• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,059 Member
    Ljdanny
    Thursday
    Pw 187.2
    Cw 190
  • ljdanny
    Sorry my weight is up this week, I'm hoping it's due to tom. That was why I weighed in late, I kept hoping it was going to change but it stayed the same these last few days. I have been walking every day, lots of steps. Went on a 4 mile walk today. Was going to rake but started raining when I got home. I do need to get some stuff done inside the house but the rain is making me lazy. So instead I'm watching home improvement shows. My kids took me out last night for dinner for my birthday. I feel like this is the birthday that never ends.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    The April Week 2 Group Challenge is now open and ready to begin tomorrow, Sunday, Apr 10th. Hope you'll join us every day next week to get active and share as a group. Can't wait to see you in the chatroom! Here's your link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10861576/april-week-2-group-challenge-5-10-15-20-workout#latest
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,303 Member
    edited April 2022
    Happy April, ladies & gents!

I'm switching to cheer team for the month. Too much going on, need to get my brain reengaged. I promise to post an intro ... Just not today.

Welcome to all the new team members!
  • ruthieg68527
    ruthieg68527 Posts: 52 Member
    Ruthieg68527
    Weigh In Day: Thursdays
    PW: 183.4(March 31st)
    CW: 185.6(April 7th)

Ugh....sorry team!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    xxnncpodbv7p.png
    18l17xkjargl.png

Leaderboardgraphic.png

Team Results
    By Percentage
    rlcakd0o8yqi.png

By Pounds
    dncmc0guhc86.png

Individual Results
    By Percentage
    evqsqtfeuwnr.png

By Pounds
    d44b27a136dq.png

Weight No More Top 3
    olibmeown10u.png
  • ljdanny
    Steps..

Sun-14,022
    Mon- 12,459
    Tues-15,891
    Wed-13,794
    Thurs-7,824
    Fri-11,255
    Sat-10,550
  • ljdanny
    I was glad to see I got over 10,000 steps every day except for one. Hopefully that will continue this week. I do try for five out of the seven days. I was up early and made it to zumba and now I'm going to go rake some of the yard. It's nice out today. It's supposed to be nice this week so hopefully I will get the yard done before Saturday. We decided to have Easter on Sat instead this year so that way the kids and grandkids can be with other family members if needed. Also everyone always stays so late and that way I won't have to worry about getting up early on Monday. If this works out we will make it a new tradition. Hoping to get some of the weight off this week also.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 572 Member
    Username: CassieGetsFit2013
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 227.6
    CW (Current Weight): 229.8

*Siiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhh*
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    There was an error in my results posting!! The correct winners list by pounds lost should be:
    toxfdur4x62s.png
  • melaniedscott
    Even though I'm support, I will be part of the step challenge. Don't expect amazing numbers...

April 3 1000 (estimate)
    April 4 6708
    April 5 6271
    April 6 5294
    April 7 5932
    April 8 3269
    April 9 1000 (estimate)

I'm working on at least two walks outside everyday at work because, apparently, fluorescent lights trigger some of my vertigo. Natural light helps counter that. My weekends have been doing a lot of nothing, as I have not felt well. Will work on that this week.
  • EDTake2
    EDTake2 Posts: 165 Member
    I missed yesterday weigh in. it is very crazy at work and have not been able to keep up. Can I be excused from next weeks weigh in as well? I will be back the 25th.
  • melaniedscott
    EDTake2 wrote: »
    I missed yesterday weigh in. it is very crazy at work and have not been able to keep up. Can I be excused from next weeks weigh in as well? I will be back the 25th.

I'll ask to put you on as excused this week and next. Crazy work seems to be in the air. Hang in there!
  • melaniedscott
    Hmmm ... I hear...crickets! Where is everyone this week? We have 6 people (not counting our 2 excused) Sun-Wed for weighins and only 1 has appeared...

I hope it is something good!
  • melaniedscott
    Username: CassieGetsFit2013
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW (Previous Weight): 227.6
    CW (Current Weight): 229.8

*Siiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhh*

Hang in there! We know you didn't gain 2 lbs in ine week. Bet there is some salty food to blame!
  • seltzer_lover
    seltzer_lover Posts: 261 Member
    user name: seltzer_lover
    weigh-in days: Monday (oopsie for this week)
    4/4: 247.4
    4/13: 249.3

I can't help but be frustrated. I was 246 middle of last week and then my weight just kept going up and up...and up. Nothing's changed. Staying focused. Just really frustrated.
  • melaniedscott
    user name: seltzer_lover
    weigh-in days: Monday (oopsie for this week)
    4/4: 247.4
    4/13: 249.3

I can't help but be frustrated. I was 246 middle of last week and then my weight just kept going up and up...and up. Nothing's changed. Staying focused. Just really frustrated.

Your body is holding on to water for some reason. Hang in there!
  • MotylekOkruchy
    MotylekOkruchy Posts: 196 Member
    I thought I posted steps for previous week but apparently I only thought I did. I hope it is not too late!
    This is for April 3-9:

Sunday: 15109
    Monday: 14363
    Tuesday: 22896
    Wednesday: 14511
    Thursday: 14244
    Friday: 20586
    Saturday: 17137
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    April week 2
    Weigh In Day: Thursday
    PW (Previous Weight): 143 (April 7)
    CW (Current Weight): 144.6 (April 14)

😩 ugh between my cycle and some of the food choices I’ve made,especially the alcohol, I’m not surprised. I’ll do better
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    Hey folks! Sorry I was out for a couple days - I went on a family "vacation" (definitely did not feel like a vacation) and didn't have access to my computer for a bit. I'm very glad Melanie was here to keep all of you trouble-makers in check!

Looks like this week has been a tough one for a lot of us, so here's some inspiration to all of you to just keep moving...
    ~ Steps Challenge ~

Team Statistics -
    Steppers: 3
    Total Steps: 234,115
    Average Steps per Stepper: 78,038

Leaderboard -
    @MotylekOkruchy - 118,846 total | 16,978 average - Most Steps in One Day!!
    @ljdanny - 85,795 total | 12,256 average
    @melaniedscott - 29,474 total | 4,211 average - Most Consistent!!

We're a small crew, but that doesn't make our accomplishments small. Holding yourself accountable is impressive, being consistent is impressive, getting out there and doing the darn thing is impressive. Want to be part of the step challenge? Just post your daily/weekly step counts and I'll take care of the rest! Results typically posted on Wednesdays!
This discussion has been closed.