UP & DOWN

I continuously gain and lose the same 3 lbs! For 2 months now! I drink over 100oz of water a day, log everything I eat, exercise atleast 4 days a week.....so incredibly frustrated!!

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    That would suggest overall, you are eating at a maintenance level of calories and not in a consistent calorie deficit.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Are we weighing everything we log? *whistles innocently*
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,889 Member
    There are mistakes that people commonly make that cause them to not lose weight that we might be able to spot if you change your Diary Sharing settings to Public: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/diary_settings
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Drinking water has nothing to do with weight loss. The amount you are eating now is your maintenance level. You can lose weight by eating less. I know this is easier said than done.
  • bcbnwcb
    bcbnwcb Posts: 1 Member
    I am so impressed that you can drink 100 oz. of water! I can only get to 70 oz. I too am gaining and losing the same 2 lbs. From reading the posts here, I can see that I need to reduce my calories and start some strength training. I'm also trying to get to 10k steps daily. Maybe these tips will help you. I wish you luck!