Shape Shifters Team Chat - MARCH 2022

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    cbqwojxdxpdf.jpg

We only have 1 life, and 1 body, so we need to take care of it. I always tell people that I take care of myself now, so when im 50 I can eat all the crap I want and be as lazy as I want, and by the time the unhealthy habits catch up to me, Ill be 90 and ready to go anyways :D
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    @jessicakrall8

Hello I still want to be a part of this team but I don't think I need to lose any more weight so can I be on team in maintenance mode
    I would also like to be added to the steps challenge next month weather should be getting better so I will be out more
    Congrats and THANK you for being such a great inspiration to me you have been amazing to watch on this Journey
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    3/28-9,638
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    Hi SS....You have a returning member joining your awesome team... Please welcome back @Stefbomb2020 :)
  • AveLyra
    AveLyra Posts: 15 Member
    AveLyra
    Monday weigh-in
    last weight 225.8
    this week 225.0

how i feel right now -.- but its not a gain so im happy with my .8 pound progress <3
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 765 Member
    Monday Weigh-In
    PW: 228.6
    CW: 228

I'll get my steps put in later. It's been a hectic few days. I had a funeral to attend on Saturday and a viewing on Friday so I haven't been as active. Just hanging out with the widow and giving support.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    Pupowl wrote: »
    I don't really have any positive words to share, so I will just leave some pictures under the spoiler of my flowering almonds with some butterflies. Plus a bonus picture of Tinus because on March 27 it was his adoption day, we have now been together for 7 years, hopefully with many more to come.
    Happy Tuesday everyone <3

@pupowl AWESOME and beautiful pictures...Sweet Tinus...Happy Gotcha Day!! Here's to many more years of furry bliss!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    edited March 2022
    Fattleass wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8

Hello I still want to be a part of this team but I don't think I need to lose any more weight so can I be on team in maintenance mode
    I would also like to be added to the steps challenge next month weather should be getting better so I will be out more
    Congrats and THANK you for being such a great inspiration to me you have been amazing to watch on this Journey

@fattleass I will put in the request to move you to Goal (Maintenance)...please give me a 10-lb range you will work to stay within...be prepared because maintenance is its own beast...continue to track and exercise as I know you will as your body adjusts to having a few more calories. We have a few in the group who can likely give you tips, so if you have questions, ask away...I will put you in the step challenge for April...need your daily step goal, your first name and your favorite place to walk. Finally, thank you for your kind words...I'm glad we could support each other...as we both know, the journey isn't easy. Today has been a tough one, which I'll explain in a moment...I was NOT disciplined as I should have been today...but not for lack of trying...my plans A AND B failed me...and I did ok, but not great...I could just slap myself.

Congrats on reaching your goal weight!!! I'm very proud of you!

c57e9toas28o.jpg

Jessica

• jessicakrall8
    Smlisley wrote: »
    Monday Weigh-In

I'll get my steps put in later. It's been a hectic few days. I had a funeral to attend on Saturday and a viewing on Friday so I haven't been as active. Just hanging out with the widow and giving support.

@smlisley Very sorry for the loss of your friend...it's good that your friend has you to lean on during this difficult time. That's what true friends are for...
    Jessica
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    z807j988n8sy.jpg

Today is a perfect example of how things do NOT go as planned. Darn it, I tried to work around it, but both my Plan A and Plan B failed me and I just gave in a lost it.

Got up early this morning and got ready for work, took a walk...determined to make it a good day at the office. One of my busiest, mind you. SMH Went to make my lunch because I'd planned a day ahead what I was taking. Lunch meat was bad...threw it out...on to Plan B, grabbed a premade lunch that I could have in the microwave (pot roast and roasted vegetables...340 calories...good girl! Decided to stop and get a chicken sandwich for breakfast...knew the calories, but it still fit in my plan...even checked the total calories to make sure I still had enough for dinner BEFORE ordering. Got to work only to find it had leaked all over my tote bag...cleaned it up and had to throw it out because there was no way to heat it since the container was cracked. UGH. Then at lunch time, was looking online to see where I could order and because of several people showing up at my desk, knocking me off task, it became too late to order because everything was going to take 45-85 minutes for delivery. By then I was ravenous...still had my bag of low fat chips for snack so I thought perhaps I can make it by eating a few of these every hour until time to go home. THEN, my boss pops his head over at my desk and offers to buy me lunch at Taco Bell. Nice but UGH...checked my calories and thought tacos are probably the best. Ordered 3 hard shell tacos at 170 each. Still not too bad.

You're thinking to yourself...she did good with all that she was handed during a stressful day. Don't give me any credit...what did I do, but stop on the way home and get another 3 tacos...

Geesh...**BIG SIGH** I am the worst...

In any case, I'll still be under on calories because I walked this morning and got my steps in before I sat down here to update all the stats. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better, but I don't know...we're having a huge Town Hall meeting with all the big guys from the International head office and there will be breakfast...

I'm headed to make up my bed and lie down. Hope ya'll had better control than I did today...
    Jessica :|:#

I think you did great with what you had!! Just drink your water tomorrow and I hope you have a better day😘
    Hugs❤❤❤
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 510 Member
    @jessicakrall8 Oh what a day!!! I hope tomorrow goes well!
  • wtbarunner
    wtbarunner Posts: 162 Member
    Wtbarunner
    Wednesday
    PW 234
    CW 236

Steps
    March 27 8946
    March 28 7769
    March 29 8404
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 648 Member
    kcpond

Wednesday weigh-in
    last weight 250.5
    this week 248.4
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,241 Member
    Current Maintenance Weigh In

I don't know what to say except stress is playing a huge role between my son leaving and my husband's upcoming surgery on 4/13 to remove spleen and 1/2 of his pancreas + I have broken out on my face - even still at 54 ☹😡
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 765 Member
    Smlisley wrote: »
    Monday Weigh-In

@smlisley Very sorry for the loss of your friend...it's good that your friend has you to lean on during this difficult time. That's what true friends are for...
    Jessica

Thank you, it was kind of unexpected.

I went back and realized I haven't posted steps since the 22nd! How did the time get away from me like that? I was still exercising, but you can see a low-step trend for this past week since the funeral ugh... I'm getting back in the saddle as of today!

For better or worse here you go:

Daily Step Goal: 6000
    3/23 - 6781
    3/24 - 10051
    3/25 - 6124
    3/26 - 3746
    3/27 - 4033
    3/28 - 2593
    3/29 - 4309
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    Fattleass wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8

Congratulations! You are an inspiration to me and I'm thrilled you are staying in the group.
  • coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    @coblujay
    Wednesday weigh-in
    PW- 190.0
    CW- 190.0

When I hit one of these milestones, I seem to bounce around a bit. Hopefully, I'm on my way solidly into the 180's. I can fit into some of my size 14 jeans. Woohoo!!
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Weigh in Wednesday

KittyInBoots17:
    PW:235.4
    CW: 233.6
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Fattleass
    Wednesday
    PW 172.3
    CW 171.0