Women 200lb+, Let's Astonish Ourselves This April!!!

RavenStCloud
RavenStCloud Posts: 352 Member
edited April 2022 in Motivation and Support
🌻 Hello, ladies, and welcome to April!🌻

🌻The weather is changing, and we're changing with it! What are your goals for this month and the spring overall?

🌻We've just finished off the first three months of 2022. How did it go? Are you excited about your progress, worried about the lack of it, or just happy to be maintaining?

🟨If you've never been here before, please know you are welcome to join at any point in the month. All you have to do is post something, and then BAM!, you're one of us.

🟨In this group, we post our weekly and monthly goals and provide support and motivation to each other as we share our triumphs and our struggles. This group is all about accountability.

🟨All are welcome, and if you think you belong here, you do! No matter how much you currently weigh or how you measure (or don't measure) your weight, we'd love to hear from you.

🟨Victories, both scale and non-scale, are great to hear about, but, conversely, we know that weight loss isn't all sunshine and roses. If you're going through a rough patch, please feel free to be honest and vent your heart out. The struggle is real and we're all here to support each other!

🌻This April, let's astound and astonish ourselves with everything we can accomplish!!!🌻

Replies

• _manny_702
    _manny_702 Posts: 77 Member
    @CupcakeCrusoe
    Yes😂 I plan on being a protein junky this month, cut down on my cardio, and doing strength training a few days a week. I'm hopeful and if I can't increase my mass at least I'm doing something to keep what I have right 😁. I'm sorry you are sick, with one of our kids in school it's like we all catch something every month. I hope you feel better soon!