🌸🌈April Volunteer Schedule! 🌈🌸

2»

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    @Mrs_Hoffer

Sorry for another change

Pls switch me from April 20 to April 13! Thank you!

Maddie

Thanks Maddie, it's no problem! I'll switch it now.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Hi all! April 1 was a loooong day of plane travel (from Winchester UK to London (by car) to Toronto to home (2 planes and a car from the local airport). April 2 as a looooong sleep-in (5 hrs time difference between Winchester and here) plus laundry and that kind of thing.

I am back now and would be happy to do Sunday April 17 for you.

So glad you're back!! Thanks for jumping right in! I missed you!! <3
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,977 Member
    I haven't seen @BMcC9 or @WhatMeRunning for awhile. I've taken them off of the schedule for April. I hope that everything's ok and that they can find their way back to us SOON!!! We sure do miss you both! <3

I miss them. Xo
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    @Mrs_Hoffer Hi boss once everyone has an opportunity to volunteer feel free to use me to full In any gaps...xo

@donna25trinity take a look at the remaining open dates for April and let me know which ones you'd like to cover. I always appreciate your willingness to contribute, as well as your enthusiasm and encouragement to everyone in the group! <3
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,138 Member
    @Mrs_Hoffer I just checked out the Volunteer schedule for content creator. Thank you for picking up today's. After Donna chooses her days, if there are any left, feel free to add me to fill any holes. It may be just a simple meme of encouragement but that leaves the day open for anyone to share their thoughts, successes or struggles for the day; I don't think everyday needs to be overly deep for content creator. Best, Jana
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    I agree Jana. @Jana_2020
  • jmu1965
    jmu1965 Posts: 971 Member
    I will take April 22
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    jmu1965 wrote: »
    I will take April 22

Thank you! <3 I'll put you down.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Donna and Jana, let me know which days you want please. ;)
    @donna25trinity @Jana_2020
  • Jana_2020
    edited April 2022
    @Mrs_Hoffer I will pick up any days leftover after Donna chooses. I know she is back to work so I'm certain her schedule will be more difficult as she adjusts. I know she has had trouble in the past with not receiving notifications - so maybe we should shoot her a mail message? Or perhaps give her the Sundays & Mondays; when I was busier at work I preferred Sunday or Monday as it gave me the weekend to prepare and upload the message.
  • donna25trinity
    @Mrs_Hoffer Hi boss once everyone has an opportunity to volunteer feel free to use me to full In any gaps...xo

@donna25trinity take a look at the remaining open dates for April and let me know which ones you'd like to cover. I always appreciate your willingness to contribute, as well as your enthusiasm and encouragement to everyone in the group! <3

Put me down for the 18th and 24th @mrs_hoffer. @Jana_2020 hope those remaining days work 4 u if not let me know cos I'm pretty flexible. Xo
  • Jana_2020
    @donna25trinity @Mrs_Hoffer All good for me atm. I'm not overly busy work-wise atm so I can pick up the extras
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    edited April 2022

Put me down for the 18th and 24th @mrs_hoffer. @Jana_2020 hope those remaining days work 4 u if not let me know cos I'm pretty flexible. Xo

Thanks Donna. @donna25trinity I'll put you down. ;) I already had you down for the 25th.... is that date ok as well, or do you need to trade off that one?
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    @donna25trinity @Mrs_Hoffer All good for me atm. I'm not overly busy work-wise atm so I can pick up the extras

I appreciate your willingness Jana. @Jana_2020 I already had you down for the 21st.... so that makes 4 for you - 10th; 20th; 21st; and 23rd - is that too many? Just let me know.... <3
  • Jana_2020
    No that's fine @Mrs_Hoffer, I can take all of those. :)
  • donna25trinity

Thanks Donna. @donna25trinity I'll put you down. ;) I already had you down for the 25th.... is that date ok as well, or do you need to trade off that one?

Yes sure happy to keep wat ever was originally there. Cheers. Xo
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,456 Member
    @Mrs_Hoffer please feel free to plug me in for any week night cheerleading no preference as long as it’s M-F
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Thanks @snowshoe072 . I put you down for Thursdays. I appreciate that.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,456 Member
    @Mrs_Hoffer got it for Thursday no idea where momma was but don’t really want to find out. Had one encounter years ago while hiking in the woods got eeriely quiet and momma came rumbling through like a freight train we went back to the truck and left lol we chuckle over it today but one needs to still be aware while enjoying nature.