Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Junk/Fast food: yes
    Exercise: 120 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps: 13,434
    Water 120oz

Goals/Comments: Praise'm Praise'm
    Day 7
    Today was crazy. . . feeling affects from these new anxiety medications but To God Be The Glory was eventually able to get out of bed and my workout done at 330ish.
    3eect4ascaqw.jpeg

Tuesday 4/5
    Daily Post

Junk/Fast food: no
    Exercise: 70 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps: 10,413
    Water 120oz

Goals/Comments: Praise'm Praise'm Happy Tuesday
    Day 8
    (WARNING TRIGGER POST)
    Was feeling a little better today although did not complete my Steps goal or drink enough water cause after completing my workout I started feeling sick don't know what's up but I refuse to feel guilty; all I can do is what I can within my limitations.
    g94cyzdr49bi.png

On another note I have started working on our Ancestry tree as I am working on a PowerPoint presentation project for my Dad's memorial next weekend and had a great idea to research His Lifestory to include and boy is this a lot of work but in the long run it'll be good to know our heritage.
    [Trigger]Mentally this is taxing as I am a child of sexual abuse so it's bringing up some deep emotions which is the reasoning for my weight gain but determined to face these anxiety issues head on so I can overcome them and not continue to bury my feelings in food.

A little humor to end this emotional post I finally figured out why my right ankle been bothering me (wait for it) my doggies. Yep, apparently the like grabbing/laying my foot while I'm trying to workout so the extra pressure is too much🤣🤣🤣🤣0if7sqjgyj22.jpg

• chardonais21
    chardonais21 Posts: 219 Member
    Chardonais21
    Week 1
    PW - 175.2
    CW - 174.4

Total loss to date - (3.0lbs)
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Chardonais21
    Week 1
    PW - 175.2
    CW - 174.4

Love when the scale goes down!🎊🎊💪🏾💪🏾
    iqfz0nbvs9bs.png

• gjaholy33
    edited April 2022
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    I’m a work in progress. And I’m determined. This year at my annual physical my cholesterol numbers were not good (not surprising) but I’m more determined than ever.

You got this! Appreciate all the help. Taking it one day at a time and remembering the good memories of our father's is what will help us stay focus on our goals. Rooting for you.

KakoHikes wrote: »
    Hello all! have lost over 50lbs since I started, can now fit in clothes two sizes smaller and have lowered my resting heart rate by 20bpm. My lab results have also improved a lot. I’ve been trying new(to me) food and have found spices and dishes I’ve really enjoyed that are healthy and delish.
    It was confirmed I can work from home 100% of the time, so that worry last month about having healthy food snacks to resist office food and donuts was not really needed… Nutrition goals this month are going to be simple, drink more water and just have one of my V8 energy juice/teas a day, or none if possible

Congratulations on 50lbs lost yay! I know it was hard also glad you don't have to worry about going into the office. Awesome goals I myself need to decrease my chair workouts and increase my walking outside thanks taking a page from you.

04l3dnx3ma61.png
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    Tuesday 04/05
    Tracked: Yes
    Under Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 53 minute walk and 49 minutes pt/strength training
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 35 minutes outdoor walking
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Bemybestby60
    April Challenge Week 1
    Wednesday weigh in
    Previous weight 180 lbs
    Current weight 180 lbs
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,767 Member
    Tuesday 04/05
    Exercise: Yes walk and strength training
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Daily Post
    Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise light cleaning
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 16 minutes indoor walking
  • KakoHikes
    KakoHikes Posts: 410 Member
    edited April 2022
    Wednesday 04/06
    Under Calories: No, with exercise calories was only over by 30. Cleaning out the freezer and came across ice cream, I couldn’t resist having some tonight even though I had a higher calorie healthy snack after my walk.
    Exercise: Yes, 48 minute walk
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Daily check in
    Wed 4/6
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no
  • vicky2767
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    HAPPY WEDNESDAY TEAM SLIMSONS

j2c4rmdc9ie6.jpg
    Thanks for sharing
    Daily Post
    Monday 4/4
    Junk/Fast food: yes
    Exercise: 120 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps: 13,434
    Water 120oz

Goals/Comments: Praise'm Praise'm
    Day 7
    Today was crazy. . . feeling affects from these new anxiety medications but To God Be The Glory was eventually able to get out of bed and my workout done at 330ish.
    3eect4ascaqw.jpeg

Tuesday 4/5
    Daily Post

Junk/Fast food: no
    Exercise: 70 minutes of Zumba Fuzion chair workout
    Steps: 10,413
    Water 120oz

Goals/Comments: Praise'm Praise'm Happy Tuesday
    Day 8
    (WARNING TRIGGER POST)
    Was feeling a little better today although did not complete my Steps goal or drink enough water cause after completing my workout I started feeling sick don't know what's up but I refuse to feel guilty; all I can do is what I can within my limitations.
    g94cyzdr49bi.png

On another note I have started working on our Ancestry tree as I am working on a PowerPoint presentation project for my Dad's memorial next weekend and had a great idea to research His Lifestory to include and boy is this a lot of work but in the long run it'll be good to know our heritage.
    [Trigger]Mentally this is taxing as I am a child of sexual abuse so it's bringing up some deep emotions which is the reasoning for my weight gain but determined to face these anxiety issues head on so I can overcome them and not continue to bury my feelings in food.

A little humor to end this emotional post I finally figured out why my right ankle been bothering me (wait for it) my doggies. Yep, apparently the like grabbing/laying my foot while I'm trying to workout so the extra pressure is too much🤣🤣🤣🤣0if7sqjgyj22.jpg

Hugs.
    You are awesome with your positive attitude and vibes!
    What a cutie.
    Chardonais21
    Week 1
    PW - 175.2
    CW - 174.4

Nice
    KakoHikes wrote: »
    Tuesday 04/05
    Exercise: Yes, 53 minute walk and 49 minutes pt/strength training

Great workout
  • Bemybestby60
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and over
    Exercise yes minimal walking
  • gjaholy33
    edited April 2022
    Gjaholy33
    Weigh-in day: Thursday
    April Week 1
    PW: 475.2lbs
    CW: 480.1lbs

Goals/Comments: I am sad that I gained 😢 but it wasn't a surprise as this has been an emotional week plus with the new Anxiety meds which I did not know had a side affect of weight gain (my face tells it all) so stopped the medication 3 days ago and started a lot of mindfulness techniques instead (loving the premium feature on my FITBIT APP).
    I REFUSE TO BEAT MYSELF UP
    13i9gcgpwcjb.png

Yes I am still going to have my Self-care date night for myself; plus started including my niece in it as well. I just need to do better next week.
    Sorry for bringing the team down.
    On a good note my project should be finished by this weekend.
  • Bemybestby60
    Gjaholy33
    April Week 1

Goals/Comments: I am sad that I gained 😢 but it wasn't a surprise as this has been an emotional week plus with the new Anxiety meds which I did not know had a side affect of weight gain (my face tells it all) so stopped the medication 3 days ago and started a lot of mindfulness techniques instead (loving the premium feature on my FITBIT APP).
    13i9gcgpwcjb.png

Yes I am still going to have my Self-care date night for myself; plus started including my niece in it as well. I just need to do better next week.

You are a source of inspiration and perseverance. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are strong.
  • Bemybestby60
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track yes
    Calories yes and not over or under. First time.
    Exercise yes treadmill
  • vicky2767
    Gjaholy33
    April Week 1

13i9gcgpwcjb.png

You can never bring the team down. Xoxo
This discussion has been closed.