60 yrs and up

Replies

• Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 877 Member
    swimmom_1 wrote: »
    I hit 150 lbs today! New Low and 105 lbs LOST!

Congratulations! That is an amazing accomplishment. You’re a big inspiration to me. I have a lot to lose, and love to hear that you’ve achieved such success.

• trekkie123
    trekkie123 Posts: 250 Member
    Awesome achievement! Congratulations 🎉🎈🎊
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,179 Member
    edited April 2022
    @1poundatax - good for you coming back with 18 lbs still gone! And keeping up with some of your positive healthy habits. You can do this - you have already demonstrated that, just have to keep your head in the game, (the game of life lol).

@swim_mom2 - 👍 nice going getting down to 150!! You have really set a good pace and been very diligent, very inspiring 👏 👏
  • trekkie123
    trekkie123 Posts: 250 Member
    👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Doc_Robicheaux
    Doc_Robicheaux Posts: 9 Member
    I hear you. Feel free to add me as a friend on here. BTW, I'm 63.
  • twinkle2356
    twinkle2356 Posts: 28 Member
    Thanks, BC, for the encouragement. I will be back when tests are in which is the end of the month. I lost 11 lbs. over 3 months tho. Am attempting to level off now.
  • ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,807 Member
    swimmom_1 wrote: »
    I hit 150 lbs today! New Low and 105 lbs LOST!

Good for you!! What an achievement! I'd love to see before and after photos :)
  • BCLadybug888
    BCLadybug888 Posts: 1,179 Member
    No time like the present! Today I am lighter and healthier than I was last year, and I know what to do, FOR LIFE - we can be successful at managing our weight, whatever that success looks like for our goals and circumstances, as long as we don't quit.

NEVER SURRENDER! YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

I've been going through a bit of a psychological ditch lately, nothing big, just kind of late-Winter moody and unambitious . . . your posts are really heartening and inspiring.

Thank you for the mood boost!

Just think forward Ann. Soon you'll be back on the water!!!!

• coblujay
    coblujay Posts: 688 Member
    Thinking of you, Mel. So happy they found it so you can have surgery.