New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• KobiHensley
    KobiHensley Posts: 78 Member
    I just found Kodiak bowls, oatmeal, muffin and flapjack. I love them because they're easy, add water and put in the microwave. Their buttermilk & vanilla power waffle I just toast and add a little butter. All have high protein. Delish!!! ◉‿◉
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I want to try this stuff. Looks interesting. iufj142a8b69.png
    7r8vcfu4lt84.png
    26ay7mnxpvmy.png
    gxbgfml79did.png
    mn22ie4tosf3.png

Seems super low calorie so I am really interested in how it tastes.jk2gstewn6z0.png

Looks interesting and, not that I care about ingredients lists but, 10 calories for 66g? Cashews???? :)

Cashew fruit, not the nut.

LOL I had to google it because I just assumed the cashew meat was the delicious part of the cashew (all of it? the bumpy part?) :)
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    I just found Kodiak bowls, oatmeal, muffin and flapjack. I love them because they're easy, add water and put in the microwave. Their buttermilk & vanilla power waffle I just toast and add a little butter. All have high protein. Delish!!! ◉‿◉

i love kodiak products they are amazing! just found out they have crunchy chocolate chip cookies
  • jwoolman5
    jwoolman5 Posts: 191 Member
    v07cd7ruan24.png
    Not new but I think they must have changed the recipe because it is SOO much better now! My fav non dairy cheese slices so far (even more than chao and the swiss flavor). LOVE the smoky campfire flavor it has.

Definitely agree about Follow Your Heart vegan smoked Gouda. I have 3 packs in my fridge at this very moment... plus one separated into wrapped slices in the freezer! Have to freeze because they are like gold price wise and so not a daily for me.

They have been excellent right out of the package (not even melted) for at least a year or so, which is how long I’ve been eating them, and they are much more likely to be on sale than Field Roast’s Chao vegan cheese (also excellent right out of the package) at least at our Meijer and Kroger. I think FYH also has a smoked provolone, but haven’t seen it in a while so might be confused. Violife’s smoked vegan cheeses are likewise very good. Good Planet has good vegan cheeses, but I can only get them and Violife mail order.

Kroger’s Simple Truth nondairy cheddar is actually better than most, but not as good as the much pricier Miyoko. FYH cheddar is meh to me. I like the new Daiya formula for vegan American cheese and their provolone is acceptable if nothing else is in stock (I would pass on the rest, except maybe their Swiss), but Daiya has never been all that good (just much better since the change).

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    k28x8hkq22qn.png
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member

Where do you find this stuff!? I always find them months later.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    k28x8hkq22qn.png

That's...actually good macro-wise, relatively speaking! I'll have to keep an eye out as an Easter treat.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    logiatype wrote: »

Saw on Instagram.

Got a new flavor to try… really good! Soooooo creamy this stuff just melts in your mouth. tu5dyimge89i.jpeg
    urkxy667x4bq.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member

Saw on Instagram.

Got a new flavor to try… really good! Soooooo creamy this stuff just melts in your mouth. tu5dyimge89i.jpeg
    urkxy667x4bq.jpeg

What do the calories look like?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2022
    ss32gguehhxc.png

Saw on Instagram.

urkxy667x4bq.jpeg

Not super low cal, but not too bad. About 450 per bar and they are big! Highlighter for reference.
    r0epu2bnamkz.jpeg

I want to try them all! Also the "make your own" omg!!

• Idontcareyoupick
    ss32gguehhxc.png

Saw on Instagram.

urkxy667x4bq.jpeg

Not super low cal, but not too bad. About 450 per bar and they are big! Highlighter for reference.
    r0epu2bnamkz.jpeg

I want to try them all! Also the "make your own" omg!!

Thanks for sharing!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    I ordered a variety box after getting sucked in on Instagram I just tried this flavor .it was meh- way smaller then I would have thought. It was not the worst but I probably wont order again5v8wdpe33p9u.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2022
    I know someone posted about this macadamia nut ice cream. Free sample coupon emailed! https://www.surveylegend.com/survey/-MywqcSmPz2TMGk5HWH5

rv7husfwch7a.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    mdr5hr6cq6q7.jpeg
    hmaw0i30bmg0.jpeg
    eny5wtmcaltm.jpeg
    twpwcga0qyrd.jpeg
    h6k4zrr1y0rt.jpeg

Tried whole foods vegan croissants and was super disappointed. They smelled delicious and looked good but did not taste that great. They are kind of dry and just taste like day old pilsbury croissants. They weren't any better than pilsbury and those are vegan too. I expected these to be a lot better. They aren't that flaky and just taste kind of like dry bread. They are better toasted but still nothing great. Especially for the price, 2 bucks a croissant is not worth it. Was very disappointed. Would not get them again.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    edited April 2022
    I love these and both are under 400 calories. I eat one of the stuffed chicken portions and roast asparagus in the air fryer and I am good to go!

s3k7aodwqcmu.png

e9okowz6da6z.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    amfmmama wrote: »
    I love these and both are under 400 calories. I eat one of the stuffed chicken portions and roast asparagus in the air fryer and I am good to go!

s3k7aodwqcmu.png

e9okowz6da6z.png

Wish they’d make some dairy free options! Those looks so good!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2022

My bf got one blaze high rise and I tried a slice because I never had that dough before.

I actually prefer the thinner crust because the toppings are the best part and there is just too much dough on that one. The dough was double the thickness but isn’t amazing just boring standard crust. All are with the vegan cheese which I think is fantastic.

049fn59x1rew.jpeg
    ppgdv7tiul5i.jpeg
    u1tgjmo0dqbl.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    I love thick dough! Looks good though
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Tried forager sour cream and yuck! Did not like at all. It had a weird aftertaste to it and was really goopy. I love the tofuttti one. Forager yogurt I’ve never liked either and this didn’t taste like sour cream at all.

Also tried these nuggets. Probably one of the top 5 out of the dozens I’ve had. Great crunch and texture. Wish the breading was a little thicker but still good. ppd6e4id0f8a.jpeg
    gv2l95dlw8jp.jpeg
    avjpbop7w18q.jpeg
    sqfs9cass3lc.jpeg