Cathe Fans Part 5

Replies

• ThelmaSW
    ThelmaSW Posts: 2,505 Member
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Tuesday were a Gina B 3000 Latin dance workout and Xtend Barre Signature workout.

We had a very nice day today. We actually hit 70. For tomorrow and part of Thursday we are under strong wind advisory. They could gust up to 50mph and there could be tornadoes. We may get some rain on Starting Wednesday night into Thursday.

Laurie, great workout!
    I am glad your MIL is doing her PT. I hope her doctors don't decide she's healthy enough to be sent home by herself. What do you think your DH would've cooked for his mother? A frozen meal?

Laurel, great workouts!! Sounds like we'll be having the same weather the next couple of days.
    I think we must be dryer than where you are. Do you have clay soil? We do and it just dries up very quickly.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,411 Member
    Morning Ladies,

Sticking with the Jessica Smith theme with Walk On Get Strong Strictly Strength. This one is always fun to do.

Laurel, Great job with the workouts! Dang on the wind, we are just having a rainy day today. We started our walk, but then had to turn back because it started to rain. :D I hope that we get a little warmer this weekend, sure would enjoy having one of those right now. I might stick with the Jessica workouts for this week. Thinking of an interval type workout for tomorrow. I sure do like these weeks, because I can change my mind so easily. :D

Thelma, Sounds like some fun workouts! Both you and Laurel are having the wind, not fun. My DH can cook eggs, grilled cheese and probably heat up some soup. Otherwise he reheats leftovers or like you said a frozen dinner. I love him, but he really isn't interested in cooking whatsoever. He does do the dishes though, so I don't complain.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    StiringWendel Posts: 3,769 Member
    Hi Ladies! I decided to do another workout from the same workout ‘series’ that Drill Max is from. So, for today, I did the Bootcamp premix from Body Max 2. I have only done this premix once or twice and it has been years. It is such a good workout….one of her better premixes, to be honest. I followed it with a workout Cathe released with the Fit Tower (not from her Fit Tower series though) called Lean and Mean. This was the most advanced workout from the set, and when Cathe described it, she said it would be good for a light workout day. And she was right. It was not tough at all, but it was a fine add-on today. But at least I have done it now after having it for about 7 years!

Thelma, great workouts. Yes, we have clay soil, and it is such a mess. Things do dry out quickly, that’s for certain. I haven’t seen our rain totals recently, but given how this spring is unfolding (or isn’t), I would guess we are on the dry side as well. We have the same forecast as you right now for tonight. They are saying we could get wind in the 70-80 mph range, though. I really hope not. Stay safe tonight. It could be a long night for you since I think this storm is supposed to hit you really late. It will pass through here about 9pm.

Laurie, great workout. I am glad you are enjoying a Jessica week. I so agree about these weeks and being able to change my mind on workouts in a second. Just love it. Your DH sounds like mine when it comes to cooking….and doing the dishes. The thing is, he can cook when he wants to. He just prefers not to. I’m okay with that (for the most part) because I am a far more choosy eater than he is.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Wednesday were Gentle Flow Yoga, ICE Boot Camp Circuit, Jessica Smith Power Walking and OpenFit Mobility for Back and Hips.

We had a very warm day. We hit 75 but temps may have been a little higher.
    The winds started to pick up speed in the late afternoon. By 11PM they were pretty strong. I've been looking at an electricity outage map and apparently some people in Blue Ridge don't have power.
    The map shows me TN and AL too. Laurel, it looks like there are outages in Huntsville too.

Laurie, great workout! Jessica is such a good instructor!

We are finally getting some rain. I rather have rain than these scary winds though.
    At least your DH could've made his mom a grilled cheese sandwich!
    Thankfully my DH can cook and does the dishes. We have a dishwasher that I have to force him to use so the rubber parts don't dry up!

Laurel, great workouts! I really don't like having to adjust that Fit Tower with every exercise.

Are you having to replace all the clay in your garden with good soil? No wonder you're doing all that work! We have to dig out the clay and replace it with good soil for the few plants we have.
    I hope you didn't get any tornados Laurel, I read that AL could get some. I can't wait till the morning. I worry about my chickens during these storms.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

Our March is going out like a lion! We are have a snow storm, and of course it is the wet heavy kind that should be gone when the temps warm up a bit.

Today's workout was a change of pace. I decided to opt for some stretching since I felt that my body needed it. So I did Jessica Smith's Gentle Yoga + Stretch focusing on neck and shoulders. That felt great, because I was having some tension in that area.

Laurel, Great job on your workouts! I don't think that I have ever tried that premix. She has so many of them, and it is hard to try them all. Have you done many of the Fit Tower workouts? I know that I don't have those workouts. I hope that the wind isn't to bad for your area. It's a good thing that I love to cook, that is probably one of the reasons my DH married me. :D

Thelma, Very nice combo of workouts! Take care with those winds! We actually had a downpour around 4am, and then it turned to snow. We didn't go for our walk because of the rain. I actually did say to DH that his mom would have probably eaten his grilled cheese sandwich. I consider those sandwiches awesome, and something that I learned from him. ;) My DH's version of doing dishes is loading the dishwasher. :D

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 30 minute spin followed by Cathe’s Fit Tower Bootcamp. I have run hot and cold with this latter workout but today I found it to be a really good workout. I really like being able to work my total body without weights some days.

Thelma, great workouts. How did you like that mobility workout from Open Fit? I have thought about trying that one. I hope both you and your chickens survived the storm. The wind got pretty scary here last night but we never lost power. I went out early this morning for a haircut, and there is quite a bit of debris about but, honestly, not as much as I was expecting. We had no damage around our house, thankfully. I am glad you got some rain. It rained pretty steadily for several hours last night here. We got up over 80 yesterday and are back down to 50 today. We have planted things right into the clay and we have planted things into fresh soil. All our garden vegetables and seasonal flowers go into fresh soil. But most of the trees and bushes we have planted/replanted, we have either dug right into the clay or have done a blend of clay and soil. I think everything would have grown better if we had used more fresh soil, but that being said, everything is still alive. :)

Laurie, sounds like a good workout. But yuck on the snow. I hope it doesn’t last too long. I have done all three workouts Cathe did in her Fit Tower series (Legs, Glutes and Core, Total Body and Bootcamp). They are pretty good workouts but, as Thelma points out, there is a lot of adjusting and re-adjusting the bar height which can get a bit annoying. She released three workouts that came with the Fit Tower that were designed for beginners. The workout I did yesterday was from that set of workouts and is the only one I tried. She has probably 10-12 Live Fit Tower workouts, and I have done many of those as well. She mentioned in this last Virtual Road Trip that the company who made the Fit Tower stopped production with the pandemic, so I am not sure she will ever do any more Fit Tower workouts.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Thursday were Slow Flow Yoga and Gina B Low Impact cardio. For some reason I've been feeling pretty fatigued lately and today was pretty bad. It felt like the kind of fatigue I had when I was diagnosed with lupus. I never take naps in the afternoon but I've had to do it the last two days.
    I almost broke my wrist at yoga today. I intended to hop from a downward dog to the top of the mat. I was totally in the zone to do it too but I went with too much force and knocked my left arm from under me with my knee and landed on my knee. The knee actually hit above my wrist and it bent in a weird way. My thumb was most affected. I think I hyperextended it. The outer side of my left knee is bruised and what looks like a little rug burn on the other side. The inner area above my wrist also had a little rug burn. Weird! Kneeling down does hurt. It was scary. Thank God I didn't break anything!

The storm thankfully wasn't as strong as predicted. I don't think we had wind speeds higher than upper 20's. I know there were downed trees in some areas, which caused power outages. We didn't lose power and my chickens are safe. The rain seemed to have stopped before 7am and the temps were cooler. The wind picked up a little in the late afternoon. Tonight temps will drop into the high 30's.

Laurie, I can't believe you're getting hit with more snow. Hopefully you'll have a warm day soon, so the white stuff can melt.
    I love the sound of that JS yoga workout! I may have to try it. I do miss the restorative yoga class from my old studio. Those classes were so yummy.

DH loves grilled cheese sandwiches too! He makes really good ones too. Too funny about your DH's version of doing the dishes! LOL

Laurel, great workouts!!
    I wasn't impressed with the mobility workout but that was because I was hoping it would be one of those feel good workouts. I did like the first half of the class though. The instructor had some moves I had never done for the hips. I think it was a good workout but my expectations were totally wrong.

Thankfully we survived the storm. I didn't see much debris on my way to yoga. In the afternoon DH and I went out to a friend's house and could see evidence of some downed trees. We had some strong winds but I stink last Saturday was much worse.
    Now that you mention it the recommendation from the local nursery was to mix some of the clay with new soil. We don't have a lot of flat terrain so planting areas are limited.
    People here in BR have started to see hummingbirds. I usually don't see them until April. I think it's because we really don't have any blooming trees right now.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!
    Thelma
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was Low Impact Circuit and ICE To The Mat: Legs and Glutes. I thoroughly enjoyed these workouts this week. It was a nice blend of workouts I have never done, rarely done or not done in forever.

Thelma, great workouts, but I am so sorry to hear about the fatigue. Do you think a day or few of doing little to nothing workout-wise would help? We are shocking our bodies with this rotation, so the workouts could be a significant factor. I hope you feel better soon. I am also sorry to hear about your wrist. That is scary! I am so glad you didn’t break anything and hopefully any lingering soreness goes away quickly. DH and I both think we heard a hummingbird the other night when we were sitting on our deck, but we didn’t see him. We rarely see them this time of year, so I would be a little surprised if it was one. But I hope it was and that he comes back. :) Looks like we will have a few days of good weather before the next storm arrives. B)

Enjoy the weekend.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, I hope you had a nice weekend. Ours was nice and busy. DH worked on the coop expansion project and I worked inside cleaning and cooking.

My workouts on Friday were Gentle Flow Yoga and Jessica Smith Low Impact Cardio.
    Sunday: Gina B Low Impact and XT Burn Sets Chest, Back, Shoulders.

We are expecting a rainy week and warmer temps.

Laurel, great workouts on Friday!
    It is possible that I need have a workout free day in the middle of the week because I am OK on Sundays after I take Saturday off. Thank God my wrist, thumb and knee are pretty much back to normal.
    I've yet to see or hear a hummingbird. Someone in BR claims she's had them for 2 weeks already!

Did you read about the Peloton boxing workouts? So exciting!

Have a great week!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

Sorry I wasn't on Friday, but we had a total internet outage at work. Once I got home we got ready to head out the door for a car club weekend in the Dells. We found a very nice quilt shop and a used book store, so next time we are in that area we will be stopping at those two places.

My workout on Friday was Jessica Smith's Walk On Get Strong Stepping Strength. I didn't workout on the weekend, but we did do a lot of walking around. This morning's workout was Gym Style Chest & Triceps premix. I enjoyed this one the last time I did it, so it was nice to have a change to revisit.

We will hear today if my MIL is going into hospice. She is refusing to take her medications, so started retaining fluids. The rehab facility can't handle these type of issues, so she was transported back to the hospital yesterday.

Laurel, Great job with all the workouts! Thanks for the information on the Fit Tower workouts. I don't think that those will be in my collection, even though I would love to use my tower more. I'm sure that I can find some ways to use it more. Of course it will be used when I actually have a chance to do more with STS. She hasn't said anything about the new workouts yet has she. I have been looking, but I'm sure that I may miss it when it actually does come out.

Thelma, Sorry to hear that you are feeling tired. Dang on the wrist, I'm glad to hear that you didn't break it also. You are right that is very scary. We are still having the cold temps, and of course the snow/sleet. All this week is a chance of snow, so we are not done with our winter yet. I think that I will probably do some more of the Jessica yoga workouts, she really does a great job with those.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! I hope you enjoyed the weekend. Ours was very busy in the yard. We finished laying mulch, constructed more planting boxes, etc. I feel pretty worn out today, but it was good to get so much done. After a gloomy start to Saturday, we had sunshine and temperatures in the 60s both days, so it was perfect weather for outdoor labor.

For workouts, on Saturday I did LITE Cardio Party and 60 minutes of Peloton yoga. Yesterday was RWH LIHI Chest, Shoulders and Triceps followed by a 45 minute spin. Today was Cathe Live Plyo Legs: Low Impact and RWH LIHI Legs and Abs 2.

So this is week 6 of our rotation. I know we all decided a couple of weeks ago to repeat it, and I just want to make sure that is still good. I know I am good with it! These six weeks have flown by.

Thelma, great workouts. I would definitely recommend taking a day off mid-week if it makes you feel better. I keep revisiting what Cathe said at that Virtual Road Trip this autumn about tossing aside the idea of needing a number of workouts per week and, instead, going for the number of days you feel good and taking a break when you feel you need a break. Anyhow, I am glad your wrist is feeling better. I, too, am excited about the Peloton boxing workouts!

Laurie, yay for Gym Styles! I am definitely doing those in the next go-around with this rotation. I just couldn’t face it this week with all the yard work we did this weekend. :) I am glad you enjoyed a weekend away, but I am sorry to hear about your MIL. Cathe has not mentioned those new workouts again. I keep hoping to hear something soon. She did mention in October that she was still having some lingering issues with her eye and may need follow-up surgery to correct it. I kind of wonder if that isn’t playing into the delay a bit.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workouts on Monday were Jessica Smith Power Walking, YinYasa Yoga and XT Cardio Leg Blast.

We are in for a lot of rain and wind tomorrow and we have to drive a friend who just had her hip replaced to her doctor's office about 1 hour from here. Our forecast calls for rain through Saturday. Temps will drop Saturday night and we could see a little snow. Same thing on Sunday and it looks like more rain next week.
    DH has made good progress with the chickens' run extension but now the rain will prevent him from proceeding. He built the foundation for the run extension and today he framed one of the walls. I may be able to stain the frame if it's OK to do so when it's raining. I'll have to ask DH about that.

Laurie, I hope your car club weekend was a lot of fun. How exciting that you discover a quilt shop and used book store!
    Great workouts!

I'm sorry your MIL is refusing to take her meds and is retaining fluids. I'm glad she was transported back to the hospital. Do hospice facilities provide medications or is it a matter of keeping the patients comfortable until the die?

Feeling tired isn't fun. I just have to pace myself. I am so grateful I didn't break my wrist. We hope the low temps over the weekend will be last of the cold temps. I can see you still having some winter time left, but us in the South?

Laurel, another busy weekend for you! Good job! It really was a perfect weekend for outdoor work.
    Great workouts! I can't believe this is the last week of our rotation! I still want to repeat it! As far as I'm concerned the last few rotations are worth repeating because they were all good!

It really may be a good idea to have an easy day in the middle of the week. I know Cathe is right. I have this thing in my head that I have to workout at least 6 days a week. I now know and accept that by the end of the week, I can no longer do the hard Cathe workouts. OMG, I didn't realize she still had lingering eye issues! It really could explain the new workout program delay. I hope she takes the time to have the surgery done.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was Gym Styles Back, Biceps & Shoulders Premix. Again this one was good, I just have a hard time with the way the premix is cut.

Laurel, Glad that you had some good weather to do your outdoor chores. Awesome job with those workouts! Yes I'm good with going another 6 weeks, it has been a lot of fun to pick my workouts. Like you I still have some that I want to try in the next round. You are probably right about the delay with the workouts, and her eye being a factor. Dang sorry to hear that she is still having problems with her eye.

Thelma, Great job with the workouts! Nice that your DH was able to get some progress on the coop. We too are forecasted to have rain and or snow all week. I hope that your travels go well for you. They will give my MIL her medications, if she will let them. She is so up and down with her mental state, that DH didn't visit with his mom yesterday because they had her in a calm condition. He didn't want to agitate her. He is going to visit her today to see what her room is like. If she improves they will move her to what everyone refers to as the nursing home part. Otherwise they will just make her comfortable until the end.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was RWH LIHI Back, Shoulders and Biceps, a 30 minute spin and XTend Barre Pilates To The Mat 1. We woke up to a thunder storm and it has been raining all morning. Tomorrow we are in for more severe weather and those temps near freezing over the weekend. I should count myself lucky being the only one without snow in the forecast though! :o:D

And yay for another six weeks of this rotation. Truth be told, I plan on pretty much doing the something similar after this but maybe with some different types of focuses on the weeks. I am just loving this flexibility right now and the idea of doing a long, dedicated program or rotation holds no appeal to me at the moment. If you want to join me, yay!! And all thoughts and ideas on ‘workout weeks’ are welcome. :)

Thelma, great workouts. I hope your trip goes well tomorrow. I haven’t really seen when the storms are supposed to hit but hopefully you are home before they do. Cathe says her vision is okay in her eye but she gets floaters in her vision that can cause her some vertigo. That can’t be fun as a fitness instructor, that’s for certain.

Laurie, great workout. If I remember that premix, though, it jumps right into exercises without any lead time (which frustrated me quite a bit). I think that’s why I shy away from those premixes. I hope your MIL can continue to stay calm and they can keep her comfortable.

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    Hi Ladies, my workout today was RWH Low Impact Hiit.

The light rain started at about 10am here. We left the house at 11 and didn't get home till almost 4pm. It was a long day of sitting in the car. It rained pretty hard while we were out but the rain was pretty much over sometime after 3pm. It got pretty windy at about 9pm for a couple of hours. Our forecast says 80% on Wednesday and Thursday.

My baby cat was sick when we got home. She had to get sick the one day we were gone for so long. I know she is nauseous and I believe she is in pain. She won't eat. I pray the vet will see her early in the morning. She's been a very healthy cat. I have the feeling she has pancreatitis which is very painful.

Laurie, great workout! I'm so glad you are on board with repeating this rotation.

I'm glad the hospice staff will give your MIL her meds whenever possible and keep her comfortable. I think your DH made the right decision by not visiting her while she was in a calm condition. I hope he was able to see her.

Laurel, great workouts!
    I am not looking forward to the cold temps! We're going to have to cover our tender plants for the third time!

I think we're all loving these rotations because of their flexibility and variety. I don't have the desire or to do a long, dedicated program or rotation either. I am with you in doing the type of rotation forever! :)

Thankfully our trip went well. We were in Canton, GA and there is a Publix there. We obviously had to stop there and get a few things.

I can't imagine having vertigo as a fitness instructor. One of my yoga friends suffers from vertigo from time-to-time. She still shows up for class but there are certain things she won't do during those days. It really sounds like Cathe's eyes could be the cause of the new program's delay.

See you tomorrow
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was 30MTF Cardio Fit Workout 2. This one is fun, and it is my type of Hi/Lo :) No morning walk, it was raining.

Laurel, Great job with those workouts! I'm with you on the rotation. I'm wanting to do more total body/metabolic for like two weeks, and then putting in some split or upper/lower. Somewhat the same format as we are following, but changing it to more weeks. Hope that all makes sense. I to am hoping that she stays calm. DH can only be with her for a short time, because she gets so mean when he visits. She keeps blaming him for putting her in these facilities.

Thelma, Love the workout! I always enjoy those Low Impact workouts. Sounds like and interesting drive. So sorry to hear that you cat isn't feeling well. Hope your are able to get to the vet this morning. DH did see her yesterday, but only for a short time. His niece visited with her yesterday also, and my MIL didn't recognize her. :/

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Unfortunately I had a little flare-up with an old injury to my left leg yesterday. I have no clue what caused it, but I decided to take it easy on the lower body until it feels better. It isn’t too bad, but as was my horrible norm, last time this happened I ignored it and then it took weeks to recover. I won’t do that again. :) So my workouts today were a 10 minute shadowboxing class from Peloton, 30 minutes of core work from Peloton, and a Cathe Live class from a few months ago that was Mobility/Yoga Fusion. This class was a really nice blend of her Perfect 30 Perfect Flow class, and I really enjoyed it.

Thelma, great workout. I am glad your trip went well. Hopefully you don’t get hit by too much violent weather tonight. I know NE Alabama is right in its aim, and you are too. I am sorry to hear about your poor kitty. Hopefully you are having her looked at today. I am so glad you are on the same page with these rotations. Below I have outlined some of my ideas for going forward. Let me know what you think.

Laurie, great workout. I am sorry you missed the walk but at least it was for rain and not snow. ;):) I LOVE your ideas for the new rotation. I am very much on the same page. So far, I have come up with weeks like:

Upper/Lower
    Total Body
    Metabolic
    Sets/Strength Circuits
    Splits

I have also toyed with adding a week of one body part, a week dedicated to push/pull workouts, and a week of band workouts with a focus also on recovery type workouts. Let me know what you think!

See you tomorrow.

Laurel
  • ThelmaSW
    HI Ladies, my workout today was Perfect Pump Lower Body Core, Extended Stretch.

The storm hit us pretty hard tonight. It didn't rain during the daytime which was nice. It was a wild storm with loud thunder and lots of lighting.
    It's supposed to stop sometime in the early morning.

My kitty is still sick. The vet had a crazy day today and they never had the time to sedate her in order to draw some blood. I had to leave my baby there all day just to have to take her back tomorrow.

Great workout Laurie!
    I'm glad your DH was able to see his mom, but how sad that she wasn't able to recognize her grandkid.

Laurel, I am so sorry you reinjured your left leg! I'm glad you chose to take it easy with leg work until it gets better. What did you think of the Peloton boxing class?

I love your ideas for the next rotation. The only one I'm hesitant about is the single body part but simply because I've been pretty fatigued lately.

See you tomorrow!
    Thelma
  • lvnascar
    Morning Ladies,

This morning's workout was Gym Styles Legs Premix. This one is always a good one, and not to long.

The MIL saga continues. They said at the hospice that if DH's mother improves, they will be sending her to a nursing home because they can't keep her because of how Medicare works. DH said that they need to give him more notice so that he can find a place for his mom. All this moving her around is getting to be even more stressful for DH. :#

Laurel, Sorry to hear about the flare up of the injury. Nice job on taking it down with your workouts! I love that format for the rotation, and would probably change the splits to push/pull. It still gives the option of doing different workouts, but gets to the workouts that my body seems to enjoy. Circuits and metabolic workouts are what this bod seems to like the most. But I know that I have to put in the body parts once in a while. Funny how that works.

Thelma, Nice workouts! We had some bad wind yesterday, it was pushing my car all over the road until the road started to head into the wind. Freeway speeds where way down yesterday compared to normal. :D My MIL was talking to the psychologist, and she remembered DH's niece being there, but not who she was. Very sad. I hope that your kitty will get some relief from her sickness.

Have a great day!
    Laurie
  • StiringWendel
    Hi Ladies! Today’s workout was a 20 minute Peloton Shadowboxing class, XTrain Burn Sets Chest, Back and Shoulders and 45 minutes of Peloton Pilates. My leg feels pretty good today, but I decided not to push it for a few days. Right now, I am kind of enjoying the break from cardio and legs. B)

Thelma, great workout. We got none of that storm here. It skirted to the south and east of us. I hope you don’t have any damage in the light of day. I’ m so sorry about your kitty. I hope they can see her today and give her some relief. I go back and forth on the single body part weeks, so maybe we can incorporate options into some of the weeks. So, for example, Option A would be single body part, and Option B would be metabolic. Then we can decide based on how we are feeling what we need/want to do. What do you think? I am not overwhelmed by the shadowboxing classes to be honest. They are perfect for me right now, but I am so used to the cardio kickboxing and boxing format Cathe uses that pure shadowboxing seems a tad basic to me. But if you want to just box without any real timing or choreography, they are fine.

Laurie, great workout. I have such a love/just don’t quite like relationship with that workout. I should probably try that premix. I am sorry to hear about your MIL. I do remember there are restrictions on how long you can keep somebody in hospice on Medicare. This has to be so frustrating for your DH. We put my mom into something of a hospice home. It wasn’t an institutional nursing home but kind of an ‘end of life’ extended care place that was in a normal house in a neighborhood. I know they had a lot of Alzheimer’s patients, and there was no ‘end’ date on how long people could stay there. But this was in Phoenix, which caters to the elderly. I had never heard of such a place before, but maybe they have something like that near you? I hope they can find a place for her soon. Anyhow, thanks for the feedback on the rotation. I will probably start playing around with it soon. The way these last six weeks have flown, no doubt the time to start it will be here before I expect it to be!

See you tomorrow.

Laurel