Replies

• mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    Username: mszoueb
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 235
    CW (Current Weight): 236.4

Hi all, here for Monday weigh in.

I stepped on again after this first attempt and got a lower number, but will take the highest and go from there.

Was a surprise not to see higher as on Sat scales went over 238!

As said last post that this month onwards have a few social events etc coming up, trying to have a balance so can have real life moments, but I'm not giving up overall which is the main thing.

Thank you for your support in last month's post. I've managed to get a quite a bit of veg in last 2 days which is a win nutrition wise aside from anything else.

I'm thinking if I move to meal prepping myself again, that I'll do vegetarian meals for lunches.

Have a great week everyone!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,511 Member
    mszoueb wrote: »
    Username: mszoueb
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW (Previous Weight): 235
    CW (Current Weight): 236.4

Hi all, here for Monday weigh in.

I stepped on again after this first attempt and got a lower number, but will take the highest and go from there.

Was a surprise not to see higher as on Sat scales went over 238!

As said last post that this month onwards have a few social events etc coming up, trying to have a balance so can have real life moments, but I'm not giving up overall which is the main thing.

Thank you for your support in last month's post. I've managed to get a quite a bit of veg in last 2 days which is a win nutrition wise aside from anything else.

I'm thinking if I move to meal prepping myself again, that I'll do vegetarian meals for lunches.

Have a great week everyone!

You got this ... I am a keto'er and I meal prep once a week ..I hope you have a great week :)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Feel better. I would think your A1C should have improved with all the weight you have lost. Let us know what it is.

I definitely will let you know ... :)

My a1c is 8.7 from 7.1 and my cholesterol is high ... I haven't been on strict keto for too long so I am hoping I can change it again
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited April 2022
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

Steps :

Sun - 20,463
    Mon - 26,836
    Tue - 16,419
    Wed - 14,086
    Thu - 10,926
    Fri - 13,520
    Sat - 16,399
  • rwood566
    rwood566 Posts: 987 Member
    Good evening all. I hope you all are well.
    Welcome to our new member.
    Check in for 4/4:
    Steps - 15382
    Calories - 1689 or close.
    Exercise - walk 1 hr 33 min. About 3.3 mph over a large hill. I was stuck at home waiting for a call from hemo. Finally gave up and went for a short walk at 2p. They called at 3p. Ugh.

Hemo wants to shove a camera up my rear to look for bleeding. They also want to check my stomach. Plastic surgery set a date for 1st skin removal. May 6th. I believe it will be legs first. Will know more in a couple weeks.
    @lindamtuck2018 I will probably go on support when I get surgery since I am thinking they won't let me walk for a couple weeks.
  • jimboden3
    jimboden3 Posts: 304 Member
    JimBoden3
    Weigh-in Day: Monday (Apr 4, 2022)
    PW: 226.5
    CW: 226.5
    SW: 240

We had my parents over Sunday night for our first chance to grill (burgers and beer) - tasty meal but I ate too much. :(
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,500 Member
    @peng123
    Hope things slow down today at work. It’s great you built healthy habits to prevent those vending machine snacks when work gets hectic.

@mszoueb
    I am sure you will do great at meal prepping. Sometimes it’s hard to find a balance between a social life and weight loss. I know for myself since things started opening up again I am out a lot more. I am still finding tricks to balance it out.

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Is the doctor going to let you try lowering it with diet before increasing your medication? I was supposed to get mine done Friday but for some reason it would have cost double what an Uber usually cost me to get there. I am getting it done this Friday. It was 6.1 last time but I have a feeling I am going to be back in the diabetic range. My fasting sugars have been high. Not sure if I am doing the conversion right but this morning my reading was 8.2 which converts to 147.6. Yesterday it was over 10. 😮

@rwood566
    Wow, that was fast. Up here everything is so backed up for surgery. Did they say how many surgeries you will need?
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,500 Member
    Transformation Tuesday

Let’s see some transformation photos!

• Megan_smartiepants1970

@Megan_smartiepants1970
    Is the doctor going to let you try lowering it with diet before increasing your medication? I was supposed to get mine done Friday but for some reason it would have cost double what an Uber usually cost me to get there. I am getting it done this Friday. It was 6.1 last time but I have a feeling I am going to be back in the diabetic range. My fasting sugars have been high. Not sure if I am doing the conversion right but this morning my reading was 8.2 which converts to 147.6. Yesterday it was over 10. 😮

The only thing he did was tell me to take 2 pravastatin instead of 1 ..(chloestrol)
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    We are off to go walking :)
  • Morethanjustanumber
    Morethanjustanumber Posts: 656 Member

@Megan_smartiepants1970

Date 4/4
    Step count 7794
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 270 Member
    @Megan_smartiepants1970

3/27: 1367
    28: 4798
    29: 6642
    30: 2769
    31: 7223
    4/1: 7810
    2: 4514
  • aactuallyaash
    aactuallyaash Posts: 270 Member
    @lindamtuck2018

aactuallyaash
    Tuesday
    PW: 213.4 lb
    CW: 214.2 lb
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    edited April 2022
    gxpb5uii1dzn.jpg

Here is my 2nd friendly reminder of the people's steps I need ...If I do not have them in by this evening (4/5/22) I will have no choice but to zero them out ..Thanks for understanding :)

@Beautyofdreams 3/27-4/2
    @Jpedno 4/2
    @2BThinAgain5 3/27- 4/2
    @melissadreed903 3/28-4/2
This discussion has been closed.