacation, just send me a message and let me know in advance and I can make arrangements to skip the weigh in. Hope you had a good weekend!
    Jessica
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    3/25: 12,104
    3/26: 10,570
  • jessicakrall8
    Just a general reminder since we seem to be having a LOT of NWIs (no weigh ins) and LWIs (late weigh ins) each week.

If your current weigh date isn't working with you schedule, please send in a request to change it to something that works for you. Things change in life and we want to make it easy to you to keep up with your weigh days, as well as making it easy for those who track the stats.

Also, if you know you have a last minute scheduling issue and you're unable to weigh in, or you're headed out of town for business or on vacation, or if you have a family emergency and can't weigh in, PLEASE send a message to your Captain or make a posting in the chatroom to let us know what's going on, as we'd like to help if possible. If you have a planned outing, we can excuse a weigh in. If it's an emergency and you have to be away for an extended period of time, we can move you to the support time, provided you give us a time estimate on when you hope to return (can be adjusted later if things are open-ended). Finally, if you need a break from the scale (happens to all of us), we can arrange for you to move to the support team, again, as long as you give us an estimate of when you'll return.

That way, we're all on the same page and everything/everyone is accounted for...always best to have a plan. Let me know if you have any questions/concerns.
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited March 2022
    5psys4qkuaoq.png
    5t4zntrmmheb.png
    fd6mkoo28c5u.png

If these are some of your thoughts in relation to our group, your help is needed...looking for an additional person who can help to motivate the group, keep us all talking, sharing and giving thoughts and ideas...even answering a few questions on occasion...

If this describes you and this group has meant a lot to your journey...send me a message and think about becoming a Motivator for the Shape Shifters!! Would love to discuss it with you...

Thanks!
    Jessica :blush:
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    3/24-11,447
    3/25-12,555
    3/26-9,842
    3/27-11,226

Well at least I have been good about getting steps in, probably because I keep getting called into work, so Im working 60+ hours a week...Im exhausted, haha. I can not wait until summer and only work 1 job and have more than 1 day off a week
  • jessicakrall8
    edited March 2022
    Step Team...please look at Week 4 on the chart and fill in the completely white cells by posting your steps in the chat room...thanks!!
    Jess
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,258 Member
    Steps
    3/25 6,889
    3/26 6,107
    3/27 9,074
  • Pupowl
    Pupowl Posts: 1,531 Member
    Steps, sorry for being slow.
    25 March: 12.019
    26 March: 12.909
    27 March: 12.525
    28 March: 12.115
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 900 Member
    My steps
    3/26 14,450
    3/27 5,211
    3/28 13,856
    @Pupowl I hope that your no positive comments to post doesn't reflect how you are feeling ❤
    Happy 7 years to Tinus & you,hope you do enjoy many more.I love your photos as always.I don't think I've ever seen a Red Admiral,I love butterflies & have loads of stuff with butterflies on in my house!
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Aaaahhhh so after I got on a streak.....my tooth decided it hates me and a toothache from hell set in!! I haven't been logging and I am struggling to keep my head up!! I'll weigh in on Friday this week
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    3/27: 2,892
    3/28: 8,529
  • angmarie28
    Ugh, I missed my workout again, grrr. My alarm went off at 430, I hit SNOOZE, or so I thought, woke up at 6am. No time to work out :s Im so frustrated. Im looking into getting an exercise bike so I can workout in the evening inside or on my back patio so I can workout and still be with my kids since I cant seem to wake up early anymore. I wish I had the option to go to bed earlier like I used to, but if I did, my kids would never go to bed when they are suppose to. I may just have to start looking into evening workouts like I used to do, its just super hard to get them in in the evenings.
  • angmarie28
    Pupowl wrote: »
    I don't really have any positive words to share, so I will just leave some pictures under the spoiler of my flowering almonds with some butterflies. Plus a bonus picture of Tinus because on March 27 it was his adoption day, we have now been together for 7 years, hopefully with many more to come.
    Happy Tuesday everyone <3
    8n0lMYZ.jpg
    6IuqA44.jpg
    nZGjB7p.jpg
    xrCCxzV.jpg
    LA935xK.jpg

It looks so nice there. Im super jealous, we had 77F yesterday, and today is 44 and raining. I mean we need the rain because we didnt get crap for snow this year, but I just want warm sunny weather for a while.
This discussion has been closed.